Commercial Grade Hex Dumbbells Manufacturer
- Utilize solid materials and modern manufacturing techniques
- Commercial equipments can withstand long-term abuse
- After personally testing the equipments, over 95% of clients opt to work with us
- Designed ergonomically for smooth and safe activity
- Made with quality and comfort in mind
- Product is made with 100 % genuine and eco-friendly materials
- Versatile design that is suitable for various exercise
- Designed to be sturdy with durable steel frame
Products We Have for You
Showing 1–9 of 19 results
This adjustable dumbbell set, ADD-40, is adjustable with 17 levels of weight. Moreover, this set comprises embossed...
Urethane round head dumbbell (TPU)$4.00
This urethane round head dumbbell features a commercial quality stainless steel handle. It has an ergonomic design ...
Urethane 12-sided dumbbell (CPU)$5.00
Urethane 12-sided dumbbells are made from a commercial quality material mainly used in fitness centers or gyms. The...
Urethane round-head curl bar (fixed weight)$5.00
BSC001C is high-quality polyurethane resistant to impact, helping protect flooring and equipment against abrasion p...
Urethane round-head straight bar (fixed weight)$5.00
Yanre’s urethane round head barrel fixed weight straight barbell set is the perfect addition to any fitness facil...
Rubber round-head curl bar (fixed weight)$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ BSR001C rubber round head barbell fixed weight curl is designed of solid steel curled knurled ergo...
Rubber round-head straight bar (fixed weight)$5.00
Yanre’s BSR001S rubber round head barbell fixed weight straight is equipped with rubber encased coating is high-q...
Rubber Dumbbell DBRH003 is designed with a solid steel handle that creates a sleek and clean look. The rubber-encas...
Neoprene dumbbell-STRAIGHT HANDLE$5.00
Neoprene dumbbells are designed with premium material. It gives users a gentle grip and protects them against callu...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Hex Dumbbell Manufacturer – Definitive FAQ Guide
Do you need hex dumbbells for your gym or recreation area? But you don’t know where to source it out.
You have to know how to find a trusted and experienced premium hex dumbbell supplier. Then you’ll make your investment worth the money and time.
This FAQ guide will have all the information you need about dumbbell manufacturers. We will teach you how to find them and verify them. And all the other details you need to get the hex dumbbell manufacturer fit for your business requirements.
Let’s not wait any longer and get right into it.
Table of Contents
- How to use the MAPS criteria in finding my hex dumbbell manufacturer?
- How do you find hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- How do I check the hex dumbbell manufacturer I found on the internet?
- What are the criteria for a trustworthy hex dumbbell manufacturer?
- Where can you find hex dumbbell manufacturers that export high-quality products?
- Who are the leading hex dumbbell manufacturers in China?
- Where do Chinese hex dumbbell manufacturers export their products?
- What are the international standards that hex dumbbell manufacturers have to comply with?
- Do hex dumbbell manufacturers take care of the export process of the equipment?
- What are the export requirements that hex dumbbell manufacturers should provide?
- What are the US import regulations the hex dumbbell manufacturer should satisfy?
- Can I request a sample from the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
- How do I ask for a sample from the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
- What details should I include when requesting a sample from the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
- Do I have to pay for the samples sent by hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- What type of samples can I request hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- How to check the samples provided by the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
- Do I get a discount if I purchase dumbbells from hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- What’s the price range if you get the dumbbell from hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- What are the usual modes of payment accepted by hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- Can I return products that did not meet standards to hex dumbbell manufacturers?
How to use the MAPS criteria in finding my hex dumbbell manufacturer?
MAPS stands for Marketable, Affordable, Profitable, Sellable. This rule applies to retail stores and businesses that sell sporting goods.
Figure 1: Hex dumbbells by Yanre Fitness
Ask the questions below when selecting your hex dumbbell manufacturer. Then you would understand how to use the MAPS rule.
