Become an Expert When Importing Cardio Equipment from China
- Our products can bear long-term abusive use for your commercial gym
- Yanre Fitness’ aims to provide heavy-duty gym equipment & cardio equipment & fitness accessories with top commercial quality.
- Over 95% of clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness after trying our commercial cardio equipment personally.
- High Weight Capacity.
- Compact option
- For exercisers of all fitness levels
Products We Have for You
Showing 1–9 of 32 results
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Commercial Cardio Equipment – Definitive FAQ Guide
Commercial cardio equipment includes a wide range of machines like treadmills, ellipticals, etc.
Choosing one type over the other is confusing. It is a difficult job as you will have to look at many types of machines & manufacturers.
No need to worry though.
I have put together this FAQ guide with the relevant information to make your research easier. It will tell you all that you need to know about wholesale commercial cardio equipment.
Let’s dive in,
Table of Contents
- 1. What is the function of commercial cardio equipment?
- 2. What are types of commercial cardio equipment?
- 3. What are the types and parts of a treadmill?
- 4. What is an elliptical cardio machine?
- 5. What is a stair climber?
- 6. What are the types and parts of an exercise bike?
- 7. What are the types and parts of commercial row machines?
- 8. What are the benefits of commercial cardio equipment?
- 9. What are things to consider when buying commercial cardio equipment?
- 10. Is commercial cardio equipment better than outdoor cardio?
- 11. What is the difference between manual and motorized commercial cardio equipment?
- 12. Is commercial cardio equipment foldable and easy to move?
- 13. What do I need to know about the shipping and assembly of commercial cardio machines?
- 14. Can I customize wholesale commercial cardio equipment?
- 15. Conclusion
1. What is the function of commercial cardio equipment?
Commercial cardio equipment is used to increase stamina. Cardio machines increase the heart rate by at least 50% to build endurance.
2. What are types of commercial cardio equipment?
There are four types of commercial cardio equipment:
Figure 1 – Commercial cardio equipment
3. What are the types and parts of a treadmill?
A Treadmill is a cardio exercise machine. It mimics human running & walking in a gym setting.
Types of Treadmills
There are many types of treadmills available in the market, which include:
- Commercial treadmills (Best option)
- Foldable treadmills (For home users)
- Manual treadmills (Not motorized)
Parts of a Treadmill
A treadmill is commercial cardio equipment with the following parts:
Figure 2 – A curved deck manual treadmill
The frame of a commercial-grade treadmill has a heavy-gauge steel construction.
The motor is the most important part of a commercial treadmill. It should provide:
- Sustained power (for any workout duration)
- AC or Alternating current (More sustainable)
- Lower RPM
- Higher horsepower
- No overheating
The treadmill deck is the second most important part of the machine after the motor. A good treadmill deck has the following qualities:
- Medium-density fiberboard (MDF) construction
- Synthetic polymer coating (like Phenolic resin)
- Bolted on to the frame
- Reversible (Both sides are useable)
- Incline option
- Shock absorption
The treadmill belt is also called the “track”. This is the part that is in contact with the user’s feet. There are three types of belts or tracks:
- 3-ply or 4-ply
The qualities of a commercial-grade Treadmill track are:
- 2-ply or above
- The top layer (PVC rubber)
- Belt width at least 14 inches
- The underside (Cotton, polyester, polyurethane, etc.)
Figure 4 – A treadmill belt
Rollers are the cylindrical metal tubes the belt moves on.
The rollers should be of:
- Solid steel construction
- Large size
- High-quality bearings
Figure 5 – Treadmill rollers
The electronics on a treadmill may include:
- Heart rate monitor
- Hand-grip monitors
- Wearable monitors
- Exercise software programs
These are just a few options. Commercial treadmills come with an array of electronic options. Which keeps the users engaged and provides the most cardio benefits.
Figure 6 – Treadmill console
The biomechanics on a treadmill are aimed at protecting the user from injury and stress. There are multiple ways for shock absorption on commercial treadmills.
- Shock absorption: This is the impact absorbed by the deck when the treadmill is in use. This is possible because of:
- A cushioned deck
- Elastomers (To maintain elasticity)
- Springs, etc.
The accessories on a treadmill include:
- Bottle holder
- Instructional placard
- Cell-phone/Tablet holder, etc.
