Chest Press Machine, Seated Chest Press Machine for Sale
Are you in search of commercial grade chest press amchine at a wholesale price? Get the best chest press machine at Yanre Fitness now. We offer different types, including incline chest press, seated chest press, vertical chest press and converging chest press machine.
Having been in the self-design exercise machine industry for over 20 years, Yanre Fitness is a leading manufacturer of premium-quality gym equipment across the globe.
Chest Press Machine Basics
What is a chest press machine? A chest press exercise machine targets your chest muscles to build strength and mass. It provides a simple yet powerful option for upper body training.
With the gym chest press workout, you’ll be able to concentrate on solely working your muscles without any weights to manage or complicated maneuvers to learn.
The Yanre Chest Press is an ideal blend of premium-quality parts, well-planned adjustments, next-level biomechanics, as well as amazing value. Our commercial chest press has a seat that can be adjusted to make sure that the elbows remain just lower than the shoulder. It uses materials of the finest kind to make it last its worth and provide you a secure workout. Amp your workout up a notch with this seated chest press machine by Yanre Fitness. It’s made for everyone, from beginners to pros.
Features of the Yanre Chest Press
- Ergonomic Seat
The seat and back support of the machine are contoured according to natural human form for optimal stabilization of your spine. This also helps you maintain proper posture throughout the exercise. Varying degrees of cushioning help the machine in conforming to your body shape through soft and firm cushioning where required.
- Symmetric Strength Training
The converging arc of the chest press exercise brings about straightforward stimulation of the chest muscles with full range of motion. A balanced strength workout is made possible further by independent arms.
- User-Friendly Controls
All the customizable features and options offered by the chest press are present in easily recognizable eye-catching colors. This makes it convenient even for beginners to set up the unit themselves for use.
- A Range of Grip Options
Various grips of different sizes enable both narrow and wide spans of movement, giving you multiple training options. The large grips are shaped to be gentle on the hands when force is applied.
- Customizable Starting Position
The adjustment options on the seat and back rest enable you to change the initial exercise position according to your body type and comfort.
- Lower Arm Pivot
The movement arm has a low pivot to facilitate the correct exercise motion while providing convenient entry and exit points in and out of the machine.
- Illustrated Instructions
How to use chest press machine? Easily understandable instructions are included for correct use of the chest press machine. Uncomplicated and detailed guidance about setup, exercise positions, and workout tips are part of the placards.
- Accessory Storage Option
The Yanre Chest Press features convenient storage for your cellphone, bottle, and towel while you exercise.
Seated Chest Press Specs
- It is a Chest Press is designed to specifically strengthen chest muscles. The sleek design is inviting to exercisers of all fitness levels and abilities.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:225kgs/496lbs G.W.:235kgs/518lbs
- Installation size：1173*1333*1660mm/ 46*52*65in
- Weight stacks：80kg-16pcs/176lbs-16pcs
The Chest Press Exercise
The chest press has many benefits in working your chest muscles for mass and strength. It is a great endurance and building exercise for the pectoral muscles, the deltoids, and also the triceps. The serratus anterior and biceps muscles are also activated by this movement.
How to do chest press? Here are some essential tips on how to build your chest the right way:
- Keep tension consistent and negatives slow.
In resistance exercises, a complete range of motion is ideal for each move so as to make the most of them.
- Try high-frequency training (HFT).
To activate the chest muscles faster, you can initiate growth via HFT. You’ll also need to make the muscle work harder while doing the movements it’s been made for. This suggestion holds true to any muscle group you want to target.
- Exercise from a variety of angles.
In case you’re really a beginner in upper body mass and strength, you should include a variety of angles while doing pressing and flys. This will enable full development and will also make you familiar with the angles that are the most challenging for the muscles you’re targeting.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- 61A04A Seated Chest Press Converging
- EI 6204 Seated Chest Press
- EI 7304 Seated Chest Lower Press
- EI 7305 Seated Chest Higher Press
- EI 7305A Seated Upper Chest Higher Press
- 5502 Shoulder / Chest Press
- 5501 Shoulder / Chest Press
- 82012 Iso-lateral Incline Chest Press
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.