Your One-stop Functional Trainer Supplier
- Our products can bear long-term abusive use for your commercial gym.
- Yanre Fitness’ aims to provide heavy-duty functional trainer & cardio equipment & fitness accessories with top commercial quality.
- Lefit and many famous brands choose Yanre Fitness, and our clients are all over the world.
- With a traditional style, Yanre pursues a simple and clean design without any extra parts.
- We pay attention to details.
- The welding points on the functional trainer are very firm, and there are no weak welding points.
Products We Have for You
Showing all 8 results
Four Station Eight Function trainer$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 5348 four-station eight function trainer is designed in ergonomic to ensure the scientific movemen...
Yanre Fitness’ 7332A functional trainer provides a full body workout and allows you to perform various exercises....
Gluteus Maximus Trainer$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ EI 7321 gluteus maximus trainer primarily targets your buttocks. It allows you to sit more comfort...
Lower Abdominal Trainer$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ EI 7318A lower abdominal trainer provides positions for effective ab workouts. It is effective to ...
Yanre Fitness’ EI 7318 Abdominal Trainer specifically gives you varied options for the specific and comprehensive...
Cross Arm Trainer$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ EI 7308 cross arm trainer works the entire upper body, including chest and shoulders. This machine...
Yanre’s 61A32B functional rrainer provides free movement resistance training. It could improve core strength, bal...
DESIGNED By ATHLETES, FOR ATHLETES
At Yanre Fitness, design is NOT just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works.
Simple, But Significant.
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development:
- We built our R&D center with experts from exercise physiology, biomechanics, ergonomics, machinery, manufacturing and technology advancement.
- We have been focused on producing self-designed, affordable fitness equipment for our customers.
- We have created unique movement angles and equipment designs that enable our strength equipment to withstand stringent profession
The customers are always impressed with our production processes when visiting the factories.
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Commercial Functional Trainer – Definitive FAQ Guide
Commercial functional trainers are an important part of any commercial gym setup. They help improve the function and stamina of the human body.
Do you want to know how a commercial functional trainer will help your business? Then this FAQ guide is for you.
It is a detailed guide to all things relating to commercial functional trainers.
It will point your research in the right direction. And help you understand the equipment better.
Table of Contents
- 1. What is a commercial functional trainer?
- 2. What is functional training?
- 3. What are the parts of a commercial functional trainer?
- 4. What are the advantages of a commercial functional trainer?
- 5. What is the construction of a commercial functional trainer?
- 6. What is a carabiner in a commercial functional trainer?
- 7. What is the advantage of the pulley system of a commercial functional trainer?
- 8. What are the cable attachments for a commercial functional trainer?
- 9. What is the purpose of commercial functional trainer attachments?
- 10. What is a wall mounted commercial functional trainer?
- 11. What is the difference between traditional vs functional strength trainers?
- 12. What are the qualities to look for in a commercial functional trainer?
- 13. How to assemble a commercial functional trainer?
- 14. Conclusion
1. What is a commercial functional trainer?
A functional trainer is a piece of gym equipment that is used to mimic the day to day activities of the human body. That is why it has the word functional in its name.
Commercial functional gym equipment is versatile. It allows for a wide range of movement, (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, etc.)
A functional trainer is also called a cable gym, a cable machine, or a cable crossover gym. It is used to develop the core, upper & lower body.
With the Yanre Fitness functional trainer, at least 36 different exercises are performed.
Figure 1 – A commercial functional trainer with dual weight stacks
2. What is functional training?
It is a group of exercises that help the user to perform everyday tasks & movements better.
For example, squatting, bending, pushing, pulling, etc.
Functional training makes it easier and safer to perform daily activities.
3. What are the parts of a commercial functional trainer?
There are different types of cable machines available. The parts may vary according to the manufacturer.
The basic parts of a commercial functional trainer are:
- Two separate weight stacks (selectorized)
- Weight stack shroud
- Two separate cables
- Pull-up bar
- Hand grips
- Instructional placards
- Accessories holder
- Various attachments, etc.
Figure 2 – Parts of a commercial functional trainer
4. What are the advantages of a commercial functional trainer?
The benefits of a commercial functional trainer are:
- Wide Range of Movement
- Stable Tension
- Good for Rehabilitation
- Iso-lateral Training
A functional trainer is a combination of many separate gym machines. Buying all that equipment will of course be very expensive.
A functional trainer is a cost-effective alternative. It is of the same quality & build as standalone machines.
Functional trainers are very safe. The pulleys keep the weights off the user. The weight stacks are covered with shrouds & pin loaded.
And it is easy to put down the weights, in case of failure.
Wide Range of Movement
Unlike other resistance machines, where the movement path is fixed. Functional trainers are multi-planar.
This means that the user is able to move in many planes, like, horizontal, diagonal, etc.
The tension is constant in a functional trainer. This is because of its wide range of movement. Which allows the user to have constant tension in every direction while lifting.
Figure 3 – Yanre Fitness functional trainer & smith machine combo
Commercial functional trainers are all-in-one type of gym equipment. A single unit can be used to perform many different exercises.
Yanre Fitness’s commercial functional trainers can perform up to thirty-six exercises.
Good for Rehabilitation
Many people stop working out when suffering from an injury. They are afraid of causing more damage.
Commercial functional trainers are very safe. They are the perfect gym machines to come back from an injury.
This is a great benefit of functional trainers. They can be used to isolate a single muscle or muscle group.
Or perform a complete body workout.
Functional trainers are used for iso-lateral training as well. It allows for converging & diverging movements, at the same time.
