Top Jump Rope Wholesaler in China
- Affordable commercial-quality equipment for your gym.
- Over two decades of experience producing gym equipment.
- Professional design for optimal movement.
- Bearing system prevents twisting and bending.
- Ergonomic handles for comfort during use.
- Durable and smooth wire material.
- Quickly adjustable rope length.
- Yanre Fitness prioritizes price and quality.
- Provide your clients with superior jump ropes.
Products We Have for You
Showing all 6 results
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope features an ergonomically designed handle that is lightweight and padded with soft foam. It is...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope creates a very stable swing, so users can quickly recover from unexpected and inaccurate swing...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope handle is made of 100% precision machined aluminum. This rope’s cable is made of PVC coating...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope is made from PVC coating rope and CNC aluminum handles, making it more durable and wear-resist...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope is made with a silicone handle and ergonomic design. The design of the handle is wear-resistan...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope handle is made of polypropylene which is light in weight and ensures the user’s safety. ...
Advancing Fitness Technology
Yanre Fitness has channeled over $8M into technology development across two decades:
- Established an expert-driven R&D center, converging fields from exercise physiology to technological innovation.
- Unwavering focus on delivering uniquely designed, budget-friendly fitness equipment.
- Engineered with distinctive movement angles and designs, our strength equipment excels in the professional arena.
Visitors consistently marvel at our manufacturing prowess during factory tours
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Best Jumping Rope & Speed Rope & Skipping Rope For Sale
Need a fun leg workout while improving speed, quickness, and calorie burn? Buy speed ropes now at Yanre Fitness, the best exercise jump rope wholesaler in China. We have a range of Chinese jump ropes for sale, and are internationally known manufacturers of quality gym equipment and accessories, being a trusted brand since 1997.
Speed Rope Basics
Speed ropes are lightweight skipping ropes designed to focus mainly on improving coordination and quickness. Unlike weighted jump ropes, these don’t have strength training and weight loss as their primary focus. However, speed ropes do offer the general benefits of CrossFit jump rope like improving footwork, endurance, and calorie burn.
Functions of Speed Ropes
- Develop Coordination and Conditioning
The use of speed ropes improves exercise efficiency by enabling different body parts to work smoothly together at the same time.
- Speed and Agility Training
Our Chinese jump ropes having lightweight handles and cable are the perfect equipment to improve quickness and agility.
- Lower Body Strength
Jumping rope in general makes for a powerful leg workout, and as a bonus, you burn plenty of calories even in short periods of exercise.
- Improve Cardio Endurance
Skipping rope workout can get your heart rate up real quick. This is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
Features of Yanre Speed Ropes
Where to buy Chinese jump rope? Yanre Fitness offers a variety types of speed ropes at the best price. Aluminum, silicone, and memory foam handles and various size available. Our durable and professional jump ropes have PVC coating to resist wear and tear even in high-intensity workouts. These can be used for warmup or as part of your main workout, and enable a smooth exercising experience.
Yanre speed ropes are versatile enough to be included in any kind of exercise routine, and can also be used independently. From strength training to cardio and CrossFit, these jumping ropes can help “speed up” your progress – literally!
We also provide adjustable jump rope, which means you can easily adjust the length accordingly. Our speed rope is popular among kids & adults, men & women.
Wholesale Jump Ropes – The Definitive FAQ Guide
You can find wholesale jump ropes in a variety of materials, designs, measurements and adjustability features.
Being well-informed about these features of jump ropes can surely help you in making the right choice.
So here we have answers to all those questions which might come to your mind while buying wholesale jump ropes:
Table of Contents
- Why it’s important to have jump ropes in your gym?
- What are the different types of jump ropes?
- What type of jump ropes are the most durable?
- What are the different types of jump rope handles?
- What type of jump rope handles are the most durable?
- What quality features you should look for in your gym jump ropes?
- What are the different lengths of jump rope cables?
- What types of jump ropes come with the length adjustability features?
- What comfort features you should look for in your gym jump ropes?
- What type of jump rope is an ideal choice for your gym?
- Would you need to buy jump rope mats along with the commercial ropes for your gym?
- How to find the best jump rope manufacturers?
Why it’s important to have jump ropes in your gym?
Jump ropes can be used effectively by all your gym members for achieving their fitness goals.
So you must have a decent collection of jump ropes in your gym for a few good reasons:
- For warm-up sessions
- For weight losing exercises
- For muscle growth workouts
- For cardio exercises
While heavier jump ropes would come-in-handy for your gym members aiming for muscle building or weight loss.
Figure 1: Jump Ropes in a Gym
What are the different types of jump ropes?
You can find numerous jump ropes in the market to choose from.
Here we’ve listed different types of jump ropes with their features to help you make the right choice:
- Speed Jump Rope – Speed ropes are light-weight and are designed for easy speed jumping.
Vinyl or steel wire speed jump ropes are coated with a PVC or PU layer for durability.
