Pull Up Shoulder Machine, Shoulder Exercise Machine Wholesale
Need some strength training for your neck and shoulders? Get gym shoulder machines at Yanre Fitness! As the best commercial Chinese gym equipment manufacturer since 1997, Yanre gym machines and fitness accessories are self-designed with premium quality and are available for clients across the globe.
Shoulder Machine Basics
What is a shoulder press? The pull up shoulder machine is a self-designed gym machine by Yanre Fitness. Similar in function to a seated shrug machine, our shoulder pull machine is a less painful and more comfortable alternative to the shoulder press machine or shoulder smith machine. This piece of equipment can be used for building a thicker neck and well-defined shoulders.
Functions of Shoulder Machine
- Builds Neck and Shoulder Strength
Shoulder pull ups are isolation exercises that target the trapezius muscles in your neck and your shoulder muscles for strength gains. These can also build a thick neck and well-defined shoulders over time.
- Pain-Free Shoulder Press Alternative
For those who find shoulder press exercises painful or uncomfortable, our pull up shoulder equipment can be a convenient alternative. The varied posture for shoulder training and small movements of the exercise even allow you to work out with an injured shoulder.
- Ideal for Beginners
Our uncomplicated unit can cater to both beginners and pros, with the ergonomic design automatically supporting the correct user position.
Features of the Yanre Pull Up Shoulder
The Yanre shoulder weight machine is designed to withstand long, intense workouts. While the exercise movement isolates your traps and shoulders in a comfortable posture, they can help you build considerable mass. Each unit includes an adjustable seat, high-density foam upholstery, and durable materials for the seat, frame, and pulleys.
In case you’re not sure how to do a pull up workout, it’s much similar to using a seated shrug machine. Adjust the seat to an appropriate level, hold the handles by your sides, and perform small, up and down movements while keeping your elbows straight. Pause for 1-3 seconds at the top of every rep for maximal gains.
Shoulder Machine Specs:
- The shoulder lifting machines is designed for people who get pain or disabled for doing shoulder press. Changing the training posture to achieve the purpose of shoulder training, small movement protects the injured shoulder.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:200kgs/441lbs G.W.:210kgs/463lbs
- Installation size：1169*1208*1660mm/ 46*48*65in
- Weight stacks：70kg-14pcs/154lbs-14pcs
Want to buy gym equipment for shoulders? Yanre Fitness can offer you premium quality with wholesale shoulder machine price.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.