Commercial Quality Multi Station Gym Equipment Manufacturing Expert
- Manufactures high quality multi station gym equipment since 1997
- Multi station gym equipments are designed with top commercial quality
- Commercial quality multi station gym equipment with competitive affordable prices
- Ergonomically designed multi station gym equipment for the safety of users
- Undergoes strict and careful quality control to ensure safety of the user
- Multi station gym equipments are designed for long lasting comfort and support
- Dynamic use for whole body exercise
- Helps improve training and whole body strength workout
Products We Have for You
Showing all 6 results
4 STATION SINGLE POD$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 6280 4-station single pod is a multi-faceted piece of equipment that can be customized with variou...
6 Station Multi Jungle$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 6280A 6 station multi jungle is designed for a single strength training unit that can allow multip...
9 STATION DUAL POD$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 6280B 9 station dual pod allows users to customized with various add-ons, configurations, and setu...
14 STATION TRI POD$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 6280C 14 station tripod mainly focuses on user’s interests by offering the ability to work t...
Four Station Eight Function trainer$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 5348 four-station eight function trainer is designed in ergonomic to ensure the scientific movemen...
Three Station Six Function trainer$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 5336 three-station six function trainer allows you to perform dozens of cable-based exercises and ...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Commercial Multi-Station Gym Equipment – Definitive FAQ Guide
The multi-station gym equipment is the perfect piece of strength training equipment for every modern gym.
But when it comes to buying the machine, you need much more: the finest materials, professional build quality, and elegant design.
Our definitive FAQ guide on multi-station gym equipment will answer every question you have and help you make the right decision.
Table of Contents
- What is multi-station gym equipment?
- What are the different types of multi-station gym equipment?
- What are the different features of multi-station gym equipment?
- What are the dimensions of multi-station gym equipment?
- What materials are used to manufacture multi-station gym equipment?
- What is the difference between domestic and commercial grade equipment?
- What to consider before buying multi-station gym equipment?
- What are the advantages of multi-station gym equipment over other strength training machines?
- Can you customize parts of the multi-station gym equipment?
- Is multi-station gym equipment the right choice for commercial purposes?
- What is the average cost of multi-station gym equipment?
- How to assemble multi-station gym equipment?
- How to maintain multi-station gym equipment in the gym?
- Final Words
What is multi-station gym equipment?
Multi-station gym equipment is a special kind of machine that enables the user to perform various types of strength training exercises on the same machine. It is a machine that can serve multiple users at the same time.
Multi-station gym equipment will help your gym members make the most of their exercise time. It will also help you to maximize your floor space.
Figure 1: Multi-station gym equipment
What are the different types of multi-station gym equipment?
Depending on your choice of use, there are two different types of multi-station gym equipment available in the market.
- Single user multi-station
- Multi-user multi-station
Single user: The single-user multi-station allows only one person to work out at a time. You can perform two different exercises at the same time. But they don’t allow several users to work out at the same time; thus, they are called single user multi-station.
On a standard single-user multi-station, one can find shoulder press, chest press, pec deck, rear deltoid, and abs crunch extension mounted on a single piece of unit.
Figure 2: Single user Multi-station gym equipment
Multi-user: The multi-user multi-station allows for several different users to work out at the same time. In general, these machines come with either four, five, six, or eight workout stations. Thus, it can support multiple workloads and users.
Figure 3: Multi-user multi-station gym equipment
What are the different features of multi-station gym equipment?
The multi-station gym equipment is packed with features. Some of them are given below:
Designed for Comfort
The adjustable seat, wide-fitted backrest, ergonomic padding, and non-slip handles provide comfort and performance.
Highly Durable Functionality
The machine is built with solid steel and other premium materials, guaranteeing a long-lasting experience. This makes it highly durable, and the machine is rated for commercial-grade use.
The multi-station gym equipment has many different workout stations. Some of these include multiple position chest/shoulder press, lat pulldown / low row, leg extension / prone leg curl.
The machine is equipped with two pulleys and one lat pull-up bar, which makes it possible to do lots of exercises. The machine offers up to 100 different exercises and can be used by multiple users.
Silent and Safe
The machine is designed in a way that provides silent operation and a smooth experience. There is absolutely no risk of hands or fingers being caught between a traditional weight stack, which makes the machine extra safe to use.
Figure 4: Multi-station gym equipment
What are the dimensions of multi-station gym equipment?
The dimensions of the multi-station gym equipment will depend upon the number of workout stations and the particular model you decide to get. For this particular model with three workout stations, the dimensions are:
- Length: 104 inches
- Width: 110 inches
- Height: 86.6 inches
- Weight: 350 kg
Figure 5: Multi-station gym equipment with dimensions
What materials are used to manufacture multi-station gym equipment?
The multi-station gym equipment is made using industry-grade steel pipes in its structure. The bench is made out of foam and has a leather covering. The outside has an alloy paint to protect it from rust and damage.
What is the difference between domestic and commercial grade equipment?
Commercial grade machines are designed to serve the majority of individuals likely to use the equipment. The machine is durable and will offer a good service under long time use.
Commercial machines will have a heavy-duty box section, durable seat coverings, steel cables, and cast steel weights. Generally, each commercial machine will only perform one exercise (some will differ). .
Domestic machines are made using lightweight materials. Our ‘Multi Gyms’ are sold for commercial purposes that will perform a variety of exercises for the user.
What to consider before buying multi-station gym equipment?
There are some things that you should consider before buying a multi-station gym:
Assess the available space: Before you buy multi-station gym equipment, the first thing you should do is consider the space available in your gym.
Functional Trainer needs more space. This process involves assessing the exact space that will be needed for the equipment in the gym.
Stuffing too much gym equipment in a small space will have a significant effect on the look and feel of your gym. It will feel crowded and make it difficult for everyone to exercise freely.
Weight Stack: Weight stack is one of the most important aspects of buying any gym equipment. You should choose multi-station gym machines with iron-casted weight stacks and match users of all levels.
Workout Stations: For commercial gym purposes, it is always better to choose a multi-station with multiple workout stations. Generally, all multi-station gym equipment includes pec dec low pulley, high pulley, chest press, and a leg extension unit.
Adjustability: It doesn’t matter what equipment you choose; a perfect body alignment is essential. You should choose a machine with seat adjustability features that fits gym members of all statues.
Cables and Pulleys: Pulleys and cables play an important role in the operation of a multi-station. For a seamless, smooth feel, you should always look for quality ones.
Cheap models use plastic nylons that add extra resistance to the weights because of friction. It also adds juddering and makes it uncomfortable for users.
Best brand and the best quality: Gym equipment like multi-stations are a lifetime investment. You should check the brand name and carefully examine the physical build of the machine.
Yanre Fitness multi-station gym equipment is excellent in quality and offers long-term durability.
Figure 6: Feature-packed multi-station gym equipment
What are the advantages of multi-station gym equipment over other strength training machines?
Multi-station gym equipment is superior to traditional strength training machines in many ways. Some of the advantages are:
- As all the exercises are completely machine-based, they offer great safety over free weights and other strength training machines.
- This machine offers lots of different exercises and is equal to buying a lot of single-use equipment. Thus it is cost-efficient for gym owners.
- It has more weight capabilities than traditional gym equipment, making it ideal for trainers of all levels.
- Frees up weights and other equipment in the gym as many people can use the machine at the same time.
Figure 7: Multi-station gym equipment manufacturing
Can you customize parts of the multi-station gym equipment?
Yes, ‘Yanre Fitness’ offers lots of customizations. You can customize the brand name, logo, pipe color, and design of the machine.
If you have any other customizations in mind, you can convey them to us when ordering. Our models are highly efficient, long-lasting and made from the best quality materials.
Figure 8: Customized multi-station gym equipment
Is multi-station gym equipment the right choice for commercial purposes?
Yes, the multi-station gym equipment is rated for commercial grade use and is perfect for your gym. Here are a few advantages of buying the multi-station gym equipment :
- The elegant space-saving design of the machine saves a lot of space in the gym.
- The machine can be used by multiple users simultaneously which frees up other equipment for gym members and saves time on exercising.
- The machine is cost-effective for new gym owners. It costs less than buying different pieces of strength equipment that would provide the same range of exercises.
- As they are built to last a long time, they don’t require much maintenance attention.
- The features of the machine help gyms to retain membership and attract prospective members.
What is the average cost of multi-station gym equipment?
The average cost of multi-station gym equipment with four workout stations can range from $1000-$3500. The cost of multi-station gym equipment will heavily depend upon how many workout stations you want and your choice of brand.
Price will go up depending upon customizations and an increase in the number of workout stations.
How to assemble multi-station gym equipment?
The factories have worked hard to make the equipment well-designed and as easy as possible to assemble the product.
The machine ships with an installation guide and user manual. By following the installation guide, you can easily assemble the machine. None of the equipment is physically taxing to assemble.
Figure 9: Multi-station user manual demo
How to maintain multi-station gym equipment in the gym?
People like going to the gym to exercise, and nobody likes a filthy environment. To run a successful gym, you must maintain the gym equipment regularly.
Below are some suggestions which you can follow:
- Place the multi-station gym equipment on a dry surface with lots of space around.
- Examine the gym equipment regularly and replace faulty parts with the help of a technician.
- Prevent misuse of the multi-station gym equipment for long-term durability.
- Disinfect and apply cleaning spray regularly after gym sessions.
- Complete a deep bacterial cleaning session every month if possible.
- Follow recommended cleaning and maintenance procedures mentioned in the manual.
Figure 10: Multi-station gym equipment placement in the gym
This multi-station gym equipment FAQ guide was made to answer any questions you might have relating to this product. We hope it succeeded in doing that. If you still have any further queries, we’ll be glad to answer them.
And if you want to order some quality multi-station gym equipment from ‘Yanre Fitness,’ feel free to contact us.
We’ll do our best to make your purchase experience as smooth as possible.