Abductor Machine, Hip Abduction Machine For Commercial Gym
Need a solid piece of equipment to exercise your hip abductor muscles? You can buy a hip abduction machine online from Yanre Fitness. Along with manufacturing outer thigh machines, Yanre Fitness is a top gym equipment manufacturer and supplier since 1997. We offer worldwide delivery of all types of self-design fitness machines and accessories.
Abductor Machine Basics
What is a thigh abductor? The thigh abductor is also called a hip abduction machine or leg abduction machine, which enables you to exercise the small but significant group of ‘hip abductor muscles’ in your outer thigh, around the gluteus muscles. The hip abduction movement involves moving the leg away from the mid-body and can strengthen the corresponding muscles when performed against resistance.
Functions of Thigh Abductor
- Muscle Group Isolation
Our thigh exercise machine can provide focused exercise by concentrating the resistance over your abductor muscle group. Be careful not to overload the muscles to avoid injury.
- Reduce Adductor-related Injuries
Thigh workout machines are stabilizing muscles that strengthen the hips when in good shape. Outer thigh exercises can be helpful in preventing adductor-related injuries such as adductor muscle strain.
- Core Stability and Coordination
Our thigh abductor machine for glutes also works just as well in improving general body flexibility while stabilizing your core and enabling better-coordinated movements.
Features of the Yanre Outer Thigh Abductor
Yanre Fitness offers sturdy hip abduction machines that can strengthen the small but significant abductor muscles over time. This is a durable piece of commercial-grade equipment that is built to last and can withstand heavy use every day.
It has an adjustable start position to suit individuals of different body types. The two pads on the machine should stay in contact with your outer thighs when seated in the unit. Push your legs outwards against the thigh pads, working to overcome the resistance originating from the weights.
Outer Thigh Workout Machine Specs:
- It is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. Adjustable start position offers easy entry and exit, and the front-mounted stack acts as a privacy screen.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- High-density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the thigh weight machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.