Gluteus Maximus, Glute Machine for Commercial Gym
Need to add a suitable machine for gluteus maximus muscle training? Buy the best commercial glute machine from Yanre Fitness. Being a top fitness machine manufacturer in China and worldwide since 1997, all our products are self-designed with premium quality.
Gluteus Maximus Machine Basics
What is the gluteus maximus machine? A gluteus maximus machine is a standing leg extension machine used for focused training of the buttocks. The names of butt muscles include gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. Our gym hip machine is mainly applied to exercise the gluteus maximus muscle. Gluteus maximus exercises involve hip extension and back leg extension simultaneously. It can firm up the buttocks and build considerable muscle mass with regular use.
Functions of the Glute Machine
- Targeted Muscle Workout
Perform gluteus maximus workout on our equipment at least once a week for an isolated strength workout for your glutes and hamstrings.
- Effective Buttocks Exercise
Gluteus maximus exercises are one of the best ways of building firm and toned hips. Increase musculature while availing all the exercise benefits of resistance training.
- Exercise Variation
The rotating footplates on this buttocks training machine allow you to add some variation to your gluteus maximus training program, enabling you to continue your strength gains effectively.
Features of the Yanre Glute Machine
Yanre Fitness offers durable, heavy-duty gluteus maximus machine for effective exercises, such as gluteus maximus stretch. Our equipment is built to last and can add a welcome challenge to your gluteus maximus training program, showing fast results with even weekly use. It can be used in commercial settings, being able to withstand multiple sessions each day.
Face away from the low pulley and enter your foot into the cable boot attachment or harness. Hold the supporting bars and keep your weight in your free leg forwards. Lift your knee, bringing your thigh about 45 degrees to the front while allowing the harnessed leg to be pulled back.
Gluteus Maximus Machine Specs:
- The glutes workout machine is the ideal exercise machine for targeted training of the buttocks in the gym – the machine’s back leg extension is considered one of the best exercises for the butt. Rotating foot plate.
offers variety exercises.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- High-density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand1400kg strength.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.