Your Reliable Yoga Ball Wholesaler in China – Yanre Fitness
- Yanre Fitness offers heavy duty equipment & accessories with top commercial quality.
- Yanre Fitness products can bear long-term usage for your gym needs.
- Quick & easy setup with an air pump that makes inflation much easier
- Premium quality material designed with great weight capacity
- Yanre Fitness anti-burst construction reduces the risks of injury
- Perfect for any fitness level, get your reliable yoga ball wholesale with Yanre Fitness in China
Products We Have for You
Showing the single result
DESIGNED By ATHLETES, FOR ATHLETES
At Yanre Fitness, design is NOT just what it looks like and feels like.
Design is how it works.
Simple, But Significant.
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development:
- We built our R&D center with experts from exercise physiology, biomechanics, ergonomics, machinery, manufacturing and technology advancement.
- We have been focused on producing self-designed, affordable fitness equipment for our customers.
- We have created unique movement angles and equipment designs that enable our strength equipment to withstand stringent profession
The customers are always impressed with our production processes when visiting the factories.
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Wholesale Yoga Ball – Definitive FAQ Guide
Yoga balls are useful for a variety of exercises like balance training, stability training, stretching exercises, strength exercises, cardio workouts and much more.
You can’t imagine having a well-equipped gym without yoga balls… can you? This FAQ has got all that you need to know before buying yoga ball wholesale for your gym:
Table of Contents
- What are the alternative names of a yoga ball?
- What are the different sizes of yoga balls?
- What’s the material of a yoga ball?
- Is the yoga ball anti-burst?
- What’s the thickness of the yoga ball?
- What’s the weight of a yoga ball?
- How much weight can a yoga ball hold?
- Would you need to inflate the yoga balls when delivered?
- Do any extra accessories come with a yoga ball?
- What to consider before buying yoga balls in bulk?
- What’s the wholesale price of a yoga ball?
- How to maintain a yoga ball?
- Can you get a custom logo printed on your yoga balls?
What are the alternative names of a yoga ball?
The alternative names of a yoga ball are listed below:
- Exercise Ball
- Swiss Ball
- Stability Ball
- Balance Ball
- Fitness Ball
Figure 1: Yoga Ball
What are the different sizes of yoga balls?
Yoga balls come in different heights ranging from 45 cm to 85 cm but these 3 standard sizes are most useful in the gym:
- Small – 55 cm (22 inches)
- Medium – 65 cm (26 inches)
- Large -75 cm (30 inches)
Figure 2: Different Sizes of Yoga Ball
What’s the material of a yoga ball?
Commercial yoga balls are made of high-quality Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
PVC, also known as soft plastic vinyl, is formed through the polymerisation of vinyl chloride.
You can watch this video to learn some more about the process of making PVC balls in a yoga ball factory.
Is the yoga ball anti-burst?
Yes, quality yoga balls are always anti-burst.
Yoga balls with a thicker layer of high-quality PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) are explosion-proof and are ideal for use in a gym.
Due to the cellular explosion feature, quality yoga balls never burst. In case of a hole in the yoga ball, it starts deflating slowly but never explodes.
So, anti-burst yoga balls are completely safe for yoga and exercises.
Figure 3:Anti-Burst Yoga Balls
What’s the thickness of the yoga ball?
The thickness of PVC in a quality yoga ball should be over 2 mm.
Thickness is mostly mentioned on the package of a yoga ball or you can ask for more details from the manufacturers.
The thickness of PVC determines the quality of a yoga ball, so the thicker the better.
Figure 4: Thickness of PVC in a Quality Yoga Ball
What’s the weight of a yoga ball?
A quality yoga ball weighs around 5 lbs. The weight of a yoga ball helps in determining its quality. So you should always check the weight specifications before buying yoga balls at a wholesale price.
Yoga balls made of thicker PVC are always heavier. Heavy yoga balls are made up of several layers of quality PVC.
Yoga balls made of thicker PVC are anti-burst and durable. So always go for the heavier yoga balls.
How much weight can a yoga ball hold?
Most of the gym quality yoga balls are tested to resist up to 2000 to 2200 lbs of static weight and up to 300 to 500 lbs of body weight.
Static weight means the weight which is stationary and body weight means the weight of a moving body during exercise.
So you should check the bodyweight limit while buying yoga ball wholesale specifically.
The weight resistance capacity of yoga balls varies for different sizes, so always check it according to the ball’s size.
Would you need to inflate the yoga balls when delivered?
