Hip Adduction, Adductor Machine for Sale at Wholesale Price
Are you in search of the premium quality hip adduction at an affordable price? Yanre Fitness offers the best adductor machine for your commercial gym.
Being a leading name in the exercise equipment industry since 1997, Yanre Fitness is proud to have gained a loyal clientele spread throughout the world. Using only the best materials and modern techniques, our first priority is to keep up the quality of our products.
Hip Adduction Basics
What is what is hip adduction? It is a kind of gym machine for inner thighs which is highly effective in targeting the muscles near your buttocks and just below them, on the inner side of your thighs. This thigh adductor requires you to frankly position yourself by straddling its leg levers.
With respect to the principles of biomechanics, ergonomics, user-friendliness, and machine design, the Yanre inner thigh machine is made to match the highest standards. Its innovative design appeals to both beginners and fitness professionals. This inner thigh exercise machine is market-competitive in terms of efficiency and keeping users engaged with all its benefits.
Features of the Yanre Hip Adduction
- Convenient Initial Position
You can adjust the beginning position while being seated in the unit by using the lever. The tube-in-tube style adjustments themselves are user-friendly and durable with chrome polish.
- Exercise Privacy
With its seat facing the weight stack which is mounted at the front, the adductor machine offers privacy to exercisers. The lower position also favors privacy and usability.
- Leg Reinforcement
Supportive knee pads and the two foot positions stabilize your legs and offer comfort during the exercise, minimizing knee strain.
- Durable Handles
This inner thigh machine has durable thermo rubber hand grips that are waterproof and resist wear. Aluminum capping on the handles further contributes to extending their life.
- Accessory Holders
Whether it’s your phone, a water bottle, or a pair of keys, you can keep them right by your side in the designated holders on the machine.
- Easily Understandable Instructions
How to use the hip adductor? The upgraded instruction placard offers guidance through clearer graphics that are easy to view and understand.
Inner Thigh Adduction Specs
- It is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. Adjustable start position offers easy entry and exit, and the front-mounted stack acts as a privacy screen.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley , CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the inner thigh adductor organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- Installation size：746*1664*1660mm/ 29*66*65in
- Weight stacks：80kg-16pcs/176lbs-16pcs
The Adduction Exercise
The adduction movement is done in the frontal plane and involves bringing a limb in the direction of your body’s midline. Where is the adductor muscle? The adductor muscles are actually a bunch of five muscles. Then the inner thigh muscle names include: the adductor magnus, adductor longus, adductor previs, pectineus, and gracilis. All these muscles make up most of your medial thigh area. Once you can master the correct way to exercise your adductors, you’ll be able to avoid injuries while increasing muscle mass and leg power.
Unilateral workouts and exercises requiring a wider stance are some of the best ways to isolate the hip adductors. In contrast to common belief, changing your stance and repositioning your feet is not enough to switch your quadriceps muscle focus between the vastus medialis and the vastus lateralis. However, the burn experienced on the inner thigh while performing sumo squats hints at an increase in adductor stimulation rather than that of the vastus medialis.
The first thing to do when starting a strength-training session is warming up through dynamic exercises of the buttocks and legs. Plan your workouts according to your fitness goals. For instance, to develop endurance strength, every set should include a minimum of ten repetitions with low weights for two to five sets. For optimal strength, increase the load and lessen the number of reps.
Where to buy commercial grade seated adductor machine from China? Yanre Fitness offers the best inner thigh weight machine for you. Shop now!
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- 61A23 Outer Thigh Abduction
- 61A60 Adductor and Abductor
- 6260 Adduction /Abduction
- EI 7360 Adduction/Abduction
- EI 7322 Thigh Adduction
- 5510 Adductor/Abductor
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.