Commercial Quality Hi-Temp Bumper Plates Manufacturing Expert
- Our products can bear long-term abusive use for your commercial quality hi-temp bumper plates.
- Yanre fitness’ aims to provide heavy-duty hi-temp bumper plates and cardio equipment & fitness and fitness accessories with top commercial quality.
- Some commercial gyms can even use our products for 8 years.
- Competition-grade bumper plates are more compact, with a layer of rubber surrounding a steel core.
- Low bounce and snug fit on the bar.
- Premium rubber encased, minimize noise, floor damage, and wear and tear on the plates themselves
Products We Have for You
Showing all 3 results
Competition Bumper Plate – Black$4.00
In Yanre Fitness we produce a competition bumper plate – black which is a premium rubber wrapped bumper plate tha...
Hi-Temp/ Crumbs Plates With Color Number$5.00
Hi-Temp/ Crumbs Plates are safe, durable and practical. Most users who perform exercises with quick lifting often p...
Multicolor PU Bumper Plate$5.00
Multicolor PU Bumper Plate features colored plates to help guide weight selection. These color-coded features are d...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Wholesale Hi Temp Bumper Plates – Definitive FAQ Guide
Do you have a gym center? Do you need hi temp bumper plates for your gym center? But don’t know where to purchase?
If your answer is yes, then this FAQ guide is for you. We tried to share the information about hi temp bumper plates you need to know.
Table of Contents
- What are hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the types of hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the features of hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the weight variations of hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the materials of hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the advantages of using hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the differences between hi temp bumper plates and regular bumper weight plates?
- Does the color-coding of hi temp bumper plates fade away or rust?
- How to import hi temp bumper plates at wholesale rate from China?
- What are the things you should not do while importing hi temp bumper plates?
- What are the differences between hi temp bumper plates and Standard plates?
- How to recognize trustworthy online suppliers to purchase hi temp bumper plates for wholesaling?
- What are the things to consider before purchasing hi temp bumper plates at wholesale?
What are hi temp bumper plates?
Hi temp bumper plate is a kind of weight lifting plate. It is one of the most durable weight plates. It is like a round plate that is set at the end of the weight bar. The hi-temp bumper plate is used to lift overhead then letting them fall on the floor.
Figure 1: Hi temp bumper plates
What are the types of hi temp bumper plates?
There are only two types of hi temp bumper plates. They are dependent on how they are used. Two types are mentioned below for you:
- Hi temp bumper plates for training.
- Hi temp bumper plates for competition or events.
Hi temp bumper plates for training
One kind of hi temp bumper plate is for training or practicing weight lifting. Home gyms or gym centers are very comfortable with these bumper plates. It is more substantial and it works fantastic.
Figure 2: Hi temp bumper plates for training
Hi temp bumper plates for competition or events
Another kind of hi temp bumper plates is for competition or a lifting event. Usually, the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) uses the competition version for their biggest competition event.
Yanre Fitness manufactures and supplies both training and competition versions of hi temp bumper plates. They provide the products worldwide.
Figure 3: Competition versions
What are the features of hi temp bumper plates?
The features of hi temp bumper plates are mentioned below:
- Plain surface
- Easy to handle
- Hardly scratched
- Perfect for powerlifting
What are the weight variations of hi temp bumper plates?
Hi temp bumper plates are usually featured with a minimum of 440-455mm diameters. It has some weight variation also. There are two types of weight variation of these bumper plates. Such as:
- Weight in lb or pound
- Weight in kilogram or kg
Weight in lb or pound:
Weight in lb or pound of hi temp bumper weight plates are 10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb, 35lb, 45lb, 55lb and 65lb.
Weight in kilogram or kg:
Weight in lb or pound of hi temp bumper weight plates is 5kg, 10 kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25 kg.
You can find any weight variation at Yanre Fitness.
Figure 4: Weight variation of hi temp bumper plates
What are the materials of hi temp bumper plates?
To make hi temp bumper plates durable, the manufacturer uses the following materials:
- Recycled Rubber
- Stainless Steel
Manufacturers of hi temp plates use a thick coat of recycled rubber. This rubber is recyclable from any durable rubber product like a tire.
They insert a 2” stainless steel sleeve to make it long-lasting also.
Figure 5: Coating rubber on hi temp bumper plate
What are the advantages of using hi temp bumper plates?
There are many advantages of using hi temp bumper plates. They are listed below:
- There is no harm in using hi temp bumper plates because of rubber. And also, it is eco-friendly weight plates.
- It doesn’t damage the floor after falling from an upper lifting.
- It doesn’t deform your workout.
- It is quieter bouncy.
- It doesn’t produce much sound after falling.
- Easy to wash and keep dirt-free.
What are the differences between hi temp bumper plates and regular bumper weight plates?