- Does the hex dumbbell have unique features that your customers would want?
- Will the hex dumbbell last long before convincing customers to buy them?
- Can you sell the hex dumbbell at a fair and competitive price?
- If not, does it have features that will make it stand out from all the rest?
- What is its cost per unit?
- How much would you pay for shipping and export/import duties?
- Will the store price be competitive enough for customers?
- How much profit would you get per unit?
- Will customers like your hex dumbbells?
- Will the customers be willing to pay for the hex dumbbells?
- Will there be enough people who would buy your hex dumbbells?
Satisfy these questions. And you can wisely decide if the hex dumbbell manufacturer is the right choice for your business.
How do you find hex dumbbell manufacturers?
Find hex dumbbell manufacturers through:
- The internet
- B2B Platforms
- Sourcing agency
- Trading agency
You can use Google to quickly search for hex dumbbell manufacturers. Try to find suppliers both in your area Butrseas. But, keep in mind that you may find suppliers on the internet that will just mislead or deceive you.
Figure 2: Finding your Hex Dumbbell Manufacturer in China
Business-to-business (B2B) platforms are the gateway for sellers and buyers to get in touch. You may find suppliers within your territory or country or even abroad.
Figure 3: Chinese B2B Platforms
You may use these B2B websites to find your hex dumbbell manufacturer.
- DH gate
To get a full list of B2B marketplaces, check out this website. https://sellerzen.com/online-b2b-marketplaces-alibaba-alternatives
Sourcing agencies act as your representative. They can find hex dumbbell manufacturers that are not in your area.
Note that the cost of hiring a sourcing agency comes from your pocket. That should be added to your projected cost of the hex dumbbells.
Your sourcing agency can perform these tasks for you:
- Supplier sourcing
- Samples testing
- Factory Inspection
- Order negotiation
- Product packaging
- Pre-shipping inspection
- Shipping management
Be sure that the sourcing agency you get has:
- An extensive understanding of hex dumbbells and gym equipment production and quality control
- A wide network of hex dumbbell manufacturers within its area. And also, if possible, other territories too.
- Does understand your requirement for hex dumbbells.
- Massive experience in logistics, contract negotiations, and regulations in the country it operates.
Figure 4: Traits of a Good Sourcing Agency
Trading agencies are the seller’s representatives. They are commissioned by hex dumbbell manufacturers to find buyers for them. The amount of their commission will be added to the price of your hex dumbbells.
Also, keep in mind that some trading agencies pretend to be hex dumbbell manufacturers. Beware of this scheme.
Trade/exhibit shows are the best places to find your hex dumbbell manufacturer. The participating companies are thoroughly checked by the organizers of the event.
So, you know they are reliable and legitimate.
Figure 5: Trade shows in China
Also, you can ask your questions, and they will be answered right away. You will also get an instant visual inspection of their hex dumbbells, saving you time and money.
Below are the sports and fitness trade shows you can join in. You may find your hex dumbbell manufacturer in one of these exhibits.
- IWF Shanghai
- Dubai Active
- International Health, Sports, & Fitness Festival
- ChinaFit Convention
- IDEA World Fitness Convention
- CanFit Pro
- and many more…
You can search on the internet for schedules of gym equipment trade/exhibit shows. These shows can be in your area or in other countries.
How do I check the hex dumbbell manufacturer I found on the internet?
The hex dumbbell manufacturer’s website is the fastest way to verify a supplier found on the internet.
You should find these details on the hex dumbbell manufacturer’s website:
- Trust Seals – You can find these at the bottom of their homepage or About Us page. It features their past and current clients and maybe some testimonies from them.
- Contact us page checks out.
- You could verify their address through Google maps.
- You can call the phone numbers listed and confirm their ownership.
- The email listed is working.
- There are shipping and return and exchange policies in their FAQ.
- They have warranty terms and conditions.
- They are ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified.
