Bicep Curl Machine, Seated Bicep Curls for Sale at a Wholesale Price
Are you in search of the commercial bicep curl machine at an affordable price? Get the best seated biceps curl from Yanre Fitness.
Being in the self-design exercise equipment industry for over 20 years, Yanre Fitness has a notable reputation in China and across the globe. We are proudly known to manufacture premium quality products for your fitness needs.
Bicep Curl Machine Basics
What is a biceps curl? A biceps curl machine specifically targets your biceps muscles for building strength, endurance, and mass. This can sculpt your upper arms by producing muscle.
The resistance component in a biceps curl machine comprises of a pile of weight plates. Yanre biceps curl machines are designed to accommodate a range of body types with their adjustable and adaptive features.
There are self-aligning hand grips on the seated bicep curls to allow comfortable use with a variety of forearm lengths. Once the conventional preacher curl configuration is done, this gym biceps curl equipment works smoothly and dependably. Having a small footprint, this commercial biceps curl is convenient to use for quick and efficient upper arm workouts. Its ergonomic angled pad enables optimal positioning for comfort and effectiveness. The modern and adaptive design of our sitting bicep curls attracts people of different fitness levels and strength with its multiple benefits.
Features of the Yanre Seated Bicep Curls
- Simple and Effective
The common preacher curl motion and position of this machine eases users immediately into the exercise while maintaining proper form. There’s no need for any learning and guidance, as the correct loading of muscles is quite straightforward.
- Continuous Resistance
The design of this unit prevents any dead spots to allow smooth movement with equal resistance maintained throughout the exercise.
- Cushioning & Support
High-quality padding on the seat and arms allow comfort during use. The seat and its adjustments as well as the arm pad position provide support and add to stability. This enables exercisers to maintain the correct posture for a productive workout.
- Simultaneous and Alternating Training
The movements on the seated bicep curls can be done with both arms at once or one arm at a time. The machine allows balanced strength training on both sides. For one-sided training at a time, added support is offered by the central grip.
- Proper Form
The innovative handles pivot spontaneously to allow use with various forearm lengths. The elbow pads encourage the maintenance of the correct elbow posture.
- New Easily Understandable Placard
To ensure optimal and guided use of the bicep curl machine, the new placard features larger graphics for easier reading and understanding.
- Accessory Holders
Bottle and phone holders are incorporated into the Yanre Bicep Curl Machine for carefree, secure, and comfortable training.
Bicep Curl Machine Specs
- It has self-aligning handles to accommodate a wide range of forearm lengths.
- Main frame adopts φ89mm*3mm circle pipe,bottom pipe adoptsφ180mm*4mm circle pipe,functional area adoptsφ76mm*3mm circle pipe,movement arm adopts φ50mm*3m pipes, all pipes are Q235 qualified pipe.
- POM material cam , CNC machining parts, POM is also called “super steel” good lubrication and abrasion, makes the movement smooth and comfortable.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather ,, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley , CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand high-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Half shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:190kgs/419lbs G.W.:200kgs/441lbs
- Installation size：1053*1150*1660mm/ 41*45*65in
- Weight stacks：60kg-12pcs/132lbs-12pcs
Bicep Curls Exercise
What muscles do bicep curls work? The biceps curl is primarily an upper arm exercise that targets your biceps muscle. It is possible to do the biceps curl with a barbell, free weights, a cable machine, or a resistance band. While the nature of resistance may change, the movement is identical.
This workout causes alternate contraction and relaxation of the biceps muscle to regulate the movement of the weight. Then how to do bicep curls with our machine? The initial position requires you to place your arms straight down on both sides, palms facing at the front. Lift the weight up by bending your elbow and bring your palms almost in contact with your shoulders.
The biceps curl may seem like a simple and straightforward exercise, however, many people may still not be doing it correctly. For a complete bicep curl that fully and specifically targets the biceps, keep your shoulder stable at all times during the movement. Using your shoulder to lift the weight will activate the anterior deltoid, which is the front shoulder muscle. Keep your back straight throughout. If you fail to maintain an upright torso and use your lower back to lift up the load, this can cause backache and minimize the load on your biceps muscle.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide