Become An Expert Importing Commercial Weight Lifting Equipment From China
- Manufacture equipments that is guaranteed for long-term usage.
- Equipments can still be used for up to 8 years in some commercial gyms.
- Produced commercial quality weight lifting equipment & accessories.
- Sturdy and durable from the premium quality materials used.
- Design the weight lifting equipment ergonomically for comfort and safety.
- Versatility can accommodate any fitness levels.
- Helps improve training and whole body strength workout.
Products We Have for You
Showing 145–153 of 171 results
Iso-Lateral Wide Pulldown$5.00
Iso-Lateral Wide Pulldown, 82003, is the perfect equipment to strengthen the Latissi...
Iso-Lateral Shoulder press$5.00
Iso-lateral shoulder press, 82002, is designed to build the strength and size for the shoulder and broaden it. This...
Plate loaded Iso-Lateral Super Incline Press$5.00
The Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral Super Incline Press is designed with height incline components that work with the uppe...
The Smith machine from Yanre Fitness is designed to provide added stability, balance, and other safeguards compared...
Yanre’s 61A32B functional rrainer provides free movement resistance training. It could improve core strength, bal...
Yanre’s 61A32 cable crossover is a multipurpose machine that is purposely designed for a wide range of exercises ...
Standing calf, 61A31, strengthens the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles, which run al...
Seated Calf Raise$5.00
Yanre’s 61A30 seated calf raise is designed to shape your calves by building muscle mass in your lower legs for a...
Seated Leg Press$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 61A28 seated leg press effectively targets your lower extremity muscles like the calves, gluteus m...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Commercial Weight Lifting Equipment – Definitive FAQ Guide
Commercial weight lifting equipment is high in demand and is highly popular in every commercial gym globally.
Do you want to invest in commercial weight lifting equipment for your gym? Are you looking for wholesale suppliers that deliver premium quality products? We have what you need!
In this FAQ guide, we look at everything you should know about commercial weight lifting equipment.
Table of Contents
- What is commercial weight lifting equipment?
- What are the benefits of commercial weight lifting equipment?
- What are the specifications of quality commercial weight lifting equipment?
- Why should I add commercial weight lifting equipment to my gym?
- What are the features of quality commercial weight lifting equipment?
- What is the different type of commercial weight lifting equipment?
- What is the difference between free-weight and plate-loaded weight lifting equipment?
- What is the difference between a domestic and a commercial weight lifting equipment?
- How to safely load weights onto a barbell when using commercial weight lifting equipment?
- Who are the top weight lifting equipment suppliers in China?
- Is it easy to self-assemble commercial weight lifting equipment?
- Who do I contact for setup support with commercial weight lifting equipment?
- Is it expensive to maintain commercial weight lifting equipment?
- How to clean commercial weight lifting equipment?
- Can I customise the color of my commercial weight lifting equipment?
- What is the wholesale price of commercial weight lifting equipment?
- Final Words
What is commercial weight lifting equipment?
Commercial weight lifting equipment is a great addition to any commercial gym. Yanre Fitness specializes in the best quality commercial weight lifting equipment.
Speak to us for the best quality commercial weight lifting equipment.
Figure 1: Commercial weight lifting equipment
What are the benefits of commercial weight lifting equipment?
There are four main benefits that commercial weight lifting equipment offers.
Body shape and composition – commercial weight training reduces body fat. It also increases muscle build.
Bone density increase – commercial weight training can increase a user’s bone density. It also strengthens bone structures.
Improve physical fitness – Commercial weight training improves a user’s fitness. It also improves strength and overall appearance.
Increase Metabolism – commercial weight training can increase a user’s metabolism. It also aids in fat burning and muscle shaping.
Adding a commercial weight section to your gym can hold endless benefits for your users.
What are the specifications of quality commercial weight lifting equipment?
At Yanre Fitness we manufacture quality commercial weight lifting equipment.
Premium materials ensure we deliver the best performing fitness equipment on the market.
Our premium commercial weight lifting equipment offer the below product specifications:
- Solid steel barbell heads
- Precision drilled for best fit and tolerance control
- High quality rubber coating for noise reduction
- Custom designed chrome finished handle
- Comfortable grip
- Weight plates are low bounce
- Weight plates offer a tight and secure barbell fit
- Stainless steel Centre sleeve for smooth weight adding and insertion
Figure 2: Quality commercial weight lifting equipment
Why should I add commercial weight lifting equipment to my gym?
Weight training is one of the most important exercises a commercial gym can offer. Consider these for your gym or fitness studio.
- Offer users versatile weights.
- Users can perform a wide range of exercises
- Can perform functional and compound exercise patterns
- Allows users to express full motion range throughout each muscle group
- Reduces risk of injury when used the right way
What are the features of quality commercial weight lifting equipment?
Quality commercial weight lifting equipment should have six prominent features.
Chrome handlebars that can resist flaking, metal corrosion or chipping.
Rubber encased coating for sound numbing and protection.
Handlebar curling grip that offers users comfortable and secure gripping.
Shaped to fit snug on dumbbell racks. Look for a round shaped weight that can fit safe and secure on racks and barbells.
Pressed and welded weight heads offer safe and secure weight attachment to handlebars.
Variety of weight sizes on offer so that your users have a variety of weight choices during workouts.
