Prone Leg Curl, Lying Leg Curl Machine for Sale at a Wholesale Price
Being in the self-design gym equipment business for over 20 years, Yanre Fitness offers a plethora of high-quality exercise machines for your training needs.
Leg Curl Machine Basics
What is a leg curl machine? The leg curl machine specifically targets the hamstring and gluteal muscles to build strength and mass.
The Yanre lying leg curl machine has an adjustable seat with rests for your back and thighs. It can accommodate individuals of different sizes and builds. You can adjust the range of motion on the prone leg curl with the adjustment knob. This makes it suitable for users with various body types. Furthermore, our commercial leg curl machine offers a range of inclines and angles for more customization.
Features of the Yanre Leg Curl
- Biomechanical Design
- Convenient Walk-In Design
- Sustained Support and Comfort
- Dual Handles
- Simplified User-Friendly Controls
- Instructions Included
Simplified instructions for both setup and usage along with tips to increase training efficiency come as part of the package.
Prone Leg Curl Specs
- It is a great exercise to isolate the hamstrings. Divergent angle between hip and chest pads minimizes lower-back stress, and adjustable start position provides five different starting points.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather , and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand high-intensity and long-term use.
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
The Leg Curl Exercise
Both the seated and lying leg curl machine contract the posterior thigh muscles to bend the knee. Three muscles make up the hamstrings – the semitendinosus, the biceps femoris, and the semimembranosus. Of these, the biggest muscle is the biceps femoris.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
- EI 7326 Prone Leg Curl
- EI 7325 Seated Leg Curl
- EI 6226 Prone Leg Curl
- EI 6225 Seated Leg Curl
- 5509 Leg extension/Lying leg curl
- 82024 Plate loaded Iso-lateral leg curl
- 61A25A Standing leg curl
- 61A25 Seated Leg Curl
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide