Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
- Material: 100% natural latex
- Size: 600/500(L) *50(W) mm
- Thickness: 0.35-1.5mm, 0.05mm increment
- Other specifications can be customized
- 100 % genuine, eco-friendly latex, finding it easy on the skin yet pliable enough to get the job done
- Loop bands are lightweight, portable bands that can wrap around any part of your body or sturdy surface.
- Develop Balance and Coordination, perfect for Stretching and Flexibility
- Don’t bring into contact with a sharp or abrasive object
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Safety: Do not buy cheap and inferior products. The last thing you want is for a member of your gym to be injured due to a resistance band snapping. Look for bands that are marked ‘snap-resistant.’ You should also regularly check for any seams, cracks or holes in the bands.
- Function: Check the range of motion on the band you intend buying as this varies markedly.
- Material: For people allergic to latex, then TPE or a fabric resistance band is recommended.
- Color: Be familiar with the color-coding system used by the manufacturer. This will allow you to determine the correct resistance level for your needs. Avoid brands that only offer a single color or thickness level.
- Comfort & convenience: Some resistance bands provide interchangeable handles. This allows you to remove them and replace them with different bands. In addition, some handles are larger than standard, or are made of hard plastic that is very uncomfortable to grip. If possible, you should personally test the grip comfort level before buying.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Resistance Band Buying Guide