Resistance Tube Manufacturer – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you looking for resistance tubes for your commercial gym?
Does the wide variety of resistance tubes confuse you?
Are you looking for a reliable resistance tube manufacturer?
Do you want to offer multiple varieties of resistance tubes to your customers?
Do you want to buy bulk resistance tubing?
We completely understand that the multiple types of resistance tubes might be confusing for you. But leave your worries behind.
Our detailed FAQ guide is specially written to answer all your queries related to resistance tubes. So, without further delay, let us get started.
Table of Contents
- What is a resistance tube?
- Does the resistance tube have multiple types?
- What are the different types of flat resistance bands?
- What are the different types of resistance tubes?
- Are there any snap-resistant resistance tubes?
- Which materials do resistance tube manufacturers use for manufacturing resistance tubes?
- What material do resistance tube manufacturers use for handles?
- What is the average handle size of a resistance tube?
- What is the average size of resistance tubes?
- What is the average resistance of the resistance tube?
- Which type of resistance tube has the highest resistance level?
- What is the average price of a resistance tube?
- What is the average weight of resistance tubes?
- How can I ensure the quality of resistance tubes?
- Do resistance tube manufacturers offer logo printing services?
- Do resistance tube manufacturers offer color customization?
- How do I store and display resistance tubes?
- Do resistance tubes come with their rack?
- Do resistance tubes come with ankle cuffs?
- Should I buy a protective sleeve with a resistance tube?
- Should I buy individual resistance tubes or complete sets?
- Is there any resistance tube factory in China?
What is a resistance tube?
A resistance tube is an elastic band or tube. It is used for physical therapy or strength training. These tubes can be used for all muscles workout since they create resistance.
Resistance tube allows a muscle to contract which strengthens it. The benefits of using resistance tubes are similar to that of free weights and cable machines.
Figure 1. Resistance tube
Does the resistance tube have multiple types?
Yes, a resistance tube has multiple types.
The two broad categories are as follows:
Flat resistance Bands
They are flat pieces of bands made up of stretchable rubber. They are wrapped around the hand or can be held using fingers during exercise.
They are majorly used in physical therapy. They are used to perform lower body exercises.
Figure 2. Flat resistance band
Tube resistance Bands
They are tube-shaped bands with either a hollow cavity or filled core. They are usually longer than flat bands. They provide more resistance than flat bands. Workout band is another name used for them.
Figure 3. Tube resistance band
What are the different types of flat resistance bands?
Flat resistance bands have three more types that are as follows:
Therapy Resistance Bands
- They are used in physical therapy.
- They have the ability to restore muscles.
- They are very flexible.
- They can be easily overstretched.
- They do not have loops or handles.
- They are not used for strength training.
- They are not easy to grip.
Figure 4. Therapy resistance bands
Loop Resistance Tube
- Since they are in the form of loops, they can be tied around the object or body.
- They are available in a variety of sizes.
- They can easily break and overstretch.
Figure 5. Loop resistance tube
Power Resistance Tube
- They are the thickest tubes of all types.
- They are durable.
- They can be used for advanced training.
- They have the highest resistance among all types of resistance tubes.
- They are very expensive as compared to other flat bands.
Figure 6. Power resistance tube
What are the different types of resistance tubes?
Resistance tubes are available in four different types.
Handle Resistance Tube
- Fit resistance tube is another name used for them.
- They have handles at each end that provide an efficient grip.
- They can be used for bilateral exercises.
- They do not need manual attachments.
- They are used for upper body exercises.
Figure 7. Handle resistance tube
Clip Resistance Tube
- They have clips at both ends that can be attached to bars or handles.
- They are flexible.
- They offer a wide range of motion.
- They cannot be used for bilateral exercises.
- On breakage, they snap back and can cause injury.
Figure 8. Clip resistance tube
Ring Resistance Tube
- They are tubular.
- They have soft handles on each side of the tube.
- They are used for lower body exercises.
