EVA Yoga Column
- The EVA Foam Roller improves balance, flexibility and strength with its heat-sealed EVA foam.
- Repels Moisture, Bacteria and Odor.
- Persistent non-slip surface.
- Can be customized with ABS inner tube.
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Always cross-check the density of a roller on its packaging instead of simply assuming that it follows the color code.
- Closed-cell rollers maintain their shape longer than open-celled ones which aren’t as durable.
- It is common to feel some pain, but that should resolve in half an hour or so. Pain or irritation that stays for longer is a cause for concern.
- PE foam rollers manufactured in ‘one piece’ should be preferred over those manufactured in ‘two pieces’. These can stay in good condition for a longer time. Check the ends of any PE roller, and if you notice an inner circle, it indicates two-piece construction. These become warped quite soon, aren’t much firm, and may break down due to separation of the inner and outer parts.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Foam Roller Buying Guide