Tricep Machine, Tricep Dip Machine for Commercial Gym
Are you on the lookout for commercial quality tricep dip machine at an affordable price? Find the best tricep machine at Yanre Fitness.
Being in the self-design exercise equipment industry for over 20 years, we offer next-level training machines for all fitness levels including serious athletes. We are proud to be known as a leading fitness brand in China and across the globe.
Triceps Dip Basics
What is a tricep dip machine? A tricep dip machine is used to work your triceps, biceps, and the shoulder muscles in your upper arms for strength and mass.
The tricep dip machine works your arms as a single unit. The up-and-down movement is very effective in toning your arms.
The Yanre Triceps Dip has large rotating handles and conventional dip-styled ones too. This adds some variety to the exercise. The commercial triceps dip is built to last and offers a stable, safe, and comfortable workout with minimal chances of injury. Our gym triceps dip is easy to use with its smart touch and design features. This can make you break a sweat in each session and will make you want to come back for more.
Features of the Yanre Triceps Dip
- Removable Connecting Arm
The weighted tricep dips offer variety in exercise due to its detachable connecting arm. You can either exercise both arms at once or train one arm at a time.
- Customizable Starting Position
The beginning exercise position can be conveniently altered while seated, helping you begin your workout without any hassle.
- Easy Access
The triceps dip unit allows easy entry and exit in and out of itself. The adjustments and other customizable options are also easy to spot and can be altered to suit your comfort.
The arm of the tricep dip station is counterbalanced to facilitate the correct path of motion with low initial loading.
- Pure Grip
The innovative handle design on the seated tricep dip machine enables better loading with uniform distribution of weight. This makes your exercise more effective along with keeping you at ease.
The high-quality upholstery is laminated for durability. Dual-layer slipcover is present at places where there is more chance of wear. Double-stitched seams further add to its finish while preventing tearing.
- Instructions Included
How to use the tricep dip machine? Diagrams on the instructional placard make the correct beginning and ending exercise positions easy to understand. Illustrations regarding set-up also make the process fairly easy to follow.
Tricep Dip Equipment Specs
- It is a The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
Common Mistakes to Avoid with the Triceps Dip Equipment
- Avoid beginning the exercise without warming up your shoulders.
- Avoid bending your arms at the wrist, and keep your wrists straight.
- Avoid training in a partial range of motion. Tricep dips are best done in the full range of motion, once you warm up your shoulders and use a suitable weight.
- Avoid going too fast. Slow, controlled movements are best when training your muscles.
The Triceps Dip Exercise
Muscles Worked: Triceps, anterior deltoids, pectoralis, rhomboids
Recommended Reps: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps, depending on your fitness level
Being a routine dip exercise for most athletes, the triceps dip has two bars slightly wider than the buttocks. How to do tricep dips? Hold the bars with your arms straight beside your buttocks, move downwards by bending your arms, then push through them to go up again.
The triceps dip needs considerable input from your arms and upper body in general. It is common to experience soreness after a session having this exercise. Even a seemingly straightforward set of triceps dips will make your muscles work hard and can cause soreness, especially for beginners.
Triceps dips should be done with an upright torso, feet kept underneath or behind. Ensure that the shoulder is locked in its natural position without any horizontal movement. The incline of the torso shouldn’t alter during the exercise either. If you correctly position your shoulder, maintain the angulation of your torso consistently throughout the exercise, and just go low enough to resume correct form. This could be one of the best exercises in your routine.
Ready, Set, Dip
Max out on triceps gains with this sturdy piece of equipment designed for some serious muscle building!
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide