73 Series Strength Machine:
The Smith machine is a piece of equipment used in weight training. It consists of a barbell that is fixed within steel rails, move by guides. The bar holder and guides are all made of stainless steel makes the machines more exquisite.
- Main frame adopts 75*130*3.0mm and functional area adopts 58*101*3.0mm semi-elliptic pipe， joint pipe adopts 70*140*3.0mm rectangular pipe.
- The whole machine is designed according to the principle of Ergonomic to ensure the scientific movement angle.
- Alloy steel guide rod to ensure smooth motion.
- Stainless steel safety sleeve with thickness of 10mm, depth no less than 40mm.
- Alloy steel Olympic bar, the patented technology of anti-locking structure, ensure safety and smooth.
- Using 10.9 grade high qualities bolts to ensure the safety use during exercise.