Yes, you’d need to inflate your yoga balls.
You can inflate a yoga ball by following these simple steps:
- Remove the air plug with your or with an air plug remover.
- Attach the air filling hose to the blue spigot of the air pump.
- Keep pressing the air pump for filling the air in the yoga ball.
- Place your finger on the ball’s air filling hole quickly while removing the air pump nozzle.
- Now quickly replace your finger with yoga ball’s air plug.
- Measure the height of the yoga ball to make sure that it has got the right amount of air.
You should inflate your yoga ball till it reaches the required height. For example, if you’ve bought a 55 cm yoga ball then you should fill it till the point it reaches that height.
Figure 5: How to Inflate a Yoga Ball
You can watch this video to see how to inflate a yoga ball:
Do any extra accessories come with a yoga ball?
You can sometimes get these accessories along with the yoga balls, but mostly you need to buy these independently to match your yoga balls from your supplier:
- Yoga Ball Stability Ring – Yoga ball stability ring is an air-filled ring to be kept under the yoga ball for holding it in place.
The alternative names of a yoga ball stability ring are listed below:
- Yoga Ball Stability Base
- Yoga Ball Base Ring
- Yoga Ball Holder
- Yoga Ball Stand
Figure 6: Yoga Ball Stability Ring
- Yoga Ball Resistance Bands or Resistance Straps – Yoga ball resistance bands or resistance straps are elastic bands made of latex rubber. You can get these resistance bands in a variety of resistance levels ranging from 2 to 30 lbs.
Figure 7: Yoga Ball Resistance Bands
- Yoga Ball Storage Racks – You can get yoga ball storage racks in a variety of designs. There are some wall-mounted yoga ball racks and some are the simple shelved racks to be placed in a corner of your gym.
Figure 8: Wall-Mounted Yoga Ball Storage Racks
What to consider before buying yoga balls in bulk?
Quality features of a gym yoga ball are listed below:
- Anti-Burst – Make sure to get the anti-burst yoga balls for avoiding the risk of injuries. Always buy fully explosion-free yoga ball wholesale from manufacturers who have tested their yoga balls for tolerating high pressure.
Figure 10: Testing of Explosion Free Yoga Balls at Yanre Fitness
- Elasticity – The best quality feature of a yoga ball is its elasticity which allows it to spring back instantly to its normal size and shape. The perfect springiness of a yoga ball comes with the quality of PVC used for making it.
- Slip-free Surface – Quality yoga balls have a completely sip-free textured surface for providing perfect stability and grip during exercises.
Figure 11: Slip-Free Surface of a Yoga Ball
What’s the wholesale price of a yoga ball?
You can buy yoga ball wholesale for $1.35 to $6 per piece. The price depends a lot on the quality of yoga balls which you choose, so you might need to pay a bit higher price for better quality yoga balls.
Secondly, you can always get better rates for a bigger order. So the more yoga balls you’ll order, the lower will be the wholesale price per piece.
The price of yoga ball wholesale is mostly negotiable. If you want to avail best deals without compromising on the quality of yoga balls, then it would be better to contact trusted gym ball manufacturers like Yanre Fitness directly.
How to maintain a yoga ball?
Here are a few tips for maintaining your yoga balls:
- Maintain the air pressure of your yoga balls – Your yoga balls can lose some air pressure during exercises. So you should check the height of your yoga balls from time to time to maintain their air pressure.
- Maintain the room temperature – If you keep yoga balls in a very cold room they’ll lose their air pressure and will become slightly smaller in size.
On the other hand, if you place your yoga balls in a hot room their air pressure will increase and they’ll become slightly bigger in size.
It’s therefore recommended to maintain the room temperature of the exercise room where you place your yoga balls.
Maintaining room temperature can surely help in increasing durability of your gym yoga balls.
- Keep your yoga balls safe from sunlight – You should also keep your yoga balls safe from sunlight as it can affect the quality of PVC. So never place your yoga balls directly under the sun or in a sunlit room.
Can you get a custom logo printed on your yoga balls?
Yes, you can get the logo of your gym printed on your yoga ball.
Custom printing is not included in the actual wholesale price of yoga balls, so you’ll need to pay an additional amount for that.
You can get wholesale rates for the custom printing while placing your order for wholesale yoga balls, so it won’t cost you much.
So here you go! You got answers to all the key questions regarding yoga balls.
Hopefully, finding perfect yoga balls for your gym and maintaining them should not be an issue anymore. Looking for commercial yoga balls at a wholesale price? Get in touch with us today!