Seated Shrug Machine, Hammer Strength Shrug Wholesale
Need to buy the best plate loaded seated shrug machine from a top gym equipment manufacturer? Yanre Fitness offers a high-quality hammer strength shrug for commercial gyms at a wholesale price. Being a trusted self-design fitness equipment manufacturer since 1997, Yanre is known as a leading brand offering the full range of gym machines and accessories.
Hammer Strength Shrug Basics
What does a shrug machine do? It enables you to perform the shoulder shrug exercise that can effectively build mass and strength in your trapezius muscle. It has weight sleeves over which you can load weight plates for resistance during training. The hammer strength shrug can be used while standing or seated.
Functions of the Shrug Machine
- Seated and Standing Exercise
Our shoulder shrug machine allows both seated and standing variations of the exercise, with the seated shrug providing more stability.
- Proper Trapezius Alignment
The exercise handles are placed right beside the user on each side to enable improved alignment of the traps as you work out.
- Effective Muscle Targeting
Our seated shrug machine primarily targets the upper trapezius and levator scapulae, with a secondary focus on the rhomboids, middle traps, deltoid, and supraspinatus.
- Increased Range of Motion
The converging phase of the machine allows a greater stretch down low and improved contraction up high.
Features of the Yanre Hammer Strength Shrug
The plate-loaded shrug machine by Yanre Fitness offers safe and effective isolation of the traps. The sturdy frame is built to last, having commercial-grade manufacturing for use in fitness centres for long durations.
The Yanre shrug machine is a heavy-duty piece of equipment with an ergonomic design that facilitates smooth workouts. It offers all the advantages of barbell and dumbbell shrug exercises without any of their disadvantages. The hard chrome weight sleeves enable the loading of light to heavy weights according to your fitness level. Standing and seated positions allow further variation in exercise.
Common Hammer Strength Shrug Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoid rolling your shoulders during the exercise. Many people are under the impression that this adds an extra ‘squeeze’ on the traps, but it just strains the shoulder joints.
- Don’t rely on this exercise to grow your neck. Leave this for the traps, and include targeted neck exercises in your routine.
- Avoid bending your elbows while shrugging. Bent elbows will distract focus from your traps by engaging your biceps as well.
- Avoid relaxing during the downward motion. Maintain muscle tension throughout the entire set.
How to Use the Hammer Strength Shrug Machine
Muscles Worked: Traps, levator scapulae
Recommended Reps: 4 sets x 10-12 reps
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to perform the hammer strength shrug exercise with the Yanre shoulder shrug machine:
- Load the machine’s sleeves with weight plates of your preference.
- Sit on the unit with your feet flat on the floor and your back against the pad.
- Ensure that your traps are fully extended before you begin. Relax your neck and allow your head to fall forward until you feel the stretch around the back of your neck near the point of attachment of your traps.
- You are now ready to lift. Grasp the handles and raise your shoulders as you exhale.
- Return to the starting position as you inhale while maintaining the tension in your traps.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
You can also perform the standing variation of this exercise on the same equipment.
Shrug Your Way to Thicker Traps
Beef up those traps with the Yanre plate-loaded shrug machine – it’s an essential part of any strength training routine.