Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Aerobic Step Wholesale: The Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you looking for gym accessories that enhance cardiovascular fitness?
Then go for the aerobic step that is on sale at Yanre Fitness.
We also have this informative guide on the aerobic step. The guide is so thorough!
It will answer all your burning questions on the aerobic step. So, check it out for more information on the aerobic step.
Table of Contents
- What is the aerobic step?
- What are the available aerobic steps in the market?
- What is the average weight of the aerobic step?
- What is the maximum weight capacity of the aerobic step?
- Where can I buy aerobic steps wholesale?
- What are the benefits of buying aerobic steps in bulk?
- What are the things to consider while buying wholesale aerobic steps?
- What is the benefit of importing aerobic steps in bulk from China?
- Does the aerobic step have additional accessories?
- What type of material is used to make the aerobic step?
- Does the aerobic step have in-built storage features?
- Can an adjustment block of any brand be used with your aerobic step?
- Can I assemble the aerobic step on my own?
- Can slipping be prevented when working out with aerobic steps?
- Is an aerobic step safe to use on a carpeted gym floor?
- Does the aerobic step prevent scratching of the floor while exercising?
- What is the length of the aerobic step?
- Is the aerobic step suitable for both beginners and professionals?
- Is the aerobic step portable and easy to use?
- Does the aerobic step have storage capacity?
- What makes the aerobic step safe for young children and the elderly?
- Can you customize the color options for the aerobic step?
- What is the cost of the aerobic step?
What is the aerobic step?
The aerobic step is a gym accessory that is ideal for aerobic workouts. It also enhances cardiovascular fitness.
Figure 1: Aerobic step (image src: Yanre Fitness)
The aerobic step goes by several names, such as the workout step bench. It is also called the exercise step box, exercise step bench, and cardio stepper.
What are the available aerobic steps in the market?
There are different aerobic steps available in the market. Each aerobic step has unique features that give it an edge over the others.
The first one available is the aerobic step with angle support. Then there are aerobic steps with support blocks/risers.
Here are more details on the different aerobic steps available in the market.
- Aerobic step with angle support (AST110PP): This aerobic step has angle support. The angle support can be inclined or declined into three positions.
The benefit of the angle support is that it offers an opportunity for a broader range of workouts.
This aerobic step also has a height adjustment feature. The height adjustment enables workouts of varying intensity.
Figure 2: Aerobic step (image src: Yanre Fitness)
- Aerobic step with support blocks/risers. This aerobic step has blocks/raisers that allow varying the aerobic step’s height.
This height adjustment feature gives the aerobic step versatility. That enables users to vary the intensity of their exercises.
The adjustment height levels are 4 inches, 6 inches, and 8 inches.
Figure 3: Aerobic step with adjustment blocks (image src: Yanre Fitness)
- Aerobic step with support blocks/risers (ST70PE). This aerobic step comes with thicker risers to offer more elevation from the ground.
Figure 4: Aerobic step with adjustment blocks for height adjustment (image src: Yanre Fitness)
- Aerobic step with support blocks/risers (ST90PP): This aerobic step is lightweight and portable. These features make it suitable for both indoor and outdoor workouts.
Figure 5: Aerobic step with adjustment blocks (image src: Yanre Fitness)
What is the average weight of the aerobic step?
The aerobic step has an average weight of 3.5kg. However, this weight varies depending on the model of the aerobic step.
What is the maximum weight capacity of the aerobic step?
The aerobic step generally can support a weight of up to 200 lbs.
However, heavy-duty aerobic steps have a maximum weight capacity of up to 550 lbs.
That said, the weight capacity of the aerobic step depends on its model.
Where can I buy aerobic steps wholesale?
You can buy aerobic steps wholesale at Yanre Fitness.
You will be surprised at the unbeatable prices Yanre Fitness has for aerobic steps in bulk.
So, don’t hesitate, contact our sales team with your order quantity. You will be given a fast quotation.
What are the benefits of buying aerobic steps in bulk?
Several benefits make a bulk purchase of aerobic steps appealing.
- You will get competitive prices when you buy aerobic steps in bulk overseas. For instance, the aerobic step at Yanre Fitness is competitively priced because of lower labor and manufacturing costs in China.
- Bulk orders ensure you have enough inventories to satisfy your customers even when you get unexpected large orders.
- Bulk orders are eco-friendly because fewer packaging materials are used.
- Buying aerobic steps in bulk saves you money in shipping costs.
What are the things to consider while buying wholesale aerobic steps?
It is enticing to buy the aerobic step wholesale overseas. This is because of the benefit of lower prices. However, before you can take that step, you will need information on the product.
There are a couple of ways of getting product information. For instance, it can be through buying guides, product reviews, and consumer forums.
So, here are some of the things you will want to look out for before making your order:
Size: The ideal size for commercial aerobic steps is 43 inches by 16 inches. This size is suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Weight capacity: aerobic steps with a weight capacity of 200 kg are ideal for commercial use.
Manufacturing method: Find out from your supplier how the aerobic step was manufactured. The injection molding method of manufacture gives durable aerobic steps. On the other hand, blow-molded aerobic steps are weaker.
Specifications: It is important to cross-check the specifications of the aerobic step. So, before placing a bulk order, ensure that the aerobic step has all the required features. These features include additional accessories.
Quality: You need to ensure that the aerobic steps you are ordering are of the highest quality. Some suppliers may send you a sample on request. So you can take this advantage to verify the quality of the aerobic steps you will be ordering.
Manufacturer’s warranty: Most manufacturers will offer a product warranty. The warranty covers factory defects in their products. So, before making a bulk order, It is helpful to check the product warranty to know what it covers.
Price value: The main benefit of buying wholesale overseas is saving on cost. So you need to select the best pricing plan so that you maximize profit. But you should also ensure your customer gets the best retail price.
What is the benefit of importing aerobic steps in bulk from China?
China is now the second leading manufacturer of gym equipment in the world. Several benefits make China an ideal place to source aerobic steps. Some of these benefits are:
Competitive prices: Products from China have a low cost. The low cost is due to lower labor and manufacturing costs in China.
High production capacity: China has become a manufacturing hub of gym equipment. It is also a global supplier of gym equipment. So, manufacturers in China can cater to large orders.
Does the aerobic step have additional accessories?
Yes, the aerobic step has additional accessories that enhance its versatility.
The aerobic step has clips for fitting resistance cables. Also, the aerobic step comes with resistance cables, T- handles, and v-loops. These accessories enable the aerobic step to offer more exercise options.
Figure 6: Aerobic step with additional accessories (image src: GGP)
What type of material is used to make the aerobic step?
Aerobic steps are using a variety of materials depending on their models.
Generally, the most common materials used for aerobic steps are eco-friendly plastic materials. These materials include:
Polyethylene Aerobic Step
- Polyethylene is one of the most rigid materials used to make aerobic steps.
- This rigidity makes polyethylene aerobic steps durable and suitable for bulky people.
- The weight capacity of polyethylene aerobic steps starts from 200 lbs. But it can go to as high as 500 lbs.
- Aerobic steps from ABS plastic are of high quality.
- There is also an option of reinforcing the ABS plastic with multiple plates and bars. To make the aerobic step more compact and give it a long lifespan.
- If you need more information on the aerobic step, kindly visit the Yanre Fitness website. You will find a thorough buyer’s guide that has a lot of information on the aerobic step.
Does the aerobic step have in-built storage features?
Yes, the aerobic step also has an efficient design with an attachment area. That is suitable for the storage of risers when they are not in use.
Figure 7: Riser attachment storage (image src: Valor Fitness)
Can an adjustment block of any brand be used with your aerobic step?
No. Use only adjustment blocks/risers that come with the aerobic step.