Figure 3: Quality Commercial weight lifting equipment
What is the different type of commercial weight lifting equipment?
There are five different types of commercial weight lifting equipment.
- Lose stacked weights
- Balanced with equal weights on each side of the bar
- Offer a solid grip handlebar
- Weight range from 1 – 100Kgs
- Joint friendly
- Does not fix hands in one grip position
- Usable in a multitude of exercises
Figure 4: Dumbbells
Weighted Body Bars
- Weighted iron bars covered with rubber and foam
- Alternative weight to use to barbells
- Allows users free exercise motion
- Easy to use for weight training beginners
Figure 5: Weighted Body Bar
- Weight bars used for squats, snatches and deadlifts
- Allows users to add on a large amount of weight in lose weight plates
- Can hold up to ten weight plates per bar
- Bar is solid steel and weigh 45 pounds on average
- Offer manual input and fixed barbells for a variety of exercises.
Figure 6: Barbells
- Cannonball shaped weight
- Single loop handle
- Great tool for power building exercises
- Allows user to swing and clean while adjusting weight for rapid strength building
- Not balanced like a dumbbell thus body works harder to find its balance
- Teach users to adapt their center of gravity
Figure 7: Kettlebell
Weight resistance bands
- Durable rubber bands
- Offer weight resistance for endurance and toning exercises
- Creates resistance in several directions at the same time
- Forces user to stabilize body while in motion
- Adjustable tension for user weight training variety
Figure 8: Weight Resistance Bands
What is the difference between free-weight and plate-loaded weight lifting equipment?
There are two major differences between plate-loaded and free-weight equipment. This lies in the shape of the weights and the loading method.
Plate loaded commercial weight lifting equipment
- Offer one specific shape
- Various weight sizes available
- Connects plates to a pulley system
- Weights are not handheld
Free-loaded commercial weight lifting equipment
- Offer a variety of shapes
- Variety of weight sizes available
- Manual loading of lose weight plates onto a bar
What is the difference between a domestic and a commercial weight lifting equipment?
The main difference between domestic and commercial weight lifting equipment lies in durability.
Commercial grade equipment
- Manufactured from durable heavy-duty steel
- Can handle continuous training
- Can handle high impact training
Domestic grade equipment
- Manufactured from lightweight materials
- Less durable than commercial equipment
- Not built for continuous training
- Not built for high impact training
How to safely load weights onto a barbell when using commercial weight lifting equipment?
It only takes a minute to safely load and unload weights onto a barbell when using weight lifting equipment in your gym. Follow these clear instructions.
Who are the top weight lifting equipment suppliers in China?
China harbors some of the largest fitness equipment manufacturers and wholesale suppliers globally.
Yanre Fitness offers custom-designed fitness equipment. Their premium quality weight lifting equipment can endure continuous training. They manufacture and stock a wide variety of gym and fitness equipment. This is to ensure immediate product availability in bulk on any product ordered.
Amy Sport offers fitness equipment and accessories to kit out your commercial gym.
Shandong Fitness Offers the promise of great design and quality on all gym equipment.
Is it easy to self-assemble commercial weight lifting equipment?
Yes, it is easy to assemble a commercial weight lifting equipment, like a weight bench, yourself.
Each commercial weight lifting tool comes fitted with a user guide. Follow the clear step-by-step instructions.
Who do I contact for setup support with commercial weight lifting equipment?
If you require any additional support with your commercial weight lifting equipment contact our sales support team at Yanre Fitness.
Our team is always ready to assist and support you.
Is it expensive to maintain commercial weight lifting equipment?
No, it is not expensive to maintain a commercial weight lifting equipment.
Maintaining your commercial weight lifting equipment will ensure safety and longer usability.
How to clean commercial weight lifting equipment?
Regular care and cleaning of your fitness equipment will prevent wearing and tearing and ensure user safety. Below is everything you need to take complete care of your commercial weight lifting equipment.
Any gym equipment should receive bi-monthly checks and maintenance. Total overall maintenance should be done once annually. This will ensure that your commercial weights, barbells, kettlebells and other weight lifting equipment operates at full function.
Regular maintenance increases the life of your weight lifting equipment. It also prevents friction of metal parts that is caused by sweat.
Ensure you clean all your commercial weight lifting equipment daily. Do not use harsh chemicals on your fitness equipment. Wipe off all areas with a damp cloth.
Can I customise the color of my commercial weight lifting equipment?
Yes, and the colors are endless!
Yanre Fitness offers a variety of mixed and nano colors. If there is a specific color request to match your studio logo or gym colors, speak to us right now.
If the color is not a standard one, specified colors can be mixed at an additional cost.
What is the wholesale price of commercial weight lifting equipment?
Commercial weight lifting equipment is available in various shapes and sizes. Also available in different price ranges from $150 – $2580.
At Yanre Fitness we pride ourselves in offering only the best fitness equipment. Our premium quality, custom-designed weight lifting equipment will be great in your gym.
Order your premium quality commercial weight lifting equipment in bulk now!
China has some of the largest global fitness equipment manufacturers.
At Yanre Fitness we can ensure you of premium quality and excellent service. Yanre Fitness offers commercial weight lifting equipment at wholesale prices.
Want to import commercial-grade weight lifting equipment in bulk from China? Contact us Right now!