Your Best Custom Plyo Boxes Manufacturer In China
- Provides heavy duty custom plyo boxes with premium quality.
- Highly recommended for commercial gym due to long-term quality custom plyo boxes.
- Proactive sales team either before or after the sales.
- Versatile design that is suitable for various exercise.
- Designed ergonomically for smooth and safe activity.
- Custom plyo boxes give a smooth and incredible dependability.
- Increases the intensity and efficiency of the workout.
- Contribute to the resistance of body weights.
Products We Have for You
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Custom Plyo Boxes – Definitive FAQ Guide
If you are looking to introduce modern equipment to your gym we have just the right product to discuss with you.
Custom plyo boxes are increasingly becoming popular pieces of gym equipment. More and more gym owners are interested in enquiring about this product.
We have prepared this FAQ guide to give all the essential details on plyo boxes.
Take a look at the following guide and figure out why plyo boxes are a must item for the growth of your fitness business.
Table of Contents
- What is the usage of custom plyo boxes in gyms?
- What are the types of custom plyo boxes?
- What are the average sizes of custom plyo boxes?
- What are the customization options for plyo boxes?
- What is the average useful life of custom plyo boxes?
- Can multiple users use custom plyo boxes simultaneously?
- What is the weight capacity for custom plyo boxes?
- What are the accessories that come with custom plyo boxes?
- What is the average number of custom plyo boxes in modern gyms?
- How to maintain custom ply boxes for longer usage in your gyms?
- What is the average price of custom plyo boxes?
- Final Words
What is the usage of custom plyo boxes in gyms?
Custom plyo boxes are used in gyms for aerobic exercises. These wooden boxes create immense value for gyms and fitness centers due to their vast applications.
Full body workouts can be performed on these plyometric boxes involving both upper body and lower body muscles. Therefore, custom plyo boxes have become one of the essential elements in gyms and fitness centers.
What are the types of custom plyo boxes?
Following are a few types of custom plyo boxes:
Wooden Plyo Boxes
- Non-stackable Wooden Plyo Boxes
These boxes are used as a single box. These cannot be stacked like various other types of plyo boxes. The sizes of these boxes vary according to the customizations of gym owners.
Various types of cardio programs can be executed on these boxes. The boxes have a wide base that makes them stable and safe for various explosive exercises.
Fig 1 Standard Wooden Plyo Box (Image src – Yes4All)
- Stackable Wooden Plyo Boxes
These boxes have similar structures that allow their users to stack them on top of each other. The stacking can be performed in any manner.
These boxes are used to perform vertical training exercises. Therefore their users will be able to perform a wide variety of leg workouts.
Fig 2 Stackable Wooden Plyo Boxes (Image src – Yes4All)
- Three-In-One Wooden Plyo Boxes
These boxes have a unique design that can be used at three different heights. Due to this variation, the usage of these boxes immensely increases as users of any age can use these boxes.
These boxes are highly compatible with other types of custom plyo boxes and are widely used for Crossfit training modules. It can also pile them up in a specific way to increase the difficulty level of their cardio exercises.
Fig 3 Three-In-One Plyo Boxes (Image src – Synergee)
Soft Foam Plyo Boxes
- Non-stackable Soft Plyo Boxes
These boxes are covered with soft foams on top of wooden materials. These boxes are primarily built for beginners and older users to avoid possible injury.
These boxes are safe and reliable as the soft foam is composed of anti-slippage materials.
Fig 4 Soft Foam Plyo Box (Image src – Philosophy Gym)
- Stackable Soft Plyo Boxes
These boxes are also widely used as their hard-surfaced counterparts. These boxes are used for employing Crossfit exercises.
Fig 5 Stackable Soft Plyo Boxes (Image src – Yes4All)
Step-up Plastic Plyo Boxes
Step-up plastic boxes are unlike conventional wooden boxes. These boxes may and may not have soft foams on them. These are lightweight and extremely durable.
These boxes are popular among those gym owners who are interested in investing their capital in economic plyo boxes.
Fig 6 Step-up Plastic Plyo Boxes (Image src – Yes4All)
Steel Plyo Boxes
Steel plyo boxes are the most durable type of plyo boxes. The design of these boxes is not similar to traditional wooden boxes. Steel frames are used to make these boxes safe and stable for their users.
Fig 7 Stackable Steel Plyo Boxes (Image src – Meister)
Adjustable Plyo Boxes
Unlike other types of plyo boxes that have fixed sizes, the height of these plyo boxes can be adjusted. The surface area, however, remains the same.
Adjustable plyo boxes can be used as both stand-alone pieces of equipment as well as in a set of boxes. Gym owners choose their adjustable plyo boxes according to the physical requirements of their members.
