Pectoral Fly & Rear Deltoid for Sale at Wholesale Price
Are you in search of commercial pectoral fly & rear deltoid machine? Get the premium quality commercial chest fly and rear delt machine from Yanre Fitness.
With over 20 years of designing and manufacturing premium gym equipment, Yanre Fitness has earned a world-class reputation for excellence in the fitness industry.
Pectoral Fly & Rear Deltoid Basics
The rear deltoid muscles can be effectively exercised by a rear delt fly machine. These have a significant function in stabilizing your posture. This pec deck fly & deltoid machine can be ideal for correcting rounded shoulders.
The commercial rear deltoid machine offers consistent resistance at each point of the exercise. It features a number of adjustable parts as well for improved handling, path of motion, and range of movement. This allows you to efficiently target the posterior deltoid muscle.
Using your torso while performing a rear deltoid exercise with free weights can distract focus from your actual shoulder muscle. The seated rear delt fly enables you to exercise with heavy weight without being able to cheat in such a way. It also has a lesser impact on the lower back, which isn’t required to keep you standing. The gym pectoral fly & rear delt workout machine can also upgrade the look of any workout space. It enhances natural movement with frameless construction and motivating digital components.
Features of the Pectoral Fly & Rear Deltoid
- Fluid Movement
The direct-drive system uses a sturdy shaft that transfers the resistance of the weights straight to the levers for smooth movement. Lesser pulleys and reduced cable tension add to its durability while decreasing maintenance expenses.
- Multiple Foot Positions
Stabilize yourself no matter what your size or body type, using the multi-position footrests. This will also relieve strain around the chest pad.
- Pivoting Handles
Both pivoting arms enable exercisers of varying arm size to conveniently use the machine while staying in the correct posture. The unassisted arms make a range of movements possible while stimulating your core.
Simply raise the ratcheting seat adjustments to free the lever. Eye-catching colors of adjustment points make them easy to spot and use.
- Easily Operable Controls
Setting up the machine by yourself is easy even for beginners, thanks to the bright yellow color of all buttons, pins, and levers.
- Anti-Slip Durable Hand Grips
With aluminum end caps for retention, hand grips are resistant to slipping while in use. These grips are made of an extruded thermo rubber material that is waterproof and prevents wear.
Pectoral Fly & Rear Deltoid Specs
- It is adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:235kgs/518lbs G.W.:245kgs/540lbs
- Installation size：990*1115*1994mm/ 39*44*79in
- Weight stacks：80kg-16pcs/176lbs-16pcs
The Rear Deltoid Exercise
The deltoid muscle is your primary shoulder muscle having an anterior head, a medial head, and a posterior head also known as the rear deltoid. These muscles can be strengthened by deltoid workouts which enhance the functional range of movement of your shoulder. Well-built deltoids make you stand out and seem strong while making your waist look narrower. Many individuals still focus on exercising mostly the anterior deltoids. Neglecting to exercise the posterior deltoids can make your shoulders look awkward and may even result in injuries in almost 69 percent of individuals during their lifetime.
You can pair up your rear deltoid routine—not your whole shoulder routine—throughout your workout split. Since the rear deltoid isn’t exactly large, this approach can be effective if you continue to take adequate rest days and avoid exercising your back and shoulders one day after another. Instead of repeating the same rear-deltoid movements in every workout, it’s better to vary them by altering the intensity, number of reps, volume, and resting duration. Change as many variables as possible to work your rear deltoids the best you can.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.