Rubber round-head curl bar (fixed weight)
- Handle finished: Bright chrome
- Material: Steel + rubber
- Weight range: 2.5 kg to 50kg in 2.5 kg increment 5 lb to 120 lb in 5 lb increment
- Bar size: 1000mm
- Dia of handle: 32mm
- Tolerance of weight: ±3%.
- The barbell heads are comprised of solid steel
- Precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- The rubber encased coating is high-quality rubber, which reduces noise and protects floors and equipment.
- Chrome handle.
- Soft-medium knurling for a more comfortable grip
Quality Judgement Tips:
Weight: compare the actual weight and the marked weight; the error range is generally within 3 %.
Smell: the more inferior recycled materials there are, the heavier the smell will be.
Finish: the surface of a good dumbbell is smooth and flat with fine seams. In addition, the thicker the surface coating or rubber layer, the more durable it is.
DUMBBELL MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Dumbbell Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.