Figure 9. Ring resistance tube
Figure 8 Resistance Tubes
- They are used for upper body exercises.
- They have a rubber band in the middle and handles on both sides.
- They have a limited motion range.
Figure 10. Figure 8 resistance tube
Are there any snap-resistant resistance tubes?
Yes, a wide variety of snap-resistant resistance tubes available in the market.
We recommend buying those since they eliminate the chances of injury that might be caused by a band that can break and snaps back during exercise.
Which materials do resistance tube manufacturers use for manufacturing resistance tubes?
The following are the three different types of materials used for resistance tube manufacturing.
Natural Rubber and Water
These tubes are called latex tubes. Latex is a mixture of natural rubber and water.
- They have a wide range of resistance. Therefore, they can offer very low as well as very high resistance.
- They are the most elastic resistance tubes.
- They offer a wide range of motion.
- They are lightweight.
- They can be easily cleaned since they do not absorb dirt.
- They might cause allergic reactions to some people.
- They curl up or down from the edges.
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
They are also known as non-latex resistance tubes. TPE is also known as artificial rubber.
- They are more durable than latex tubes.
- They do not cause any allergic reaction since they are chemically inert.
- They are non-biodegradable.
- Their elasticity and motion range is less than latex tubes.
They are made up of fabric and latex.
- They are non-slip tubes.
- They do not get damaged due to UV radiation.
- They do not cause any allergic reaction.
- They are biodegradable.
- They do not curl from the edges.
- They are less elastic than all other types of resistance tubes.
- They offer high resistance. Therefore, they are not suitable for physical therapy or older people.
What material do resistance tube manufacturers use for handles?
There are two different types of material used to manufacture handles of resistance tubes.
The hard plastic is used to make interchangeable handles. They can be removed from the tube to be used somewhere else. However, they are difficult to grip and may cause bruises. Therefore, your customers might not like them in a commercial gym. However, in a distribution center, having a variety is always beneficial.
Figure 11. Plastic handle for resistance tube
Foam / Nylon
Some resistance tubes are equipped with padded handles that are made up of fray-resistant nylon or foam. These handles are comfortable to grip.
Make sure to check the quality of handles before purchasing, since they are an important part of resistance tubes.
Figure 12. Foam/ Nylon Handle for resistance tube
What is the average handle size of a resistance tube?
The average size of the resistance tube handle is 5 inches long and ¼ inches thick.
Carefully check the size of the handle. A handle that is too large is slippery and a small handle is difficult to grip. Therefore, irregular sizes become impractical.
What is the average size of resistance tubes?
The average size of resistance tubes ranges from 1 to 8 feet. The size depends on the type of resistance tube.
The general size of different types of resistance tubes are given below:
- Therapy tube: 5-8 feet
- Mini-loop tubes: 1-4 feet
- Flat resistance tubes: 3 feet
- Ring resistance tube: 1 foot
- Clip resistance tube: 3 feet
- Power resistance tube: 7 feet
- Figure 8 resistance tube: 1-2 feet
What is the average resistance of the resistance tube?
The resistance range of resistance tubes ranges from 3lbs to 200lbs.
The difference lies in the type and the quality of the tubes. The general resistance range is as follows:
- Therapy tubes: 3 to 10lbs
- Figure 8 Resistance tube: 7 to 22lbs
- Clip resistance tube: 8 to 60lbs
- Handle resistance tube: 8 to 60lbs
- General loop tubes: 20 to 80lbs
- Power resistance loop tube: 200lbs
However, these are general ranges. If you are looking for a specific resistance range, please contact us to know if we offer it.
Which type of resistance tube has the highest resistance level?
Power resistance loop tubes have the highest resistance level. On average, its resistance is 200lbs.
The resistance level of the tube depends on its thickness and the tubing.
Figure 13. Power resistance tube
What is the average price of a resistance tube?
The average price of a resistance tube is $25.
