Cable Machines, Cable Crossover Machine for Sale
Are you in search of commercial cable machines at an affordable price? Get the best cable crossover machine at Yanre Fitness.
With over 20 years of manufacturing exercise equipment for customers across the globe, Yanre Fitness makes use of only the finest quality materials and techniques to keep up its world-class reputation.
Cable Crossover Basics
What is a cable crossover? A cable crossover, also called pulley machine, is a multipurpose machine that can be utilized in a wide range of exercises for different muscle groups. Its consistent tension offers effective muscle building and strength training.
Cable workout machines have cables and piles of weight that offer an all-in-one training option for your entire body.
The Yanre cable workout machine is an independent multi gym cable crossover machine having dual high/low pulleys that can be fine-tuned along with a connector that has two chin-up bar options. Exercisers get a lot of variety with the commercial cable crossover that adjusts to allow different forms of movement and various body types as well. Our dual cable machine is designed as multipurpose equipment to accommodate many different aspects of strength training. There’s endless scope for movement with this machine, so you can determine your own path of motion as you train for building mass, strength, or endurance.
Features of the Yanre Cable Crossover Machine
- Variety of Exercises
A cable weight machine offers endless options for training and can cater to many different kinds of individuals. From resistance training for your entire body to the isolation of particular muscle groups or functional movement, everything is possible with this standing cable crossover.
- Multifunctional Resistance
Keeping your body stable against the machine’s resistance is an added challenge for your core muscles. This makes the cable pulley machine a multipurpose exercising equipment for simultaneous training of different muscle groups.
- Adjustable Pulleys
Dual opposing pulleys allow adjustment for a wide range of workouts – upper body, lower body, and also combinations.
- Cable Routing
To negate any possibility of outside interference, cables have been routed with redirection pulleys at maximum possible places on the station.
- Selector Plates
Every surface of all selector plates has been fully precision-machined. The uppermost plate has self-lubricating bushings that can be replaced.
- Guide Rods
Plated with corrosion-resistant material for further durability and frictionless functioning, the guide rods are precision centerless ground and glossed for added finish.
- Instructions Included
How to use a pulley workout machine? Easily understandable illustrations depict correct usage and muscles worked.
Common Mistakes to Avoid with the Cable Crossover Machine
- Avoid performing crunches on the cable machine. This will prevent any injury caused by pulling with your neck and hunching your back.
- Avoid neglecting the pulley adjustment feature. You can max out on cable machine benefits by changing the pulley height, which alters the angle you target your muscles.
- Avoid forcing your feet to stay together during crossover exercises. Focus on engaging your chest instead.
Cable Crossover Machine Specs
- Gym pulley machine is a kind of popular machine for facilities, sleek design of die-casting aluminum slide bar makes adjustment extremely easy and smooth.
- Mainframe adopts 75*118*3.0 semi-elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco-friendly.
- Japan-made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- Installation size：3933*746*2416mm/ 155*29*95in
- Weight stacks：70kg-14pcs/154lbs-14pcs
The Best Exercises to Perform on Our Cable Crossover Machine
The cable crossover machine can work any part of your body, depending on how you use it. Moreover, each move tests your core stability. Here are some of our favorite exercises to perform on this equipment:
- Standing Cable Crossover Press
Muscles Worked: Pecs (primary), triceps, deltoids, glutes, quads, hamstrings, and core
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 6 reps
Dumbbell or barbell chest presses usually involve pressing the weight upwards while lying down. Cable machine chest presses, on the other hand, are done while standing or kneeling, engaging your entire body, including major muscles like your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and core to keep you stable. Perform low, mid, and high cable crossovers by adjusting the handle’s position on the cable machine.
- Standing Anti-rotation Press
Muscles Worked: Abs, arms, pecs
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 8 reps
With the cable pulley almost at chest height, hold one handle with both your hands, interlocking the fingers over it, and keep your elbows by your sides. Press forwards while keeping your back straight, holding for 2 to 3 seconds before pulling back.
- Weighted Ab Curl
Muscles Worked: Abdominals
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 8 reps
Forget sit-ups and planks, and try weighted ab curls for serious core training. Set the pulley to a high setting and use the rope attachment for this exercise. Kneel down while facing the unit, holding the rope handles on either side of your head. Move your elbows to your thighs as you contract your core, keeping your hips locked. Pause for a second or two before returning to the starting position.
- Cable Standing Cross Row
Muscles Worked: Posterior deltoids (primary), and multiple assisting muscles (synergists)
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 8 reps
An excellent move for building lower body strength and core stability, the cable row primarily targets the posterior deltoid muscles. Plenty of muscles assist the movement, including the traps, biceps, lateral delts, rhomboids, and brachialis.
Adjust the cable pulleys to shoulder height, holding the right handle with your left hand and vice versa. Step backward to angle the cables between 30 to 45 degrees. Keeping both your elbows at shoulder height crossed in front of you, move them to your sides, pulling back while maintaining your upper arms in a horizontal position.
- Side Plank Row
Muscles Worked: Obliques (primary), glutes, lats, deltoids, traps, triceps, abs
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 10 reps per side
Get your core stabilizers firing as you engage your entire body with the challenging side plank row. Assume a side plank position and set the cable machine at its lowest height. Ensure the cable is fully extended before you row towards yourself, driving through your forearm and bringing the handle to your side.
- Anti-Rotation Reverse Lunge
Muscles Worked: Quads, glutes, core
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 10 reps
This is an excellent move for beginners as well as pros, engaging multiple muscles throughout the body. Adjust the cable pulley at chest-level and keep your feet hip-width apart with the knees slightly bent and arms straightened out in the front. Step backward into a lunge while holding the handle with both hands, and feel your abs and lower body protest!
- Cable Glute Kickbacks
Muscles Worked: Glutes
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 10 reps
This exercise primarily targets the glutes, but also engages the hamstrings, calves, quads, and abs for stability. Set the pulley at its lowest height for this exercise. Add the ankle strap attachment and wrap it around one ankle. Lean slightly forwards, keeping your feet together, back straight, and core engaged. Engage your glutes and slightly turn out your leg, then kick up and backward as far as you can. Pause at the top, squeeze your glutes, and bring your leg back down in a controlled movement.
It doesn’t end here! Our cable machine is an extremely versatile piece of equipment you’ll use throughout the week for full-body training.
Turn Fat into FIT!
Maximize your mass and strength gains as you work and define all major muscles with the Yanre Cable Machine – it’s perfect for full-body resistance training.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide