Leg Extension Machine, Seated Leg Extension For Sale
Are you in search of a brand-new leg extension? Get the best gym leg extension from Yanre Fitness.
Yanre Fitness has been in the gym equipment business since 1997 with a plethora of customers from around the world. With quality and self-design being our top priorities, we offer the best leg extension machine for your workout needs.
Leg Extension Machine Basics
What are leg extensions? A leg extension workout machine enables you to perform a leg extension exercise by targeting your quadriceps.
In case you’re doing strength training, you must be familiar with the gym leg extension. It’s very effective in strengthening your upper front leg muscles, also known as the quadriceps.
If you wish to strengthen and tone your legs into the perfect shape, the seated leg extension machine could be just what you need. While using the machine can be intense for your quads, it is very gentle on your hamstrings and back. Its innovative design maximizes comfort and safety while minimizing injurious forces on your back and knees.
Our commercial leg extension has an adjustable seat, ankle pad, and back pad. These adjustments determine the angle of your knees and the way your quads are targeted. Even a little adjustment may create a marked difference at times.
Features of the Yanre Leg Extension
- Uncomplicated Setup
All controls such as levers, visual flags, pins, and buttons have eye-catching colours and are easy to spot. This makes it convenient even for beginners to adjust the machine by themselves.
- Instructions Included
The instructional placards have self-explanatory diagrams showing set-up details and beginning and ending positions of the exercise.
Our gym leg extension machine is built to last, having easily manipulated tube-in-tube style chrome-plated adjustments.
- Accessory/Bottle Holder
A conveniently placed water bottle holder has been made into the design for your bottle, keys, or such accessories.
- Adjustable Back
Locking the back pad in the position of your choice is pretty simple. Such spring-assisted adjustment makes the leg extension weight machine more usable by different exercisers.
- Customized Fit
For a personalized workout experience, you are able to correct the roller pad and starting position to suit your own form. These adjustable features make the machine able to accommodate a variety of individuals.
- User-Friendly Weights
A basic pin adjustment is all that is required to adjust the weight stack on the leg extension equipment. It’s reachable even when you’re seated for exercise.
Leg Extension Specs
- The leg extension machine is used to build and strengthen the quadriceps of the front of the thighs. Use it as part of a muscle building routine. All adjustments are accessible from the seated position, and the adjustable start position provides five different starting points.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- Adjustable back is made of aluminum alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
The Leg Extension Exercise
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- EI 7324 Leg Extension
- EI 6224 Leg Extension
- 5509 Leg extension/Lying leg curl
- 82023 Plate loaded Iso-lateral Leg extension
Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide In 2020
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.