- Dimension: 72L*36W (cm)
- Adjustable from 10cm,15cm and 20 cm for the height (3 Levels )
- Support blocks 5cm when placed in position
- Material: HDPE
- N.W. 3.5kg G.W. 4.5kg
- Package: 72.5*37.5*21.5cm/1 set
- Non-slip surface and non-skid floor pads on platform that supports up to 150kg.
- Be made of high-density polyethylene that is also recyclable so that it can serve for a long time.
- Versatile, inclines and declines for muscle sculpting.
- It can be adjusted freely, freely assembled, disassembled, easy to operate, and can be raised and lowered according to its own requirements.
Quality judgement tips:
- Size: prefer commercial-grade full-sized steppers, about 43 x 16 inches. These can be used by both beginners and professionals.
- Safety: rounded corners on a stepper are a good sign – they are safer in terms of avoiding injury.
- Warranty: while usually there’s no warranty with an exercise stepper, it’s 1 to 6 months for the few that do have one.
- Risers: consider altering the adjustments of the risers instead of simply piling them up to gain height.
- Weight capacity: an average weight limit of 200 kg is common among good-quality steppers.
- Manufacturing method: ask the supplier if the stepper you are considering was manufactured by injection molding or blow molding. Injection-molded ones are more durable, while blow-molded ones can be hollow, hence weaker.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owners’ Aerobic Step Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.