4. What is an elliptical cardio machine?
An elliptical copies the movement of walking, running, climbing stairs. It provides the benefit of performing all these three movements at the same time.
Ellipticals are also known as cross-trainers or x-trainer.
Parts of an Elliptical
An elliptical has the following parts:
- Drive system or Flywheel
- Resistance system
- Movement system
Figure 8 – Parts of an elliptical
The frame of an elliptical machine is high-gauge steel. Frames with continuous welding at the joints are preferred.
The materials for the handlebars is aluminum.
There are two types of drive systems or flywheels in elliptical machines.
|FRONT DRIVE SYSTEM||REAR DRIVE SYSTEM|
More incline positions
Fewer incline positions
Figure 9 – Front vs rear drive system or flywheel
The resistance system for a commercial-grade elliptical machine is of four types.
- Manual friction brake
- Manual magnetic brake
- Eddy current
- Electromagnetic induction
Resistance is adjustable in commercial-grade ellipticals. It is the force against which a user works out.
Electromagnetic induction is the latest and most powerful resistance system. It is being used in newer commercial cardio equipment like ellipticals.
The electronics on an elliptical include:
- The console
- Workout programs
- Entertainment options
- LCD touchscreen
- Bluetooth or USB connectivity
- Fitness feedback
- Heart rate monitor
- Respiratory rate, etc.
Ellipticals can have three types of movement arms:
- Moveable arms
- Connected to the pedals
- Dual exercise experience
- Fixed arms
- For lower body exercise
- Hybrid arms
- Least common type
- Fixed or moveable as needed
Figure 10 – Yanre Fitness hybrid elliptical
To provide the back & forth motion, ellipticals use two types of systems:
- Wheel-on-track system
- More friction
- Noisy over time
- Suspension system
- Less friction
- Less maintenance required
5. What is a stair climber?
Stair climber or stair steppers or step machine is a popular cardio machine that copies the action of climbing stairs and provides an upper & lower body cardio workout.
Stair climbers have the following qualities:
- Strong steel frame
- Full body workout
- Adjustable resistance
- High power, magnetic flywheel
- Foldable & portable
- Multifunction LCD computer
- Various workout programs
- Heart monitor with pulse handles
- Anti-slip pedals
Yanre Fitness step exercise machine comes with a 16-step tension control system. It can accommodate up to 150Kgs of user weight.
Figure 11 – Stair climber or step machine
6. What are the types and parts of an exercise bike?
Exercise bikes are commercial cardio equipment comparable to treadmills in terms of benefits.
They mimic normal bicycles to provide a cardio workout.
Types of Exercise bikes
There are three main types of exercise bikes:
- Stationary bikes
- Upright bikes
- Recumbent bikes
- Dual action bikes
- Interactive bikes
- Spin bikes or Indoor trainers
- Fan or Air bikes
There are three types of stationary bikes.
- Upright Bikes:
- Resemble a regular bike
- Upright posture
- Handlebars in front
- Easy to move
Figure 12 – An upright stationary bike
- Recumbent bikes:
- Sitting or reclined position
- Back support
- Handlebars on the side
- Low intensity workout
Figure 13 – A recumbent stationary bike
- Interactive bikes:
- Interactive screen
- Live exercise classes
- Also called smart exercise bike
Spin bikes or Indoor trainers
- Upright posture
- High energy workout
- Narrow adjustable seat
- Heavier flywheel compared to stationary bikes
Figure 14 – A magnetic spin bike
Fan or Air bikes
- Dual action
- Moving handlebars along with pedals
- Full body workout
- Air resistance system
- Resistance increases with faster paddling
Figure 15 – A fan or air bike
Parts of Exercise bikes
All exercise bikes have these basic parts:
- Movement arms
- Chain & Chain guard
- Resistance knob
- Transportation wheels
7. What are the types and parts of commercial row machines?
Row Machines or Rowers
Rowers or row machines mimic the action of rowing a boat. This allows for a versatile workout of both the upper & lower parts of the body.
Rowers are for high intensity cardio workout to build stamina and strengthen the heart.