Iso-lateral training helps with symmetry and balance.
Attachments make gym equipment versatile. The commercial line of functional trainers has many different attachments.
Some come with the machine, while others have to be bought. Attachments upgrade a functional trainer according to your needs.
5. What is the construction of a commercial functional trainer?
The basic specifications for a commercial functional trainer are as below:
6. What is a carabiner in a commercial functional trainer?
A carabiner is an important part of a functional trainer. It connects the weight stack to the pulley system.
The pulleys glide on a wheel, up & down. This allows the carabiner to be either at the bottom, at the top, or somewhere in the middle.
The function of a carabiner is to make the functional trainer able to move in multiple planes, like:
- Diagonal, etc.
Figure 4 – Carabiner on a commercial functional trainer
7. What is the advantage of the pulley system of a commercial functional trainer?
The pulleys on a commercial functional trainer give the users a mechanical advantage. The weight to pulley ratio is usually 2:1 or 3:1.
This means that if the weight stacks are 90 Kg each. Rather than pressing 180 Kgs, the 2:1 ratio of the pulleys lets you press only 90 Kgs.
Figure 5 – The pulley system of a commercial functional trainer
8. What are the cable attachments for a commercial functional trainer?
The cable attachments are different types of bars, handles, & straps. They will make the functional trainer versatile for the user.
Yanre Fitness is an experienced wholesaler of cable attachments. All of its attachments have a durable finish & are long-lasting.
Some of the cable attachments are:
Lateral Pull-down Bars
There are two types of lateral pull-down bars.
- Long bar
- Short bar
Both have flared ends for an easy hold.
Figure 6 – A lateral pull-down bar
EZ – Bars
This type of bar allows for a firmer grip during biceps & triceps. Unlike a normal straight bar, it looks like a squiggly line.
Figure 7 – EZ – curl bar attachment for a functional trainer
A triceps rope splits at the carabiner and has knots at both ends. It is used most commonly for triceps exercises.
Hence the name.
Figure 8 – A triceps rope attachment
D-handles are for single handed grip while doing unilateral workouts. There are also straight handles for biceps curls, etc.
And rope handles to add variety to your routine.
Figure 9 – A single grip handle attachment
Long & Short Bars
For push & pull barbell workouts, (chest press, shoulder press, etc.). They are the same as lateral pull-down bars.
Ankle cuffs are used for hip workouts. These are shaped like D – handles but for feet.
Figure 10 – Attachments for a commercial functional trainer
9. What is the purpose of commercial functional trainer attachments?
There are three main reasons for buying attachments for your commercial functional trainer:
- User friendly
- Equipment upgrade
10. What is a wall mounted commercial functional trainer?
It is a functional trainer mounted on the wall. Functional trainers are large machines. They require a lot of space, depending on the size.
The wall mounted version is compact & space-saving. It has single or dual weight stack options. Adjustable pulleys & easy to change accessories.
The frame is heavy duty steel.
The features of a wall mounted commercial functional trainer are:
- Rubber foot padding
- Wall mounting holes at the back
- Small footprint
- Pair of rubber handles
- Some models come with mirror on the front
- 2:1, weight to pulley ratio
- Sturdy finish
- Easy & smooth adjustments
- Strong welding
- Custom logo design
11. What is the difference between traditional vs functional strength trainers?
The differences between traditional & functional gym equipment are as follows:
12. What are the qualities to look for in a commercial functional trainer?
A good & effective commercial functional trainer has the following qualities:
- Dual Weight Stacks
- Weight Capacity
- Trusted Wholesale Manufacturer
Dual Weight Stacks
Commercial functional trainers come with two types of weight stacks:
- Single weight stack system
- Dual weight stack system
Trainers with a dual weight stack are versatile. They improve balance & give the most benefit.
Figure 12 – Commercial functional trainer with two weight stacks
Durability & Construction
A good commercial functional trainer has a strong build. Its framework is made of high-quality materials.
Making the machine durable and long-lasting.
Commercial functional trainers have pin loaded weight stacks. Apart from the weight stacks, the pull-up bar also needs to be sturdy.
This makes the trainer more adaptable over the time. It is important to buy functional trainers with high weight capacity.
A quality functional trainer is easy to use. The pulleys should move up & down smoothly. The attachments should be easy to put on & take off.
Functional trainers come in many sizes. Consider the size of the weight stack, pulleys, cables, attachments, etc., before committing to buy.
Trusted Wholesale Manufacturer
Choose a wholesale manufacturer, based on proper market research. A trusted company is worth everything.
A trusted gym equipment company will:
- Use good materials
- Make durable equipment
- Have a stable supply chain
- Timely delivery
- Proper packaging
Yanre Fitness is a trusted name in gym equipment manufacturing. It has over two decades of experience. It is the best place for commercial functional gym equipment.
13. How to assemble a commercial functional trainer?
A commercial functional trainer is delivered half-assembled to you. It is easy to assemble though.
A handy, easy-to-understand, instructional manual is given with the trainer. You just have to follow the directions given,
All parts are clearly labeled. You can easily assemble it on your own. Or use a helper to lift heavier pieces.
Are you looking for a versatile piece of gym equipment for your business?
How about a commercial functional trainer?
A single unit can perform many exercises and it will last a long time as well.
Yanre Fitness.com is your one-stop shop for all types of trainers. From standalone machines to wall-mounted ones. You can browse it all.
It is also the best place to look for all the attachments for functional trainers.
So, what are you waiting for?
Head on to Yanre Fitness.
And ask for a quote today!