- Weighted Jump Rope – Weighted ropes come with different options for adding weight:
- Weighted Handle Jump Ropes – You can add weight to the rope handles in some of the jump ropes.
Figure 4: Weighted Handle Jump Ropes
- Two Rope Weight Options – Some of the jump ropes come with 2 cables, one is light-weight and the other one is weighted. You can change these cables anytime.
Figure 5: Weighted Jump Ropes with 2 Rope Weight Options
- Heavy Jump Ropes – Some of the jump rope cables are heavy on their own and there’s no need to add weight to the rope.
Figure 7: Heavy jump Ropes
- Digital Counting Jump Ropes – Digital counting jump ropes come with a digital counter that helps in keeping track of your session timing and number of jumps.
Figure 8: Digital Counting Jump Ropes
What type of jump ropes are the most durable?
The top 2 most durable jump ropes are listed as below:
- Steel wire jump ropes
- Vinyl jump ropes with PVC or PU coating
What are the different types of jump rope handles?
The material and features of the jump rope handle contribute a lot to its performance and durability. So you should select the jump ropes for your gym keeping these factors in mind:
- Memory Foam Handles – The Memory Foam layer on the handle makes it super comfortable to hold and ensures a firm and sweat-free grip.
Foam handles can’t resist that much wear and tear so they don’t last as long as the aluminum or wooden handles do.
Figure 9: Memory Foam Handles for Jump Ropes
- Silicon Handles – Silicon handles are sweat absorbent and provide a firm and slip-resistant grip.
Silicon handles are also sturdy enough to bear the wear and tear.
Figure 10: Silicon Handles for Jump Ropes
- Plastic Handles – Plastic handles are lightweight and provide a firm grip. These are not good at absorbing sweat and are not that much durable.
Figure 11: Plastic Handles for Jump Ropes
- Aluminum Handles – Aluminum handles are lightweight and highly durable.
Some of the aluminum handles even come with the ball and socket mechanism for easy rope rotation.
A rotation bearing connects each aluminum handle to the rope and helps in the smooth and effortless swivel of the rope.
Figure 12: Aluminum Handles for Jump Ropes
What type of jump rope handles are the most durable?
The top 2 most durable jump rope handles are listed as below:
- Aluminum jump rope handles
- Silicon jump rope handles
What quality features you should look for in your gym jump ropes?
The collection of jump ropes in your gym needs to be perfect for all your clients’ needs. Your investment in this collection will prove most fruitful if you chose jump ropes having following quality features:
- Weight changing options
- Easy length adjustment options
- Comfort features for the rope weight, rotation and handle grip
- Suitable for Jumping on the gym mats
What are the different lengths of jump rope cables?
Normally an adult jump rope is 10 feet long, but then you can adjust the length of the rope according to your requirements. Ideally, you should have a few jump rope length options in your gym to your gym members’ needs.
What types of jump ropes come with the length adjustability features?
- Trimmable Jump Ropes
- Packing extra length inside the handle
- Jump ropes with Adjustment Screws
Figure 13: Length Adjustment Screws in Jump Ropes
What comfort features you should look for in your gym jump ropes?
- Bearing handles for smooth rope rotation
- Comfortable handle grip
- Sweat-resistant and slip-resistant handle material
- Long handle length ( ideally 6 inches)
What type of jump rope is an ideal choice for your gym?
Vinyl speed jump rope is an ideal commercial jump rope. Why? Below are some reasons:
- Speed jump ropes can help your gym members in achieving their fitness goals easily.
- These jump ropes are lightweight so anyone doing a workout doesn’t get tired before achieving the set goal.
- Vinyl jump ropes have been designed with an ideal level of flexibility and they don’t feel too rigid as the steel ropes.
- The ball and socket rotation mechanism helps in smooth and steady jumping.
- Vinyl jump ropes don’t get tangled.
- Aluminum handles are lightweight, provide easy grip and are durable.
Would you need to buy jump rope mats along with the commercial ropes for your gym?
Yes, you should invest in quality jump rope mats or gym flooring for your gym for these good reasons:
- Jumping on mats prevents injuries, joint pains and shin splints in your gym members.
- Your jump ropes won’t get damaged easily on the jump rope mats.
Figure 14: Shin Splints
How to find the best jump rope manufacturers?
The best way is to contact a reputable jump rope manufacturers directly. You can do so through ourwebsites for getting following benefits:
- To check the complete range of products.
- To get the best wholesale jump ropes price quotes.
- To get access to their marketing support and professional advice.
- To get details of their packaging to ensure damage-free product delivery.
- To get details and guarantee of their shipment.
Below is the top 3 list of jump rope supplier in China:
- Yanre Fitness
- Johnson Fitness
- Tieren Sports Goods
Now after learning about the jump ropes in so much detail, you can confidently select the one which suits your needs the best. Want to buy our cheap jump ropes in bulk? Contact us now!