Butterfly Machine, Pec Fly Machine for Commercial Gym
Need a gym machine to build strong, hard pecs? Yanre Fitness offers the best butterfly machine for sale. As a commercial gym equipment manufacturer in China since 1997, Yanre has a range of quality fitness equipment and workout accessories, available for clients worldwide.
Butterfly Machine Basics
What is a butterfly machine? A butterfly machine is used to perform targeted exercises for building strength and mass in your pectoralis major chest muscles. Butterfly workouts include isolation movements that solely involve a single joint, the shoulder. These are done by opening and closing the arms against some weight as resistance.
Functions of Butterfly Machine
- Increase Pectoral Strength and Mass
Our butterfly gym machines are designed to offer ideal strength training for your pectoralis muscle, along with toning and defining it over time.
- Maintain Good Posture
While chest flyes can be done freely with dumbbells as well, our pec deck fly machine offers a fixed, pre-designed position that is ergonomic and effective as well.
- Safe and Effective Training
Using this pec deck machine for pectoral exercise can avoid workout mistakes and injuries by the accidental dropping of free weights or bad posture. It trains you to get into the correct position while maximizing exercise effectiveness.
Features of Yanre Butterfly Exercise Machine
Yanre offers a wholesale fly workout machine that can be used by all, from beginners to professionals. These gym butterfly chest machines follow your body’s functional path of movement throughout the entire exercise.
Along with having an ergonomic design that prevents unnecessary shoulder strain during use, our pectoral fly units also feature durable construction, being suitable for high-intensity workouts of long durations. From comfortable seats having high-density foam upholstery to cables concealed in pipes for a cleaner look, we have incorporated all kinds of useful elements for a smooth workout experience with these benefits.
Common Mistakes to Avoid with the Butterfly Machine
- Avoid using your legs to stabilize your body during the exercise. This usually happens when you use too much weight, so lift lighter to focus on your chest.
- Avoid arching your back. Sit tall and maintain contact with the back pad at all times to avoid lower back injury.
- Avoid using fast, jerky movements. Slow, controlled movements train your muscles better and are safer too.
Pec Fly Machine Specs
- It is no exaggeration to say that the best fly exercise machine is in Yanre. Most Pectoral fly machine in the market, the exerciser can feel discomfort and pressure on the shoulder during the workout.
- Our butterfly exercise machine can only focus on your chest muscle which is verified by many professional users.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the butterfly press machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:210kgs/463lbs G.W.:220kgs/485lbs
- Installation size：1258*1092*1660mm/ 50*43*65in
- Weight stacks：80kg-16pcs/176lbs-16pcs
How to Use the Butterfly Machine for Chest Fly Exercises
The chest fly machine allows you to perform an exercise that targets your major chest muscle. Below we have a step-by-step guide on using it effectively.
Primary Muscle Worked: Pectoralis major
Recommended Reps: 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps
Step 1: Adjust the seat pad’s height so that the handles are at chest level and your feet touch the floor comfortably when you’re seated against the back pad.
Step 2: Set a suitable weight before you begin the exercise. It should be light enough to allow you to perform at least 7 reps and heavy enough to still feel challenging.
Step 3: With your neck and shoulders relaxed, sit up tall, and grasp the handles with your palms facing forwards.
Step 4: Close your arms slowly, bringing them together in front of your chest with a controlled movement. Your elbows should be slightly bent and wrists relaxed throughout this step.
Step 5: Hold this closed-arm position for a second or two.
Step 6: Slowly return to the starting position while maintaining good posture.
‘Fly’ Your Way to Rock-Hard Pecs!
Never underestimate the results of a good old chest fly workout. Use this equipment regularly for a decent pair of pecs.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide