Commercial Squat Rack Manufacturing Capacity To Boom Your Fitness Business
- Offers a professional balance between price, quality, and brand.
- Squat rack is built to withstand long-term usage in your gym.
- Manufactures squat racks that are guaranteed for long-term usage.
- Ergonomic design ensures a smooth and safe workout experience.
- Made with quality materials to provide maximum comfort.
- Our product is made with 100% genuine and eco-friendly materials.
- Versatile design suitable for various exercises.
Products We Have for You
Showing the single result
DESIGNED By ATHLETES, FOR ATHLETES
At Yanre Fitness, design is NOT just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works.
Simple, But Significant.
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development:
- We built our R&D center with experts from exercise physiology, biomechanics, ergonomics, machinery, manufacturing and technology advancement.
- We have been focused on producing self-designed, affordable fitness equipment for our customers.
- We have created unique movement angles and equipment designs that enable our strength equipment to withstand stringent profession
The customers are always impressed with our production processes when visiting the factories.
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Commercial Squat Rack – Definitive FAQ Guide
Searching for the best quality commercial squat rack?
Fortunately, you have arrived at the right place.
Here, you will get all the information related to the next squat rack for your gym.
This is a complete FAQ guide that includes almost every possible question you like to know before importing the best commercial squat rack.
Table of Contents
- 1. What is a squat rack?
- 2. Why squat racks are used in the gyms?
- 3. What is the difference between squat rack and smith machine?
- 4. What is the height of a commercial squat rack?
- 5. What is the width of a commercial squat rack?
- 6. What is the depth of a commercial squat rack?
- 7. What is the average weight of a commercial squat rack?
- 8. What are the dimensions of a commercial squat rack?
- 9. How much weight can a commercial squat rack hold?
- 10. What material is used to manufacture commercial squat racks?
- 11. How much space is needed for a commercial squat rack?
- 12. What is the difference between squat rack and power rack?
- 13. Does a commercial squat rack support resistance bands?
- 14. How to choose the best squat rack for gym?
- 15. How to keep the squat racks from moving in the gym?
- 16. Does the commercial squat rack come with bar and weights?
- 17. What are the advantages of buying squat racks in wholesale?
- 18. How much does a commercial squat rack cost?
- 19. Can I get customized squat racks?
- 20. Final Words
1. What is a squat rack?
A squat rack is nearly half of the power rack. It usually consists of two vertical posts/pillars, hooks, and adjustable bars. A squat rack supports a barbell while you perform strength training exercises.
With this equipment, you can safely rack or unrack the barbell without any assistance. It’s a popular choice for performing a variety of barbell exercises
Figure 1 -Showing a Squat Rack
2. Why squat racks are used in the gyms?
Squat racks are preferred when performing squats. Besides, here are some other exercises that you can perform with a squat rack.
- Box Squats
- Front Squats
- Back Squats
- Partial Squats
- Bench Pressing
- Barbell Lunges
- Overhead Press
- Knee Raises
- Barbell Bent-over Row
3. What is the difference between squat rack and smith machine?
A squat rack is a piece of gym equipment used for strength training. The barbell stays on two tall stands, making it easier for you to lift. There are no movement restrictions when using a squat rack.
On the contrary, a smith machine is a complex machine that allows you to lift heavy weights. However, the movement is restricted as the barbell moves in a fixed position.
4. What is the height of a commercial squat rack?
Usually, the height of a commercial squat rack is between 80” to 97”.
5. What is the width of a commercial squat rack?
On average, the width of a commercial squat rack is between 66″ to 76”.
6. What is the depth of a commercial squat rack?
The depth of a commercial squat rack is between 55” to 60”.
7. What is the average weight of a commercial squat rack?
The weight of a commercial squat rack ranges from 220lbs to 350 lbs.
8. What are the dimensions of a commercial squat rack?
The dimensions of an average-sized squat rack are 66” W x 60” D x 97” H.
