Your Expert Thera Band Manufacturer in China
- Offers utility model patents & appearance design patents.
- Products can bear long-term abusive use for your commercial gym.
- Over 95% of clients choose Yanre Fitness in providing commercial gym thera band.
- Provides multiple grip options, resistance, and hassle-free usage.
- Non-Latex CLX offers the needs of patients, practitioners and personal users.
- Simple & easy to use for conditioning & rehabbing muscles.
Products We Have for You
Showing all 2 results
Resistance Bands / Monster Bands$5.00
Resistance Bands or Monster Bands are heavy-duty loop bands that come in different levels of resistance. It is ma...
Resistance Loop Exercise Bands$5.00
Resistance Loop Exercise Bands, RB01, are thoroughly tested before releasing it to the customers. To make sure that...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Wholesale Thera Band – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you looking for thera bands to equip your gym? Wholesale thera bands are the best option for any sports center owner.
Thera bands are commonly used for strength training and muscular rehabilitation. Every fitness center must provide thera bands for its trainees. From classic flat latex bands to vector thera band devices, thera bands are one unmissable strength resistance piece.
You may have questions about the features of wholesale thera bands. So, we prepared the following FAQ guide for you.
Table of Contents
- What are the Benefits of Thera Bands?
- What are the Types of Thera Bands?
- What are the Materials of Thera Bands?
- Are Thera Bands Skin-friendly?
- When Latex Thera Bands are not indicated?
- How is the color an indicator of the Thera band resistance level?
- Are Thera Bands Snap-resistant?
- What is the resistance range of Thera bands?
- What is the difference between a Thera band and a stretch band?
- What are CLX Thera bands?
- Are there any accessories available for Thera bands?
- What is the lifespan of the Thera band?
- How are the wholesale Thera bands delivered by the manufacturer?
- What are the proper maintenance procedures of Thera bands?
- How to clean the Thera band?
- What to consider when buying wholesale Thera bands?
- What is the wholesale price of Thera bands?
- Is there a minimum order for wholesale Thera bands?
- Do I need to contact the TheraBand parent company to buy wholesale Thera bands?
- Final Words
What are the Benefits of Thera Bands?
Training with thera bands has some important benefits such as:
- Thera bands provide muscle-building tension
- Thera bands help in improving and developing muscles
- Thera bands are safe and low impact
- Thera bands are lightweight and take little space to store
- Thera bands are made of friendly and stretchy materials
Figure 1 Thera bands
What are the Types of Thera Bands?
Before selecting the thera bands model for your gym, consider all the types of this elastic band:
- Standard flat thera bands
- Loop thera bands
- Tube thera bands
- Thera band device
Standard flat thera bands are a great way to start equipping your gym. These are used for everyday training. Flat thera bands are ideal general workout sessions, suitable for a variety of muscle exercises.
Flat thera bands have a subdivision with extra-resistant feature bands. These are a challenge for every athlete, even the most experienced one. Thera bands High Resistance offer more difficult levels of resistance ideal for advanced rehabilitation, and sports performance.
These bands are suitable for both upper and lower body workouts, providing between 15 and 50 pounds of resistance.
Figure 2 Standard flat thera bands
Loop thera bands add more diversity to the athlete’s training. There are special loop thera bands, named thera bands CLX. These can be used as hand or foot stopping points and provide even more exercise options.
Loop thera bands are ready-cut bands that do not need tying anymore. The biggest advantage is that you will save money for your gym and stop worrying if the knot can snap.
Figure 3 Loop thera bands
Tube thera bands are used in short sessions together with the flat bands. These can mostly activate the same muscle groups. But often tube thera bands are used when the trainee is working with additional equipment, such as a barre.
Figure 4 Tube thera bands
The thera band vector device is a relatively new product. It combines tube thera bands with Kevlar strings to reduce the snap-back risks. The thera band device offers vector exercises. Resistances can be easily changed by twisting the cap.
This device is ideal for fitness centers, gyms, and therapy clinics. The resistance level goes from 10 to 100 lb of resistance. It comes with 10 light and 10 heavy thera band vector tubes, 2 long strap loop handles, 1 thigh cinch strap, 1 long torso strap, 2 door anchors, 8 carabiners, 1 carry bag.
Figure 5 The thera band vector device
What are the Materials of Thera Bands?
Thera bands are made of both natural and synthetic materials:
- Natural latex, extracted from rubber trees. This has the highest elasticity level and is ideal for progressive resistance bands, such as thera bands.
- Synthetic rubber, made from resins. This is a good quality alternative to latex but has less elasticity and tensile strength.
- Fabric is a mix of materials, such as latex, rubber, cotton, or jute. The quality of the fabric thera bands is determined by the composition percentage of the materials.
Every material has its own features and advantages. As a gym owner, you must select the thera band types that best suit your sports center.
Are Thera Bands Skin-friendly?
No. Natural latex is a particular material that can cause skin allergies. A gym owner must consider all trainee categories. To provide an alternative to latex allergic people, choose rubber or fabric thera bands.
Figure 8 Latex allergy symptoms
When Latex Thera Bands are not indicated?
There are few situations in which latex thera bands are not recommended, such as:
- Allergies: non-latex thera bands prevent allergic reactions from hives to anaphylactic shock
- Latex-free facility: non-latex hospital or clinic policies
- Fitness centers with personal preference: non-latex thera bands use of personal preferences
How is the color an indicator of the Thera band resistance level?
Thera bands have a specific color-coded resistance system. Quality brands all use it. This ensures consistency in the athlete’s training program. This goes from beginners to advanced trainees.
An example of a color-coded system can be:
- Yellow suggests light resistance during training, ideal for rehabilitation and senior trainees
- Red suggests medium resistance during training, ideal beginner trainees
- Black suggests high resistance during training, ideal for everyday fitness level
There can be levels designed only for elite athletes, such as silver or gold. These provide extra-high resistance levels used only by experienced athletes.
You must check this information with your supplier.
Are Thera Bands Snap-resistant?
Yes. Commercial grade thera bands have this feature. They prevent any snapping of the band during training and are the safest to use.
However, not all thera bands are snap-resistant. If you want to confirm this feature, contact Yanre Fitness now.
Figure 10 Anti-snap label example
What is the resistance range of Thera bands?
The resistance range of thera bands starts at 1 kg ( 2.4 lb) and can go up to 9 kg (20 lb). According to each level, there is a code that clearly states the resistance level. In this way, athletes can progressively strengthen their muscles.
Figure 11 Example of progression chart for thera bands
What is the difference between a Thera band and a stretch band?
The main difference between the two is the purpose of the bands.
The thera band is designed to help muscle strengthening and rehabilitation. These are made of latex or synthetic rubber.
The stretch band is designed to aid dynamic stretching. Thus, it is made of double-stitched nylon and elastic fibers.
What are CLX Thera bands?
The CLX thera bands are a loop resistance training band. This is a groundbreaking latex-free band, made of quality synthetic rubber. It is a powderless professional-grade band, ideal for elite sports centers.
Latex-free composition ensures proper use for allergic athletes. But centers with ,,no latex,, policies can use them too.
The loops are tied together in a unique grip. The anchor options allow open and closed hand grips. The athletes can also hold objects with resistance. Or if they choose, they can perform no-grip at all exercises.
Another revolutionary feature of the CLX thera band is that allows athletes to connect both lower and upper body parts. They can train simultaneously. The CLX thera bands bring many benefits to trainees.
Figure 14 CLX thera band example
Are there any accessories available for Thera bands?
Yes. High-end thera bands come with an accessory kit. This kit contains items that can help increase the variety of the exercises. The athletes can use:
- The assist strap, great for looping around the feet
- The handles, great for enhancing the comfort while holding the thera band
- The door anchor, great for securing the band before training
- Wall station
The wall station is an extra option for clinics and gyms. This provides multiple anchor points for strength training. The options are either a thera band wall station or a thera band CLX wall station.
For CLX bands, athletes can use the loops instead of the assist strap. However, if they want to secure the end, they should use a CLX door anchor.
Figure 15 Door anchors example for thera bands
What is the lifespan of the Thera band?