- Their factory is OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Series) certified
- They don’t accept payment to a personal account.
- You won’t find complaints or articles about scams when you search the company’s name over the internet.
Figure 6: Examples of Trust Seals
Figure 7: Sample of ISO Certification Seal
Also, perform these checks on the company:
- You can check www.who.is to check the name registrant information. You can use this to confirm their business address.
- The company is listed on the Better Business Bureau website – if they are based in the US, Canada, or Mexico.
- Do a credit report check – this will be dependent on where the company is based. So, research on how to do credit checks on companies for a particular country.
Figure 8: Sample of Credit Score by MyBankTracker.com
What are the criteria for a trustworthy hex dumbbell manufacturer?
Credible and top-quality hex dumbbell manufacturers can:
- Give the ff. documents about their business.
- Business license
- Company profile
- Quality Seal of Approval from the regulating body where the hex dumbbell manufacturer operates.
- ISO certifications for gym equipment manufacturers and their facility
- Registered capital
- List of previous and current clients
- Give you the ff. documents regarding the hex dumbbell:
- Product test reports
- Product certificates
- Patent on the products, if any
- Material Safety Datasheets
- Product specifications
- Respond to your queries promptly and respectively. And they use official channels – using the company’s official email and phone numbers.
- Will give you all the terms and conditions and particulars of the sale. And if the purchase is too big, the hex dumbbell manufacturer will agree to a contract.
- Will clearly outline all the things that are included in your purchase.
- Are always available for any clarification needed. And queries about the product, sale, and other particulars.
Where can you find hex dumbbell manufacturers that export high-quality products?
China is the best place to find excellent hex dumbbell manufacturers. There are hex dumbbell manufacturers there that produce prime-quality hex dumbbells. And at a very competitive price.
Yanre Fitness is among those top Chinese hex dumbbell manufacturers. With self-designed gym equipment, it has over 40 patents on its fitness machines. That includes its hex dumbbells.
Who are the leading hex dumbbell manufacturers in China?
Here are the top ten Chinese gym equipment manufacturers according to USA Customs Clearance:
Impulse Health Tech
Impulse has been manufacturing fitness equipment for more than 18 years.
It has its headquarters at Fujian and has outlets in Thailand, India, Macau, and Lisbon.
The company has more than 40 patents on its self-designed gym equipment and has recently upgraded its R&D.
Has been the OEM manufacturer for brands like Icon, Cybex, and Keiser for years.
Has been manufacturing and exporting cardio and strength training equipment for more than 30 years.
Its HQ is in Taiwan, with plants and R&D in Shanghai and North America.
Shanxi Orient Fitness & Health Industrial
It supplies equipment to China’s fitness bureaus. These departments are the national fitness program, space laboratory, and sports administration.
Shandong Huixiang Fitness Equipment
Leading supplier of cardio equipment since 1996.
Jiangsu Kangliyuan Sports Technology
One of the leading manufacturers of fitness equipment since 1996.
Where do Chinese hex dumbbell manufacturers export their products?
Chinese hex dumbbell manufacturers export to these countries, to name a few.
North America, Germany, Spain, Southeast Asia, Europe, Australia, UK, Turkey, and India.
Figure 14: Yanre Fitness Export Countries
Wherever you are on the globe. You can always find a Chinese hex dumbbell manufacturer that exports to your country.
What are the international standards that hex dumbbell manufacturers have to comply with?
- ISO standards for gym equipment manufacturers
- OHSAS standards for occupational health and safety
- BSI and CEN standards as set by the UK
- EU Directives
These are just some of the international standards that manufacturers need to satisfy. Some of the standards may only be applicable depending on the importing country.
But ISO and OHSAS are a must for any gym equipment or hex dumbbell manufacturer. So you have to make sure that your chosen hex dumbbell manufacturer complies with these.
Do hex dumbbell manufacturers take care of the export process of the equipment?
