Triceps Weight Bar
- The bar Bar is an excellent option to add variety to your training, with Multiple choice of grip for working a variety of different body parts.
- For intense, high-rep training, these bushings dramatically minimize friction to both provide a reliable spin and help extend the shelf life of the bar itself.
- The bar sleeves are precision welded to eliminate failure.
- The weld is semi-concealed to not interfere with plates resting flush against the sleeve collar.
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Check whether the basic parameters of the bar and the material used match the actual bar.
- Check whether the finish treatment is of high quality and provides an attractive finish.
- Sleeve fixation: Look for either snap ring or end cap systems to connect the barbell sleeve to the shaft. Avoid bars that use hex bolts, which are unreliable.
- Rotate the sleeve and check whether the rotation is concentric. Rotate it by hand and observe the number of rotational turns; the more turns, the more sophisticated the processing technology, and the more advanced the combination of shaft and sleeve.
- Weight: The smaller the tolerance between the actual weight and the standard weight, the better. The weight tolerance of each part should be within the following range:
Barbell Manufacturing Process:
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Barbell Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.