Figure 8 Adjustable Plyo Box (Image src – Titan fitness)
What are the average sizes of custom plyo boxes?
Following are the average measures that are commonly accepted by the market. These include:
- Small: 12” x 14” x 16”
- Medium: 16” x 20” x 24”
- Large: 20” x 24” x 30”
The medium-size plyo boxes are commonly used by female users and the large-size by male users.
There are various other sizes of custom plyo boxes that you can purchase according to your business requirements. You can buy custom plyo boxes with these standard measurements if you are unfamiliar with the customization options.
These various types are designed and manufactured to serve a range of users. Therefore, the sizes may vary accordingly.
What are the customization options for plyo boxes?
Customizations can be performed after you have defined all the physical parameters of your plyo boxes. Yanre Fitness customizes the brand name, logo, and color of plyo boxes according to our clients’ orders.
We perform all essential customizations to increase the durability of your plyo boxes and for your brand promotions.
What is the average useful life of custom plyo boxes?
The useful life of various types of custom plyo boxes varies due to the difference in their built qualities. Following are the average useful life of plyo boxes:
- Steel plyo boxes are the most durable type of plyo boxes. They have high weight capacities and can endure extreme environmental conditions. These boxes can last for more than 20 years.
- Adjustable plyo boxes are built with high-quality built materials. If regularly maintained, these boxes can last 10-15 years.
- Wooden and soft foam plyo boxes last up to 10 years, while plastic plyo boxes can last up to 5 years.
Can multiple users use custom plyo boxes simultaneously?
Yes, custom plyo boxes can be used by multiple users. Especially, when your fitness center employs collective training modules, custom plyo boxes will be very handy in such situations.
You have to ensure that enough space is present where you install these boxes. Only then multiple users can fully optimize the usage of custom plyo boxes.
What is the weight capacity for custom plyo boxes?
The weight capacity for custom plyo boxes depends on the type of box that is being used for training programs. Steel plyo boxes have the highest weight limits followed by wooden, adjustable, soft foam, and plastic plyo boxes respectively.
The average weight capacities of these boxes are:
- Step-up Plastic Plyo Boxes: 250-300 Pounds
- Wooden Plyo Boxes: 350-400 Pounds
- Steel Plyo Boxes: 500-550 Pounds
What are the accessories that come with custom plyo boxes?
A number of accessories are commonly sold along with custom plyo boxes. These include:
- Barbells – Barbells can be used with plyo boxes in many ways for both strength training and muscle development. Examples include Barbell Hip Thrust and Box Squats.
- Dumbbells – Dumbbells are vital pieces of gym equipment and have a wide usage capacity. This capacity increases even further when you utilize them with custom plyo boxes. Examples include Bulgarian Split Squats and Dumbbell Box Jumps.
- Exercise Balls – Both small and large-sized exercise balls are used with custom plyo boxes to perform various cardio and CrossFit training programs. For Example, PLyometric Ball Box Jump is a great training module to increase speed and agility.
These accessories are standalone equipment and are used as complementary products with custom plyo boxes. You can therefore utilize plyo boxes without these accessories.
What is the average number of custom plyo boxes in modern gyms?
The number of custom plyo boxes to be installed in the gyms depends upon the number of active members and their fitness programs. 5-10 plyo boxes can be placed in a gym with at least 50 members that are engaged in mid-category training programs.
Some fitness gyms are more cardio-intensive than others. In these cases, the demand for plyo boxes will significantly be more than conventional gyms. You can invest in more plyo boxes to fulfill this demand.
How to maintain custom ply boxes for longer usage in your gyms?
To maintain custom plyo boxes for longer use, you should:
- Repaint them to save them from corrosion.
- Regularly monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures and other weather conditions.
- Carefully observe weight limits to avoid any injury to the user and damage to the equipment.
You should keep in mind that some types of plyo are less durable than others and therefore require more care. In the case of the wooden and steel plyo boxes, you have to be careful regarding mold and moisture in the air. In the case of plastic plyo boxes, you have to define a weight limit.
What is the average price of custom plyo boxes?
As custom plyo boxes are offered in different types, their prices vary accordingly. Steel plyo boxes are generally expensive because of their higher durability and weight capacity. Plastic plyo boxes are the most economical option.
The average prices of custom plyo boxes are:
- Step-up Plastic Plyo Boxes: $30-$60
- Wooden Plyo Boxes: $100-$150
- Steel Plyo Boxes: $200-$250
Choosing the best gym equipment can be a difficult task. Especially if you are new to a particular product.
This is why we have prepared this FAQ guide in comprehensive detail.
We have discussed all the essential information regarding custom plyo boxes to help you choose the best product for your gym.
Yanre Fitness supplies customized plyo boxes of the premium quality to its clients. Contact us and get a quote for our orders today.