No, the hex dumbbell manufacturer will not be facilitating the export process. You need to attend to that or hire a customs agent to arrange that for you.
Your hex dumbbell manufacturer will just arrange for the shipment of the product.
What are the export requirements that hex dumbbell manufacturers should provide?
Export Documentations provided by the hex dumbbell manufacturer:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Sales contract
- Proforma invoice
- Certificate of origin – signed by the local chamber of commerce.
- Insurance policy
Figure 15: Customs Clearance Requirements by DHL
What are the US import regulations the hex dumbbell manufacturer should satisfy?
“Must comply” US import regulations by hex dumbbell manufacturers:
- 21 CFR 890 (FDA)
- ASTM standards for gym equipment
- California Proposition 65 (if importing the hex dumbbells to California)
- Country of Origin label
- Proper product packaging
- Proper labeling requirements
For more details of these compliances, please refer to this blog. https://www.compliancegate.com/fitness-product-regulations-united-states/
If you are importing from a territory other than the US, check with your customs for the necessary compliances.
Can I request a sample from the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
Yes, hex dumbbell manufacturers provide sample dumbbells when asked for them. With Yanre Fitness, just contact our sales team and we could arrange that for you.
How do I ask for a sample from the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
You can ask for a sample hex dumbbell via email. It would be good to call the hex dumbbell manufacturer first and ask for details on requesting a sample.
Figure 16: Sample Request Letter for Product Sample
What details should I include when requesting a sample from the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
When requesting a sample hex dumbbell, be sure to include this information:
- Give the exact specifications of the product. You can get this from the hex dumbbell manufacturer’s brochure. The details may also be indicated on their website.
- Request to test the product.
- Indicate the shipping address where you want the sample delivered.
- Ask the hex dumbbell manufacturer to label the sample as “of no commercial value”. So you can save from export and import duties.
- Request for a tag with the model number and company name placed on the hex dumbbell.
- Ask for information on preparing the sample hex dumbbell and its timeframe. You may need this in case you require some changes to your sample request.
- Confirm with the supplier if all is understood on the details of your request. You can arrange a quick call to discuss this.
Figure 17: Sample product request form
After requesting a sample, always make a call to follow it up. That way, you will be sure your email is attended to.
Do I have to pay for the samples sent by hex dumbbell manufacturers?
Yes, you will pay for requesting samples from hex dumbbell manufacturers. But the payment method may not be as clear as it is when purchasing a product.
Here are the payment schemes for samples:
- The samples are free, but you have to pay the shipping fee.
- Hex dumbbell manufacturers may agree to subtract the sample cost to your first order.
- You can also ask to add the sample costs to your official order.
- You can agree with the hex dumbbell manufacturer to share the sample cost. And can even negotiate to share the shipping fee too.
- You can even get samples for free. But this is when you have already developed a good business relationship with the manufacturer.
Ultimately, paying for the samples would depend on your negotiation skills. And the mutual understanding between you and the hex dumbbell manufacturer.
What type of samples can I request hex dumbbell manufacturers?
- Factory samples
- Pre-production samples
- Production/Batch samples
These are already made samples ready for shipment. If you only need to test the hex dumbbells and deadlines are not your concern, you can request these samples.
But, if you supply a chain of sports goods centers, gyms, and other businesses, this is not the type of sample for you. Factory samples will not give you the information of production and turnaround times.
Pre-production samples are necessary if you are purchasing customized items.
Order pre-production samples if you want your hex dumbbells customized. But be specific with your requests as to not waste your and your manufacturer’s energy and time.
Pre-production samples help you to see the hex dumbbell in its pre-processed form. And you can make changes as early as possible.
So you can save time and money on a finalized hex dumbbell that is not up to your standards.
Request for production samples when your product is mass-produced. This is the right type of sample for hex dumbbells if your order is time-sensitive.
