Recumbent Bike, Seated Exercise Bike for Sale
Are you looking for a recumbent bike? Search no more. Yanre Fitness has got the best affordable commercial quality recumbent exercise bike you can find in the fitness market.
Yanre Fitness is a top-rated gym equipment factory in China. We pride ourselves of more than two decades of experience manufacturing professional self-design gym equipment & accessories.
Recumbent Bike Basics
What is a recumbent bike? It is an exercise bike with a reclined back support that puts the exerciser in a reclined body position. Unlike upright bike pedals that are positioned under the user’s body, recumbent bike pedals are positioned in front of the body.
Our recumbent bicycle is designed with particular attention to ergonomics to help exercisers achieve their workout goals effectively.
A recumbent bike can be used by exercisers who want to do lower body and cardiovascular exercises while relaxing their upper body muscles. It is also a suitable device for persons with joint or back problems, as well as senior persons.
Recumbent Bike Benefits
- Larger seat– A recumbent bike has a larger seat than regular bikes that offers comfort while exercising.
- Full back support– The reclined position is easier on the lower back (lumbar spine).
- Less stress on joints– A recumbent bike is gentle on joints and bones, unlike an upright bike that may put stress on them.
- Safer– It is generally safer because exercisers use the bike while seated and do not have to stand on the pedals.
- Suitable for exercisers with back and joint problems– Due to its reclined position, this bike is good for people with back and joint problems.
Features of Yanre Recumbent Bike
- Recumbent design
The design enables the distribution of an exerciser’s weight over a large area and support by the back and buttocks, reducing stress on the back and joints.
- Padded large size seat and back support
Exercisers can enjoy comfortable workouts provided by the padded seat and back support.
- Easy-to-read LCD display
Read your speed, time, distance covered, calories burned, and more as you continue with your workout from the LCD computer display. The LCD display on our bikes enables exercisers to get instant feedback about their exercise goals as they progress with their workouts.
- Non-slip pedals
The pedals have a non-slip surface and adjustable straps to enable the exerciser’s feet to remain firmly attached.
- Hand pulse system
This heart rate sensor displays heart rate to help the exerciser maintain their desired target.
- High power magnet and flywheel
Enables sufficient tension torque and consistent resistance to help exercisers customize their ride.
Your clients will enjoy comfortable workouts by using our recumbent bike that has a large padded seat.
It is safe for senior persons and those with joint and back injuries.
Recumbent Bike Spec
- With regular LCD with backlight computer”SR 6600” – computer Optional.
- Multiple Display for 12 Program Profiles +4 user’s memory,” Speed” ,“Rpm”, “Time”, “Distance”, “Watt”, “Calories”, “Pulse” with “Watt Control”, “heart Rate Control” and special “Recovery” function
- EMS bike with self- generating power system
- With High Power Magnet and Flywheel to get sufficient tension torque and consistent resistance
- With 16-step tension control system
- With Hand-Pulse System for Heart Rate Display
- Container loading: 30 pcs / 20’ FCL, 65 pcs / 40’ FCL, 75 pcs / 40’ HQ
- Carton Size: 1750 * 580 * 850 mm
- Set up size: 1700*740*1380 mm
- Net Weight: 80 KGS, Gross Weight: 105 KG
- Certification: GS
- Target People: adults and seniors
Pro Tips During Workout
- Do a quick warm-up before getting on the bike
Always do some warm-up before riding a recumbent bike to prepare your muscles for activity and prevent injury.
- Adjust the seat
Before getting to position, adjust the seat to suit your height such that you can reach the seated exercise bike’s pedals comfortably with your feet.
- Maintain proper form
Any exercise requires the proper form to guarantee effectiveness. Bad form can cause injury or cause the exercise to fail to reach the targeted muscles. Ensure the back is resting on the backrest and is straight.
- Choose appropriate resistance
Select the resistance you are comfortable with, depending on your strength and length of your workout.
- Practice interval training
Interval training can help you realize the most health benefits possible and is great for burning calories. Combine short, intense bursts of pedaling with soft periods of pedaling.
Where to buy recumbent bike? Search no more. Yanre Fitness has got the best affordable commercial quality recumbent exercise bike you can find in the fitness market.