Shoulder Press Machine, Seated Shoulder Press for Sale
With over 20 years in the self-design gym equipment industry, Yanre Fitness is proud to be recognized as one of the leading gym machine suppliers across China and the world.
Shoulder Press Machine Basics
What is a shoulder press? A machine designed specifically to perform the shoulder press exercise, the shoulder press is safe and effective gym equipment for working out your arms and shoulders from a comfortably seated position.
Our converging shoulder press has ergonomic, oversized grips with several positions suited for different sized individuals. You can adjust the seat pad to suit yourself, and easily increase the load by simply pushing on a lever.
Features of the Yanre Shoulder Press
- Stable Strength Training
With two independent, counterbalanced arms that improve coordination and make the initial resistance minimal, the machine is suited for use by both beginners and advanced powerlifters. The strategic position of the plane of movement further minimizes the impingement of the shoulders during use.
- The Ideal Biomechanical Design
The adjustable seat pad and strategic movement plane help in easy positioning of the shoulders for proper loading and prevention from injury.
- A Challenge for Your Muscles
Offering adjustable resistance through a series of weights, the shoulder press machine can provide a customized challenge for users with different levels of strength. Users can experience smooth, consistent load through the entire movement.
- Multiple Oversized Grips
The multiple grip options offer variety while exercising through wide and narrow spans of movement. The grips are designed ergonomically with a larger size for comfort. Both the material and shape of the grips maximize contact and ensure ease of handling during use, enabling you to apply maximal force.
- Counterbalanced Arm
The movement arm of the shoulder press is counterbalanced to facilitate the correct path of motion and target your shoulder muscles in a safe and effective manner.
- Instructions Included
How to use shoulder press machine? A printed guide comes as part of the package with easy-to-understand steps for assembly and usage of the machine. Also present are tips to maximize exercise efficiency and illustrations of exercise positions.
The commercial shoulder press machine is built to last with tube-in-tube style user-friendly chrome-plated adjustments.
- Simple Assembly
Easy setup is ensured by a concise guide with clear instructions. The shoulder press is not just for gyms; it can be set up at home or in offices too.
Seated Shoulder Press Specs
- It is a fundamental part of the strength training progression.
- Seat position provides range-of-motion adjustments.
- The dual position handles add to user comfort and exercise variety.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather , and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley , CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
The Shoulder Press Exercise
What are the benefits of shoulder press? A shoulder press activates your core muscles that work on keeping you stable enough to raise the bar upwards. The core muscles include the abdominals and obliques on the outer side of your stomach and the latissimus dorsi in your lower back. This exercise can work great as part of a full-body workout session. You can add to the challenge by standing up so that these muscles have to make an extra effort. Dumbbell shoulder press also has the same exercise effect.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- EI 6201 Seated Shoulder Press
- EI 7301 Seated Shoulder Press
- 82002 Iso-Lateral Shoulder press
- 61A01A Seated Shoulder Press dual track
- 5502 Shoulder / Chest Press
- 5501 Shoulder / Chest Press
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.