Figure 4 – Showing Dimensions of a Commercial Squat Rack
9. How much weight can a commercial squat rack hold?
Depending on the build quality and size of a commercial-grade squat rack, it can hold weight up to approx. 1000 pounds.
10. What material is used to manufacture commercial squat racks?
A commercial squat rack is manufactured with industrial-grade steel that is thicker and stronger.
11. How much space is needed for a commercial squat rack?
The space required by a commercial squat rack depends on its type and size. However, the minimum space needed for a standard squat rack should be 12′ wide by 7′ deep and by 7′ high.
Figure 5 – Showing a Squat Rack in Gym Space
12. What is the difference between squat rack and power rack?
Figure 6 – Showing difference b/w a Squat Rack and a Power rack
13. Does a commercial squat rack support resistance bands?
Yes, most of the commercial-grade squat racks come with anchor points to attach resistance bands.
Figure 7 – Showing a Squat Rack with Resistance Bands
14. How to choose the best squat rack for gym?
A squat rack is an essential piece of gym equipment. However, before buying one, you need to consider some factors including type, stability, size, durability, and the weight capacity of a commercial squat rack.
Define Your Budget
Before going any further, make up your mind regarding the amount you can spend on buying a squat rack. In this way, you can limit your choices depending on your budget. As, a result, you can choose a rack that suits your needs and is affordable too.
Construction & Durability
Generally, a commercial-grade squat rack is manufactured with steel ranging between 7 and 11 gauge. The squat racks made with a lower gauge are capable of withstanding the toughest gym environment.
Furthermore, take a look at the build quality. The thickness and width of the uprights play a key role when determining the durability of a squat rack. Racks with 2-3″ uprights are better.
Besides, a powder-coated finish is also preferred. It not only looks good but also enhances the life span of a rack. So, keep these things in mind when buying a commercial squat rack.
Consider the Available Space
Be sure to have enough space for the type of squat rack that you are choosing to buy. For this purpose, consider the surface area and ceiling height while designating a specific space for your squat rack.
An average-sized squat rack requires a floor space of 10 feet (at least). So, verify the rack dimensions before buying it.
Hole spacing is another important aspect to consider. You can find the uprights with holes that are 2” or 1” apart. The 1” spacing gives you much better control while customizing the mounting options to suit your needs.
Only choose the squat rack that mentions its weight capacity. Usually, the commercial-grade squat racks that can withstand 1,000 lbs or more are better. So, you don’t have to replace your rack once you start lifting heavy weights.
Check for Warranty
A squat rack is a considerable investment for your gym. Hence, settle only for a manufacturer that offers the best warranty.
15. How to keep the squat racks from moving in the gym?
To start with, there are two ways to prevent your racks from moving. These include:
- Bolt your rack down, or
- Put a loaded barbell on the J-hooks
The first option is feasible only when the feet of your squat rack offer bolting options. If not so, you can secure the rack by placing a loaded barbell on j hooks. Moreover, installing the storage pegs on either side of the rack and adding some heavier weights can prevent it from moving.
Figure 8 – Showing a Squat Rack with with Weights
16. Does the commercial squat rack come with bar and weights?
No, the commercial squat rack doesn’t come with bar and weights.
17. What are the advantages of buying squat racks in wholesale?
Below are some of the most prominent benefits of buying commercial-grade squat racks in wholesale.
- Competitive prices
- Quality and durability assurance
- A wide range of options available
18. How much does a commercial squat rack cost?
Usually, the price of a commercial-grade squat rack ranges from 60 USD to 300 USD. The price differs depending on the size, type, brand, and quality of a squat rack.
19. Can I get customized squat racks?
Yes, it is possible to get a customized squat rack. Yanre Fitness does offer customization options related to printing and color.
20. Final Words
We hope this commercial squat rack FAQ guide have answered most of your questions. We tried hard to include all the questions that you are curious to know related to commercial grade squat rack.
By reading these important FAQs, you can find the best squat rack for your gym. Use this guide to see if the Yanre Fitness squat rack is right for you.
Contact Us to get a quick quote today!