Leg Press Machine, Seated Leg Press for Sale
With over 20 years of manufacturing self-design gym equipment, we at Yanre Fitness are proud to be known as the leading producers of high-quality gym machines & fitness accessories.
Leg Press Basics
What is a leg press and what muscles do leg press work? The leg press is a widely known and appreciated exercise machine. It effectively targets your lower extremity muscles like the calves, gluteus maximus, and hamstrings. Changing the way you place your feet on the leg press equipment can help you focus on different leg muscles.
The leg press can also rectify muscle imbalances, for example, when athletes have well-defined hamstrings but are lacking quadriceps.
The Yanre Leg Press has been designed according to ergonomics and safety principles. Working your glutes, calves, and quadriceps, it eases stress on your bones and joints. Moreover, this gym leg press is crafted in a way that strengthens the quadriceps while avoiding any impact on the lower back. This allows a full range of motion. This commercial leg press has no age limit and can shape your legs effectively with regular use.
Features of the Yanre Leg Press
- Designed for Comfort
The angulation of the footplate and seat track enable ideal positioning while reducing the impact on the knees.
- Easily Changeable Weights
Being easy to reach even while seated, the weight stack can be adjusted with a basic pin included with the machine.
- Comfortable Unilateral Exercise
If you wish to train one leg at a time, the position of the movement arm and footplate enable the idle leg to rest comfortably.
For safe and effective workouts, the path of motion is well-defined on this leg press. This helps you stay in charge of pushing and pulling movements that enable isolated muscle targeting.
- Maximized Resistance
As the weight plates follow their rotary path during exercise, they create an optimal resistance profile. This builds up further as your legs achieve complete extension.
- Instructions Included
Easily understandable instruction placards in full color and large font are part of the package. These have explanatory diagrams for setup and exercising positions as well.
Seated Leg Press Specs
- Features intelligent touches and design elements that result in a natural feel and a truly memorable experience.
- Adjustable seat accommodates variety users leg lengths.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the leg machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
The Leg Press Exercise
Except for seated leg press, Yanre Fitness also provides many other types of leg press machines, check below now!
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- 82022 Plate loaded leg press
- EI 6228 Seated Leg Press
- EI 7329 45° Leg Press
- EI 7328 Seated Leg Press
- 5511 Leg press/Calf
- 82028 Plate Loaded Linear Leg Press
- 82017 Plate Loaded Iso Lateral Leg Press
- 82016 Plate Loaded Leg Press
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.