On the other hand, you can also replace a damaged adjustment block. Use one that is manufactured specifically for your aerobic step.
Can I assemble the aerobic step on my own?
Of course, yes. The aerobic step is gym equipment with parts that are perfectly synchronized.
The lightweight of its parts enhances the assembly of the aerobic step. The parts are also synchronized to make the assembly process easy.
The aerobic step also has a manual to walk you through the assembly process.
Though, you can also choose to get help from a professional. To help you assemble the aerobic step.
Can slipping be prevented when working out with aerobic steps?
Yes, the aerobic step has a non-slip surface that is textured. This feature makes the aerobic step safe from slipping.
The aerobic step also has non-skid floor pads. That helps to prevent skidding while performing workouts on it.
In addition, the aerobic step’s surface is shock-absorbing. To make it comfortable for workouts.
Figure 8: Aerobic step (image src: Amazon)
Is an aerobic step safe to use on a carpeted gym floor?
Generally, aerobic steps are designed for most floors, including carpeted ones. However, it is wise to check that it doesn’t slip before letting your clients use it.
Does the aerobic step prevent scratching of the floor while exercising?
Yes, the aerobic step has eight rubber stoppers. These rubber stoppers help to prevent scratching and abrasive damage on the floor.
Figure 9: Rubber stoppers (image src: Valor Fitness)
What is the length of the aerobic step?
Yes, the aerobic step has a wide surface that makes it suitable for both beginners and professionals.
The aerobic steps have varying lengths to allow for different exercise routines.
The smaller aerobic steps are available in lengths of 6 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches. On the other hand, aerobic steps can be as long as 26 or 43 inches. These are to cater to the exercise needs of both beginners and professionals.
Figure 10: Available Aerobic step lengths (src: Yanre Fitness)
Is the aerobic step suitable for both beginners and professionals?
Of course, yes. The aerobic step is an adjustable piece of gym equipment. This feature makes it suitable for people of different fitness levels.
The aerobic step’s risers enable its height to be varied in three levels of height adjustment: 4 inches, 6 inches, or 8 inches.
The 8 inches height level offers the most difficulty to users. So it is ideal for people with a high fitness level.
The angle support also offers an opportunity to vary the intensity of workouts. Thus accommodate people of different fitness levels.
Figure 11: Adjustable height levels (src: Yanre Fitness)
Figure 12: Aerobic step (src: Yanre Fitness)
Is the aerobic step portable and easy to use?
Of course, yes. The aerobic step is made from lightweight material. This material makes it easy to carry the aerobic step to different areas of your gym.
In addition, the aerobic step has a simple design that makes it easy to assemble and use.
Does the aerobic step have storage capacity?
Yes, it does. The aerobic step comes with an internal storage area. This area is ideal for storing resistant tubes and weights. Though, you will need to buy the weights and resistant tubes separately.
Figure 13: Aerobic step with storage compartment (image src: Amazon)
What makes the aerobic step safe for young children and the elderly?
The aerobic step is safe for young children and the elderly because it is made from non-toxic material.
In addition, the aerobic step features rounded corners to reduce the risk of injuries.
Figure 14: Aerobic step with rounded corners (image src: Gymax)
Can you customize the color options for the aerobic step?
Yes, you can. The aerobic step has a wide range of color codes that you choose to fit the theme of your gym. However, if you have some unique color combinations or branding, contact our sales team for more advice.
What is the cost of the aerobic step?
The aerobic step has a wide range of prices. These prices range from $27.77 to $169. This price will depend on the type, model, and size of the machine.
The price will also depend on the number of pieces of the aerobic step you want to buy.
So, do you want to buy the aerobic step for sale at Yanre Fitness? Kindly contact us with your specifications. And we will send you a quotation.
We hope you find this FAQ valuable. It is our pleasure to address all your questions and concerns on the aerobic step. If you still have some unanswered questions, please send us an email.
Are you ready to buy our aerobic step in bulk? Then contact us to get a quick quote today.