Lateral Raise Machine, Side Lateral Machine for Sale
Are you in need of a brand-new lateral raise machine? At Yanre Fitness, you can purchase the best lateral raise.
Yanre Fitness is one of the leading manufacturers of gym machines, having been in the business since 1997. Thanks to our product quality and attention to detail, we now have a diverse clientele from many countries across the world.
Lateral Raise Machine Basics
What is a lateral raise machine? It is built to target the shoulders. Usually, the side lateral raise machine should be used twice or thrice a week as a component of your strength-training routine. A typical commercial seated lateral raise machine works the deltoid muscles, especially its lateral side.
The Yanre Lateral Raise mimics your natural resistance curve during the exercise. Having pivoted handles and counter-balanced arms, the machine has a lower initial resistance to suit everyone, from beginners to powerlifters. This gym lateral raise has smart touch and design features incorporated into it for a smooth and effective workout that will make you want to come back for more.
Features of the Yanre Lateral Raise Machine
- Ergonomic Design
Our seated side lateral raise machine features an inward-facing position along with a gas-assisted seat that can be adjusted. This can help you achieve proper form and loading during exercise.
Having pivoted handles and counter-balanced arms, the lateral machine has less initial resistance to suit everyone, from beginners to powerlifters. This gym lateral raise has smart touch and design features incorporated into it for a smooth and effective workout that will make you want to come back for more.
- Sturdy Handles
Immovable, sturdy handles allow you to perform the entire exercise in the correct position.
- Palm Grips
Hand grips fixed with aluminum bands allow firm handling without slippage. The grips are made of extruded thermo rubber material which is waterproof and durable.
- Arm Padding
Large arm pads allow more users to use the equipment comfortably. It enables smooth movements during exercise.
The borders of the pads have radius molding for enhanced ease of use. All the stitched borders prevent folding or bunching that would otherwise contribute to wear.
- Instruction Manual
Placards with illustrations about the exercise along with its uses and target muscles are included in the package. For proper alignment, see the rotational axis marked in red on the placard.
Seated Lateral Raise Specs
- It is a seated lat raise machine that replicates the body’s natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion, has self-aligning handles to accommodate a wide range of forearm lengths.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, the movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- POM material cam, CNC machining parts, POM is also called “super steel” good lubrication and abrasion, makes the movement smooth and comfortable.
The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the lateral workout machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
Common Lateral Raise Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoid changing the bend of your elbow during the exercise.
- Avoid bringing the weight all the way down in between reps to maintain the tension in your middle deltoid.
- Avoid raising the weights with your elbows dropped. Lead with your elbows instead.
- Avoid using such a heavy weight that compromises your posture or stability.
- Avoid using excessive momentum. Go for slow, controlled movements.
The Lateral Raise Exercise
Muscles Worked: Lateral, anterior, and posterior deltoids, upper traps, supraspinatus
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 15 reps
This exercise is meant for training and building your shoulder muscle. It’s a basic move in resistance training and can work great alongside your upper body training routine. The lateral raise can sculpt your silhouette by creating notable contrasting size differences between the shoulders, waist, and buttocks. Well-defined shoulder muscle is similar to the shoulder pad inserts in blouses or jackets. Wide shoulders can create an illusion of a narrower waist and buttocks. With the lateral raise, you can also target muscles that work in supporting your shoulders and keeping them stable.
For exercising your shoulders, you should first know that the full range of motion is not identical to the effective range of motion. For instance, in the lateral dumbbell raise, lifting the weights fully up with the back of your hands nearly in contact with your head counts as a full range of motion. However, such a movement is never done since your target deltoid area won’t be activated enough with such an exercise.
Here’s how to correctly use the lateral raise machine:
- Get seated while facing the machine, tightening your core, and maintaining a flat back.
- Grasp the handles and move your arms upwards and outwards until they come in line with your shoulders.
- Hold for a second or two to maintain the tension in your shoulders, then slowly lower your arms until they are near the starting position.
- Raise your arms for a second rep just when the weights are about to touch the stack.
Take Your Shoulder Routine to the Next Level
Use the Yanre Lateral Raise Machine for maximal shoulder gains. The deltoids of your dreams are just a few workouts away!
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.