Torso Rotation Machine, Rotary Torso Machine for Commercial Gym
Need to add a weighted gym machine in your routine for core training? Yanre Fitness has the best commercial rotation machine for sale. Being a leading brand among fitness equipment manufacturers in China, we are a trusted name in the industry since 1997 along with a variety of cost-effective gym accessories.
Torso Rotation Basics
What is a torso rotation machine? A torso rotation exercise machine is similar to a kneeling torso twist machine since both targets your obliques. By rotating your trunk opposite to a set amount of weight, your side ab muscles are worked for strength and definition. The weight can either be adjusted from a weight stack or loaded manually in case of plate loaded machines.
Functions of Torso Rotation Machine
- Core Strength and Definition
Turning your trunk from side to side while rotating at your spine is the classic movement offered by our seated torso rotation machine. This develops strength and defines your core over time.
- Multiple Muscle Engagement
The torso rotation exercise requires you to rotate at the lumbar spine. While this movement primarily works the obliques, it also engages stabilizing muscles like the transverse abdominis, quadratus lumborum, and rectus abdominis.
- Customizable Resistance
The weight stack enables convenient adjustment of resistance, allowing users at a range of fitness levels to use the torso twist machine effectively.
Features of Yanre Rotary Torso Machine
Yanre Fitness offers torso machine of an ergonomic and convenient design. Our solid units can withstand intense workouts for long durations while stabilizing your body during the exercise movement and limiting lower back stress. User manuals included can guide you about correct usage and exercise form.
Made from durable ABS virgin material and functioning on cables with 1400kg tension capacity, our trunk rotation machine provides a reliable gym solution as core-strengthening workout equipment. With a simple pin for setting the desired weight, users can conveniently manipulate the resistance offered by the equipment according to their requirements. Engage your core, exhaling as you rotate to each side, performing 8 to 12 repetitions per set.
Rotary Torso Specs:
- It is designed to provide excellent stabilization and limit lower back stress for an effective workout.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm,
- joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- Installation size：746*1455*1660mm/ 29*57*65in
- Weight stacks：70kg-14pcs/154lbs-14pcs
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.