A third party should also be involved in collecting samples per batch. This way, you are sure that your hex dumbbell manufacturer provides the right sample.
How to check the samples provided by the hex dumbbell manufacturer?
Pay attention to these things when conducting a quality check of the hex dumbbell:
The sample should be packed sufficiently to give it protection while in transit.
It should not come off when you scratch on it with a hard object like a coin.
There should not be sharp edges on its weight heads.
Make sure that its sides are horizontally flat. To check this, try to place each side on a flat surface and see if some of its parts are elevated.
Weigh the hex dumbbell. It should correspond to the weight in the hex dumbbell’s label. Allow for at least 0.20 kg of error.
Try dropping the hex dumbbell safely and check if the weight heads moved. Also, inspect if the coating has come off after it is dropped and if there is metal chipping that occurred.
Observe if the handles get slippery or the knurling hurts after continued use.
When testing the quality of the hex dumbbell, don’t be afraid that you might break it. That’s the point of QA, testing how much impact it can hold.
Do I get a discount if I purchase dumbbells from hex dumbbell manufacturers?
Yes, you would get a discount when you buy dumbbells from the hex dumbbell manufacturer.
But take note that a minimum order quantity (MOQ) needs to be met. So you can avail of the discount or wholesale price for the hex dumbbell.
What’s the price range if you get the dumbbell from hex dumbbell manufacturers?
You can purchase dumbbells from $1.00 to over $1.80 per kilogram if you get them from hex dumbbell manufacturers. You can avail of this price if you order from hex dumbbell manufacturers in bulk.
The price will depend on the brand, model, and quantity of hex dumbbells you buy.
What are the usual modes of payment accepted by hex dumbbell manufacturers?
Export/Import Purchases Methods of Payment:
This means you need to pay the full fee before the hex dumbbell manufacturer makes dumbbells.
Only do this if you have a very minimal order quantity to minimize your risks as a buyer.
Or you might as well find another hex dumbbell manufacturer. Especially when you don’t have previous business dealings with the company. And no one can vouch for the company’s trustworthiness.
Letters of Credit (LCs)
A third party will pay for your purchase as long as the terms and conditions in the letter of credit are satisfied. The third party will usually be a bank.
D/Cs are documents presented by the hex dumbbell manufacturer to your bank. Your bank will release the documents once you pay for them. And, in turn, will transfer the payment to the hex dumbbell manufacturer.
You will pay for the dumbbells. Once you received it, it is shipped and delivered to your nominated address.
Hex dumbbell manufacturers agree to this if your company has a good credit standing. And it has built enough reputation to be trusted internationally. Or you have built a good business relationship with the hex dumbbell manufacturer.
Consignment – You will only pay for the hex dumbbells that you have sold. That means the hex dumbbell manufacturer ships the dumbbells to be retailed.
This payment method is only applicable to sports goods centers or retail stores.
These modes of payment are prescribed by the US International Trade Administration. Go to this page to know more about these payment schemes. https://www.trade.gov/methods-payment
This is an article created by the US International Trade Administration.
Can I return products that did not meet standards to hex dumbbell manufacturers?
Yes, you can return the dumbbells that have factory defects to the manufacturers.
But you have to do this according to the return and exchange policies set by the manufacturer.
If you are looking to make future purchases with the hex dumbbell manufacturer, make sure to draft a contract. And add a clause about defective and returned hex dumbbells. It would be wise to be specific who shoulders what when dealing with faulty produce.
Be sure you are clear on what to do when there are items that have to be returned.
Now you have all the details, you need to find the right hex dumbbell manufacturer for your business.
All you have to do is keep these guidelines in mind when sourcing for your hex dumbbell manufacturer.
If you have not decided yet, why not try Yanre Fitness.
It’s among the top ten hex dumbbell manufacturers. And you will be at peace that you’ll get the quality and service of your money’s worth. Call us now, and we will give you a quote for your hex dumbbell requirements.