The general price for different types of resistance tubes are as follows:
- Therapy resistance band: $6 to $10
- Clip Resistance tube: $15
- Handle resistance tube: $12 to $17
- Figure 8 resistance bands: $11 to $15
- Power loop resistance band: $23
The price of a resistance tube depends on its type, quality, length, and resistance level.
What is the average weight of resistance tubes?
The weight of resistance tubes ranges from 0.1 to 1kg.
The weight depends on the types and resistance level of the resistance tube. The higher the resistance level, the higher will be the weight of the tube.
How can I ensure the quality of resistance tubes?
- You can ensure the quality of resistance tubes by regularly checking them for any signs of damage.
- Resistance tubes face a lot of wear and tear due to the type of exercises they are used for. Therefore, check them for holes, frays, and cracks. If found, replace them to avoid damage.
- Make sure that users do not over-extend the tubes.
- Do not expose them to sunlight or UV radiation.
- Moreover, do not use any harsh cleaning solution to clean tubes as they can tamper their quality.
Do resistance tube manufacturers offer logo printing services?
Yes, Yanre Fitness allows you to get your logo printed on resistance tubes.
Please contact our sales department to know about the customization charges and to communicate your requirements.
Do resistance tube manufacturers offer color customization?
Yes, you can get your resistance tubes customized to any color by Yanre Fitness.
However, there is a general scheme followed by every manufacturer that is based on the resistance level. The color of the resistance tube for its resistance level is as follows:
- Yellow: Extra light resistance
- Blue: Light resistance
- Green: Medium resistance
- Black: Heavy resistance
- Red: Extra heavy resistance
However, some resistance tube manufacturers might have a different color scheme. Therefore, we always recommend you contact Yanre Fitness to know which color scheme they follow.
Figure 14. Resistance tubes in a variety of colors
How do I store and display resistance tubes?
Resistance tubes can be hung on a dedicated rack that can be mounted on a wall. They are generally made up of steel.
Moreover, you can buy fabric bags to store resistance tubes. However, never fill the bag too densely to avoid breakage.
Do resistance tubes come with their rack?
No, resistance tubes do not come with racks. You must buy them separately.
This is because it is impractical to sell a resistance tube rack to a seller who might just be looking for resistance tubes and vice versa.
However, some manufacturers might have bundle deals where you can buy both items at a reduced price.
Figure 15. Resistance tube rack
Do resistance tubes come with ankle cuffs?
No, resistance tubes do not come with ankle cuffs.
However, it is an important accessory used with resistance tubes during exercise. Ankle cuffs are used for lateral and front/back leg exercises. Each ankle cuff has a clip that can be attached to the tube resistance bands.
Figure 16. Ankle cuffs for resistance tube
Should I buy a protective sleeve with a resistance tube?
Yes, if you have a budget, you should buy protection sleeves for resistance tubes.
This is because they can save you a lot of money in the long run by increasing the shelf-life of the resistance tubes. Whenever the tube is required to be used under the feet, the protection sleeve avoids its contact with the floor. Hence, it protects it from wear and tear.
Figure 17. Resistance tube with protective sleeve
Should I buy individual resistance tubes or complete sets?
Whether you are a commercial gym owner or a distribution center owner, you should buy complete sets of resistance tubes.
This is because they differ according to the resistance level. And in these setups, you have clients from beginners to expert trainers. Therefore, if you have complete sets, you will be able to fulfill the requirements of a wide variety of people.
Is there any resistance tube factory in China?
Yes, Yanre Fitness is one of the best resistance tube manufacturers in China.
We are a trusted brand in the world of gym equipment and accessories. Contact us for wholesale orders and we will be happy to serve you.
We genuinely hope that after reading our detailed FAQ guide, you got answers to all your queries related to resistance tubes. So, now you can successfully decide which resistance tube you should buy. Yanre Fitness offers a variety of durable resistance tubes that are sure to add value to your commercial gym or distribution center. Please contact us for more information and to get a customized quote.