Thera bands normally last a few months. For gyms and clinics, it is recommended to replace the thera bands every 2 months or at any signs of wear.
Keep in mind to frequently inspect your thera bands. If you see any signs of damage, such as cracks, small tears, abrasions, consider replacing them. Attachment points are very exposed. Check them first.
How are the wholesale Thera bands delivered by the manufacturer?
There are two ways to deliver and sell thera bands: in a roll or ready cut.
Thera bands that come in a roll can be later on personalized. Each center can cut individual pieces of different sizes.
Ready cut thera bands are more practical for fitness centers. These are standardly cutted, according to popular thera bands dimensions.
What are the proper maintenance procedures of Thera bands?
To properly take care of the thera bands, a gym owner must consider:
- Frequent safety inspection
- Train the athletes and the couches to avoid overstretching the bands
- Train the athletes and the couches to remove any jewelry and sharp objects while training with thera bands
Figure 16 Example of wear and tear signs at resistance bands
How to clean the Thera band?
The best way to clean the thera bands is to wash them with low-temperature water. Also, use gentle detergents. This ensures the band keeps its elasticity properties. After washing, air-dry them away from direct sunlight.
Figure 17 Caring for thera bands
What to consider when buying wholesale Thera bands?
To completely optimize your budget and to equip your gym with quality thera bands, keep in mind:
- Premium quality materials
- Different resistance levels
- Snap-resistant label
- Affordable price
- Thera band sample
- International shipment
Premium quality materials of thera bands, such as 100 % natural latex. This ensures high elasticity skills. Elastic thera bands will work the muscles hard.
Different resistance levels. From beginner to advanced, you must provide multiple resistance levels of thera bands. A high-end supplier will provide at least three resistance levels.
Snap-resistant label. This ensures safe use of the thera band without the danger of snapping. A band that snaps can provoke serious injuries to the athletes.
Affordable price. Wholesale thera bands have different prices than at the shop. Manufacturers sell them at more affordable prices than any other distributors. A wholesale thera band comes in bulk quantities, is cheaper, and has premium features.
Thera band samples. Many wholesale manufacturers provide samples. They have either samples of older products or you can request your own custom-made sample. This enables you to see the quality, the features, and if the thera band is suitable for your gym space.
International shipment. Reliable manufacturers offer international shipment. They help with the documents at the customs, if indeed.
If you do not want to be involved with these procedures, you can always buy locally. You can choose a nearby gym equipment distributor or a shop. But keep in mind that the price will substantially increase.
Yanre Fitness is a wholesale premium supplier, based in China. Our products are made of high-quality raw materials, have all safety labels, and have wholesale prices. We have the technology to produce mass thera bands.
Our self-design unit can personalize any of your thera bands. We are internationally connected and offer worldwide shipping. You can save up to a third of your budget if you work with us.
Figure 18 Multiple colors and resistance levels of thera bands
What is the wholesale price of Thera bands?
The wholesale price of thera bands starts from 1 $ per piece. The price varies depending on the order. The larger the order, the lower the wholesale price.
To confirm the wholesale rates of thera bands, contact Yanre Fitness sales team.
Is there a minimum order for wholesale Thera bands?
Yes. To offer you the best deals, most manufacturers require a minimum order. This can vary from one manufacturer to another. Most orders are categorized in sets of up to 500 pieces, 500 to 10.000 pieces, and over 10.000 pieces.
Do I need to contact the TheraBand parent company to buy wholesale Thera bands?
No. To buy wholesale thera bands, you do not need to contact or pay any license to the parent company.
TheraBand is the company that 40 years ago invented and patented the use of elastic progressive resistance bands. Over time, the company has built a name in the fitness industry.
Since then, many other companies have started to produce resistance bands. The name ,,TheraBand,, is patented and thus, it cannot be used. Under other names, the thera bands are now manufactured worldwide.
Figure 19 TheraBand, the parent company
I hope the above guide has answered most of your questions about wholesale thera bands.
If something is still questionable, contact Yanre Fitness to clarify all doubts.
Now that you have decided what thera bands to buy, let us take care of your order.
Need to import wholesale thera bands? Contact Yanre Fitness right now and we will get back to you with a price quote.