There are very logical reasons behind the difference of hi temp plates than other regular-weight plates. The followings are the differences:
|Hi Temp Bumper Plates||Regular Bumper Weight Plates|
|Made from recycled and used rubber||Made from virgin rubber|
|Hi temp bumper plates are wider because of extra rubber-coating with steel disc||Not so much wide like hi temp bumper plates|
|For example, 25 pounds hi temp plates will be two and one-fourth inches wide||For example, 25 pounds regular plates will be only two inches wide|
|Thick and plain||Thinner and not so much plain|
|Hi temp bumper plates are longer than others||Regular weight plates are shorter than hi temp bumper plates.|
Figure 6: Hi temp bumper plates
Figure 7: Regular bumper plates
Does the color-coding of hi temp bumper plates fade away or rust?
No, the color-coding of hi temp bumper plates does not fade away or rust because the colors are not artificial paint. It is rubber’s color, by which it is made. So, the color is fixed.
Figure 8: Color coding of hi temp bumper plates required by IWF
How to import hi temp bumper plates at wholesale rate from China?
China is a country of manufacturing experts. Like other products, hi temp rubber plate manufacturers are also available all over the country, who sell it at wholesale rates.
So, if you want to import hi temp bumper plates, it is essential to know the process of importing from china commercially. The process is described below step by step:
Before importing, you have to know about importing terms and regulations. It’s called importing rights. These rights vary by country. Such as:
- If you want to import from China to the U.S., you need a Social Security Number or Internal Revenue Service Number.
- If you are from Europe, you need an EORI number.
- If your country is Japan, you need to import permission from customs.
- If you want to import to Canada, your business number is essential.
- In Australia, you will need an import license.
Now you need to select the manufacturer whose hi temp bumper plates you want to purchase and import.
After purchasing the product, you need to arrange permission to import it from China.
Select the shipping agency and send to the suppliers their contact details. Make sure the shipping will be quick and safe.
Now it’s time to obtain your hi temp bumper plates. After the arrival of the products, clear them from customs and pick your hi temp bumper plates.
Yanre Fitness is also one of hi temp bumper plate manufacturers in china. So you can import quality products from Yanre Fitness.
Figure 9: Shipping Cargo of China
What are the things you should not do while importing hi temp bumper plates?
While importing hi temp bumper plates to your country, you should not do the following things:
Priority to Price Over Quality
It would be best if you did not prioritize the price over the quality of hi temp bumper plates. If you find a low cost, quality can also be poor. So, you should give priority first to quality then match the price with quality.
Not Clarifying Product Details
If you fail to clarify your needs to suppliers about hi temp bumper plates, it will be a high risk to get the quality product. So, you should clear your requirements to the suppliers and choose the product wisely.
Distrust the Suppliers
To import hi temp bumper plates, you should trust the suppliers. If you show distrust towards them, they will not help you sincerely. So, trust them and get the better service.
Figure 10: Supplier-customer relationship
What are the differences between hi temp bumper plates and Standard plates?
Differences between hi temp bumper plates and Standard plates are discussed below:
|Hi Temp Bumper Plates||Standard Plates|
|Made for both home and outside exercise||Made for home exercise|
|2” diameter hole in the middle||1” diameter hole in the middle|
|Its bar can take much weight||It can’t take much|
|It is for lifting overhead||It is just for lifting to the shoulder|
|Its weight bar is a thick consistency||The standard bar is comparatively thin and made of solid steel.|
Figure 11: Hi temp bumper plates
Figure 12: Standard rubber plates
How to recognize trustworthy online suppliers to purchase hi temp bumper plates for wholesaling?
To recognize trustworthy online suppliers, you should follow some methods. The methods are:
- Research Online
First, you should research online; there. you can find many online pages, online suppliers, manufacturers who have websites like Yanre Fitness, B2b sites like amazon.com or alibaba.com.
- Product Details
You should follow their product details, then follow the quality of products, materials, and logo of the company.
- Verification and Communication
Talk with the selected suppliers over mail or live support chat box about more details. Verify the details and product sample. Please check the customer’s reviews.
Figure 13: Verification helps to get the right product.
What are the things to consider before purchasing hi temp bumper plates at wholesale?
There are some things you should consider before purchasing hi temp plates wholesale online or offline. Suppliers can be domestic or from overseas you should remember the following:
- The durability of hi temp bumper plates
- Durometer rating of the product. Over 70 is a good rating, and 85 is the best rating
- Shipping time
- Legal documents
- Hard copy or soft copy of product sample
- No scratches on the rubber
- Strong weight bar to lift enough weight.
- Choose clean and proper color-coded plates
Figure 14: Color-coded hi temp bumper plates
Hope you got all of your answers to what you need to know.
If you want to get hi temp bumper plates at wholesale prices, don’t be late to order your required products.
Yanre Fitness is always ready to provide you a quick quotation of prices.
Contact for details.