Back Extension Machine, Seated Back Extension for Sale
Are you in search of the commercial back extension machine at an affordable price? Get the best back extension at Yanre Fitness.
With over two decades in the self-design fitness equipment industry, Yanre Fitness has proudly earned a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of gym machines & accessories.
Back Extension Basics
What is a back extension machine? A back extension machine simply utilizes gravity in place of bulky physical resistance.
How to use the seated back extension machine? To use it, you’ll need to face the ground while resting your thighs on the pad and keep your back straight and upright. Firstly, you must adjust the pad on a back extension machine to a level right below your pelvic bone. This enables a complete range of motion during the exercise.
The Yanre Back Extension offers great upper and lower body exercises along with targeting the abs as well. The gym back extension is built for toning and strengthening your abdominal muscles. The smart design has ergonomic padding incorporated for spinal support. Other than that, this commercial hyperextension bench includes two other kinds of pads for your comfort – a pivoting back pad, and a lumbar roller pad.
Features of the Yanre Back Extension Machine
- Biomechanical Seat
An anatomically contoured seat and back support are present for stabilizing the spine while enabling proper form during exercise.
The ergonomic seat and backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help users assume the correct position during workouts. In order to extend your lower back, the back pad has been made with special care while keeping extension to a minimum.
- Consistent Resistance
Frictionless resistance is facilitated by the movement arm that has been made to avoid the dead spots usually experienced in machines of other brands.
- Ergonomic Footrest
The elevated footrest on this equipment raises the knees to maintain proper knee/hip position and enables stabilization of the spine. Dual foot support also offers comfort during exercise.
- Simple Adjustment
A single basic adjustment of its movement arm is all you need to start using the back extension exercise machine.
- User-Friendly Easy Set-Up
With all options and settings in eye-catching colors, the back extension can be easily operated even by beginners.
- Durable Frame
The sturdy and durable frame of the unit has undergone electrostatic powder coating for added finish and optimal adhesion.
- Accessory Holders
The Yanre 90 degree back extension has space for all your essentials. Conveniently keep your bottle, cellphone, towel, and keys in the holders present in the unit while you exercise.
Back Extension Machine Specs
- Five-position adjustable start mechanism for individual range-of-motion preferences, the lumbar pad and non-slip foot positions helps position users correctly in relation to their axis of rotation.
Main frame adopts φ89mm*3mm circle pipe,bottom pipe adoptsφ180mm*4mm circle pipe,functional area.
Adoptsφ76mm*3mm circle pipe,movement arm adopts φ50mm*3m pipes, All pipes are Q235 qualified pipe.
- POM material cam , CNC machining parts, POM is also called “super steel” Good lubrication and abrasion, makes the movement smooth and comfortable.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather ,, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley , CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the back extension equipment organized.
- Half shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
The Back Extension Exercise
Being one of the most common and effective gym exercises for lower back strength, the back extension also activates the hamstrings and glutes.
Your mid and lower back muscles stabilize your posture and assist you in lifting bulky load while preventing spinal injury. As lower backache is an extremely common issue worldwide, training your back muscles for strength is essential. The back extension exercise works just these muscles that work to protect your spine. These benefits also make the effective components of programs meant to relieve lower back pain.
The two varieties of back extension stand are flat, and inclined at 45 degrees. Although each one fulfills the purpose of the exercise and can be used along with or after the other, the inclined bench is recommended since it exercises your target muscles via a wider range of motion than the flat bench exercise.
Back extensions without any weight are usually done with more reps, around 15 to 20 or higher. The exercise can still be done by adding weight and lowering the number of reps to a range like 8 to 12 for each set.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- EI 6217 Back Extension
- EI 7317 Back Extension
- 5508 Ab crunch/Back extension
- 83009 Plate Loaded Back Extension
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.