Your Reliable Exercise Ball Supplier in China – Yanre Fitness
- Our Products Are Self-Designed to Provide a Professional Movement Angle, Acknowledged by Professional Trainers.
- They Can Endure Long-Term Abusive Use in Commercial Gyms, Ensuring Longevity and Durability.
- Yanre Fitness Provides Heavy-Duty Exercise Balls, Cardio Equipment, and Fitness Accessories with Top Commercial Quality.
- Our Easy-Grip Medicine Ball Offers Total-Body Conditioning for Efficient Workouts.
- Made with Durable Rubber Construction and Comfortable Textured Surface for Optimal Grip and Comfort.
- We Offer a Variety of Color-Coded Weighted Balls to Suit Your Fitness Needs and Preferences.
Products We Have for You
Showing all 2 results
DESIGNED By ATHLETES, FOR ATHLETES
At Yanre Fitness, design is NOT just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works.
Simple, But Significant.
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development:
- We built our R&D center with experts from exercise physiology, biomechanics, ergonomics, machinery, manufacturing and technology advancement.
- We have been focused on producing self-designed, affordable fitness equipment for our customers.
- We have created unique movement angles and equipment designs that enable our strength equipment to withstand stringent profession
The customers are always impressed with our production processes when visiting the factories.
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Exercise Balls Wholesale – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you looking to equip your gym with exercise balls?
Are you looking for the perfect exercise ball to stock in your wholesale business?
Do you want to buy exercise balls at wholesale rates in bulk quantities?
Are you confused about what to buy because of all the options?
Well, you no longer need to be confused because we have some good news for you.
With our detailed FAQ guide on exercise balls, you can decide on the purchase without even breaking a sweat! We will be sure to tell you everything you need to know before buying an exercise ball including the materials used, available sizes etc. So, with further ado, let’s dive into it.
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an Exercise Ball?
- 2. What is the use of an exercise ball in my commercial gym?
- 3. What material is used to manufacture exercise balls?
- 4. What size should I get for the exercise balls?
- 5. What should be the weight of the exercise ball?
- 6. What is the average price of the exercise balls?
- 7. Does the exercise ball have to be labeled anti-burst?
- 8. How do I check if the ball is anti-burst?
- 9. What can I do to ensure that the exercise ball is safe to use?
- 10. Do the exercise balls need to be anti-slip?
- 11. What is the average weight capacity for the exercise balls?
- 12. How often will I have to replace the exercise ball?
- 13. Does the exercise ball come fully inflated?
- 14. Will the air pump be included with the exercise ball?
- 15. How do you fill up the exercise ball with air?
- 16. How often will the exercise ball need to be re-inflated?
- 17. Do you offer different color options for the exercise balls?
- 18. Are the customers affected by the different colors of the exercise ball?
- 19. Are there any accessories included with the exercise ball?
- 20. Is there a difference between a stability ball and an exercise ball?
- 21. How can I use an exercise ball as a chair at my desk?
- 22. Do exercise balls smell?
- 23. Do you offer logo printing services for the exercise balls wholesale?
- 24. Conclusion
1. What is an Exercise Ball?
As the name indicates an exercise ball is just a rubber ball. Exercise balls are used in workout regimes to improve:
They are also useful for building muscle. People tend to use them to sit instead of chairs to improve their core strength and posture.
Figure 1. Exercise ball
2. What is the use of an exercise ball in my commercial gym?
Exercise balls can be used during:
- Strength training – Trainers can use exercise balls during strength training, especially the core. They can use exercise balls with push-ups, squats, sit-ups etc.
- Increasing flexibility – Exercise balls can be used to increase the user’s range of motion. For that purpose, the trainer can help the user use the balls during exercises such as lunges etc.
- Physical therapy – it is a great idea to use this with people suffering from problems like arthritis etc. to help with recovery and give extra support.
Figure 2. Bridges using an exercise ball
3. What material is used to manufacture exercise balls?
The most popular material for commercial exercise balls is polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Though some exercise ball manufacturers use other materials. These include thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), and rubber.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Manufacturers use burst-resistant PVC to manufacture exercise balls. The material tends to be both elastic and durable so that the exercise ball lasts longer.
PVC alone is not suitable for manufacturing exercise balls which is why additive are added to it right after polymerization. These additives are responsible for heat stabilization, impact absorbance etc.
PVC exercise balls are manufactured using in two ways:
- From recyclable content – These balls are a bit rough. They have a strong smell and tend to look shinier than the other balls.
- Eco-friendly Manufacturing – these balls are elastic and more durable. However, they are not as vibrant as the balls made from recycled material. They have a more matte appearance.
Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
NBR is a synthetic copolymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Exercise balls made from this material are:
- Oil resistant
- Heat resistant
- Easy to clean.
Rubber is a natural material obtained from a rubber tree. These balls are incredibly rare and are:
Unfortunately, they have latex which some people are allergic to. In this case, it is best to stick to PVC exercise balls in commercial settings.
4. What size should I get for the exercise balls?
The average exercise ball ranges from 45 – 75cm.
There are different exercise ball sizes, and we recommend stocking up on all of them since you will be serving a variety of customers.
The size varies according to the user’s height. Here is a simple table dictation appropriate exercise ball size according to height.
|HEIGHT (Ft)||BALL SIZE (cm)|
|Below 5 ft||45cm (mini fitness ball)|
|5ft to 5ft 8 inches||55cm (small fitness ball)|
|5ft 9 inches to 6ft 2 inches||65cm (medium fitness ball)|
|Above 6ft 3 inches||75cm (large fitness ball)|
A general rule to follow when helping your customer decide is to have them sit on the ball.
If their feet are flat on the ground and their back is straight, the ball should be suitable for them. Another thing to check is that their knees are aligned with their hips or slightly lower.
Figure 6. Exercise ball size chart
5. What should be the weight of the exercise ball?
The weight ranges from 0.37 pounds to 3.5 pounds and varies according to the size of the ball.
The larger balls tend to be heavier so make sure that the weight is appropriate for the ball size. This will allow you to gauge the quality of the exercise ball.
Always check with your exercise ball supplier about the weight of the exercise ball. Most manufacturers mention the weight of the ball along with other specifications.
6. What is the average price of the exercise balls?
The average price of the exercise balls can range from $15 – $30.
The prices vary according to the height and brand of the balls. The prices are also subject to change depending upon different materials and brands.
7. Does the exercise ball have to be labeled anti-burst?
Definitely! Anti-burst labeling indicates that the ball will not explode under the user when they are working out which can result in serious injuries.
An exercise ball that has been labelled anti-burst will always deflate when punctured instead of exploding.
Figure 7. Anti-burst exercise ball
8. How do I check if the ball is anti-burst?
There are different measures that manufacturers adopt to ensure that the exercise ball is anti-burst. To ensure that you can ask the manufacturers about the manufacturing process and materials used for the exercise ball.
Check if they have special adaptations like honey-comb structure or keel-like explosion-resistant which makes them more durable under high pressure.
Another thing you can do is to check the material of the ball. The thicker the PVC used for the exercise ball, the less chance there will be of it bursting. Always go for the thicker higher quality exercise balls instead of thinner lower quality exercise balls.
You should go for an anti-burst test to ensure that the exercise ball is safe to use.
Figure 8. Damaged exercise ball
9. What can I do to ensure that the exercise ball is safe to use?
Exercise balls need to be checked for wear and tear before every use. This is because even burst-proof balls can explode if they have holes in them.
An additional thing to do is to make sure you do not use any tough cleaning solutions that can damage the material of the exercise ball.
10. Do the exercise balls need to be anti-slip?
Yes, they do. If the exercise balls are not anti-slip, they will not stay under the user. If they move out from under the user when working out, it can cause an injury.
The key to making an exercise ball anti-slip is the texture. If the ball is too smooth, it will move out from under the user. However, the texture must not be too sticky, otherwise, it will collect dirt and grime which will make it dirty more easily.
11. What is the average weight capacity for the exercise balls?
Exercise balls have two weight limits.
One is the static weight limit which refers to the amount of weight it can tolerate when it is stationary. This can range from 250 to 2200 pounds. Please remember that 2200pounds is the limit for very heavy-duty exercise balls.
The other is the bodyweight limit which refers to the weight it can accommodate while moving. The bodyweight limit can go up to 250 pounds.
Be sure to check with the manufacturer to confirm these measurements before purchase because they can vary according to different manufacturers.
12. How often will I have to replace the exercise ball?
It is recommended that you replace the exercise ball every 1 – 2 years.
This is because it can wear out over a long time. However, the period may vary depending upon the intensity and frequency of the workouts.
Thinner and low-quality exercise balls tend to wear out earlier as compared to the more high-quality ones.
13. Does the exercise ball come fully inflated?
No, manufacturers ship the exercise ball in its deflated form.
It is done to reduce the shipping charges and to reduce the risk of damage. However, they do include a pump with the package. If not, you can use your air pump to do the job.
Figure 9. Deflated and inflated exercise balls
14. Will the air pump be included with the exercise ball?
Most of the time the balls come with a pump for inflation.
However, these pumps are too slow to be of any real use. That is why you will have to use your air pump. Contact the manufacturer to confirm that the exercise is compatible with any air pump.
Figure 10. Air pump
15. How do you fill up the exercise ball with air?
You can fill up the exercise ball with an air compressor or pump. Be sure to not overinflate the ball. Only inflate to the diameter mentioned in the product description.
You can do this by marking the mentioned diameter on the wall and filling up the exercise ball next to the wall. When the exercise ball reaches the mark, sit on it to see that it has adequate air. It should sink an inch or two when you sit down.
Some exercise ball should not be fully inflated immediately after being bought. If that is the case, fill eighty percent of the exercise ball and let it remain that way for a while. After some time has passed you can fully inflate the ball.
16. How often will the exercise ball need to be re-inflated?
That depends upon various factors. Some high-quality exercise balls do not need to be inflated as much as other balls.
This can also change depending upon the intensity of their use. Other factors that affect this aspect are temperature and humidity.
17. Do you offer different color options for the exercise balls?
Yes, Yanre Fitness allows you to customize the ball according to your desires. All you need to do is contact our sales office to place your order and discuss with them, any additional requirements you may have.
18. Are the customers affected by the different colors of the exercise ball?
Yes, the customers are affected psychologically, but you can use that to increase traffic in your gym or having customers return to your wholesale business.
The brighter the colour of the exercise ball, the more motivated the user will be to use it. As bright colours tend to make people happy. However, duller colours make the users wearier.
19. Are there any accessories included with the exercise ball?
Yes, most manufacturers include an air pump with the exercise ball.
However, some may go even as far as including exercise bands, instruction manuals, stability handles, stability legs, a measuring tape, or a handle that have been built into the ball.
Please check with your manufacturer before you purchase to see what accessories they offer.
Figure 11. Accessories with exercise ball
20. Is there a difference between a stability ball and an exercise ball?
No, the stability ball is the same as an exercise ball. You may also hear them being referred to as balance balls, fitness balls, workout ball or swiss ball. Their function remains the same, no matter the name.
21. How can I use an exercise ball as a chair at my desk?
You can use the ball for sitting at your desk. Simply, measure the exercise ball to see if it is the same length or preferably a little higher than your chair.
You can sit on an exercise ball for as long as twenty minutes but after that, you should replace it with a chair and repeat the process later.
Figure 12. Exercise ball as a chair
22. Do exercise balls smell?
Yes, some exercise balls smell.
However, you should go for high-quality material exercise balls that do not give off any smell. The smell can mean that the ball is made from toxic materials.
Toxic materials like heavy metals are sometimes present in the PVC used to manufacture the ball. You can check the toxicity through a TUV test. Non-toxic PVC has a GS certificate that you can check.
23. Do you offer logo printing services for the exercise balls wholesale?
Yes, Yanre Fitness allows you to add your logo to the product. To do so, you must contact the sales department at Yanre Fitness. Let them know of any customization you would like while placing the order.
Hopefully, now that you have gone through our FAQ guide, you have all the knowledge you need to make a smart decision regarding the purchase of the exercise ball. In case of any other queries, please refer to our Best Gym Owner’s Fitness Ball Buying Guide In 2021.
While you are here, please check out our collection of fitness equipment here at Yanre Fitness.
We are one of the best gym equipment manufacturers here in China and our collection will surely satisfy you. If you have anything to ask, simply contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.