Figure 16 – A commercial row machine
There are different types of rowers based on the resistance mechanism in use:
- Magnetic rowers
- Aerodynamic rowers
- Water rowers
- Hydraulic rowers
- Use magnet to generate resistance
- Low noise levels
- Use of air to generate resistance
- Simplest design
- Resistance is produced by pushing against the water
- Smoother movements
- Uses either fluid or air resistance
- Hydraulic cylinders attached to handlebars
Parts of a row machine
Commercial rowers have the following parts:
- Belt or Chain
- Footrest & straps
8. What are the benefits of commercial cardio equipment?
Figure 17 – Benefits of cardio machines
Many people go to commercial gyms to use cardio equipment. Cardio machines provide many benefits.
Some of which are:
- Increase stamina & heart capacity
- Less stress on joints
- Workout programs
- Improve balance
- No learning curve
- Substitute for outdoor cardio
9. What are things to consider when buying commercial cardio equipment?
You should consider the following before ordering any wholesale cardio equipment.
- Speed settings
- Motor strength
- Weight capacity
- Overall size
- Resistance level
- Stride length
- Adjustable parts
Machines with a variety of speed settings will adapt better as the user’s form improves. The range is 0-12 for commercial cardio machines.
A high-capacity motor is an advantage for commercial cardio machines. Choose one that runs cooler & quieter than others.
Cardio machines mimic outdoor activities like walking, running, etc. This means that they will support all the user’s weight.
Choose a machine with a higher weight capacity.
Pre-programmed workout options keep the users engaged. They also help to build muscle strength & stamina.
Commercial cardio equipment is not one size fits all. Equipment like treadmills & ellipticals take up space but maybe foldable.
Exercise bikes, step machines, etc. are more compact.
In simple terms, you are working out against resistance when using cardio equipment. If there was no resistance, there will be no benefit.
No matter how much you walk, run or pedal.
Higher resistance makes the workout difficult. This will make you spend more energy. Leading to stronger muscles & stamina.
Adjustable parts like seat, foot rest, height, etc. make commercial cardio equipment adaptable.
Users of different sizes & builds are able to work out on the same machine.
10. Is commercial cardio equipment better than outdoor cardio?
Yes, it is.
Outdoor cardio is limited by many factors. A good outdoor cardio depends on free time, access to a safe space, etc.
Commercial cardio equipment on the other hand has many advantages, like:
- Many workout routines
- No external factors (like, wind, dust, etc.)
- Easy to track progress
- Heart rate check
- Calorie counter, etc.
- Adjustable speed, resistance & incline
11. What is the difference between manual and motorized commercial cardio equipment?
Commercial cardio equipment can be manual as well as motorized. The differences between the two are:
|MANUAL CARDIO EQUIPMENT||MOTORIZED CARDIO EQUIPMENT|
|Resistance produced by users feet|
Smaller in size
Needs a lot of effort to use
|Resistance produced by the motor|
Lots of features
Figure 18 – Manual vs motorized cardio equipment
12. Is commercial cardio equipment foldable and easy to move?
Yes, most commercial cardio equipment is foldable. They can be stored in a much smaller space after use.
Commercial cardio machines come with wheels to make them easy to move. The wheels are in a folded-up position while the equipment is in use.
All the cardio machines at Yanre fitness have inbuilt wheels at one end or both.
Figure 19 – Foldable cardio equipment
13. What do I need to know about the shipping and assembly of commercial cardio machines?
Commercial fitness equipment is made overseas. The manufacturer will ship your order to you.
As shipping & delivery is from abroad, there are a few things you should know:
- The equipment will be semi-assembled.
- Depending on the size, it may be shipped in more than one container.
- All parts will be fully secured before shipping to you.
- There will be an easy-to-understand assembly guide included with the cardio machines.
- Assembly instructions are easy to follow.
- Assembly usually requires only one person.
14. Can I customize wholesale commercial cardio equipment?
Yes, you can.
An advantage of wholesale fitness equipment is the option to have it customized to support your brand & customers.
Yanre Fitness will customize for you:
- Color of the frame
- Color of the upholstery
- The Logo
- Logo design
- The shroud
This will help you maintain brand loyalty.
Searching for the best commercial cardio equipment for your business is a complex task. There is a lot of research involved.
I hope that this FAQ guide will be of help to you in this process.
If you want to browse all types of good quality wholesale cardio equipment in one place. Go no further.
Have a look at the diverse range of commercial cardio equipment at Yanre Fitness. You will not be disappointed.
Don’t miss out. Ask for a quote today!