Lat Pull Down, Cable Lat Pulldown Machine For Commercial Gym
Need to get serious about back and upper body training with lat pull down? Yanre Fitness has the best lat pulldown machine at a wholesale price. Being a top gym fitness equipment manufacturer & supplier, Yanre is reputed for manufacturing high-quality and cost-effective products since 1997, throughout China and across the globe.
Lat Pulldown Machine Basics
What is a lat pulldown? A cable lat pulldown machine involves moving an overhead grip attached to a pulley down towards your body with both hands, against a set amount of resistance. The movement involves downwardly rotating the scapulae along with extending your shoulder joint. This exercise primarily targets the latissimus dorsi muscle, the largest muscle of your upper body.
Benefits of Lat Pulldown Machine
- Build Back Strength and Mass
- Seated lat pulldown machine can build the ideal, thick bodybuilder’s back with regular use.
- Engage Multiple Muscles
- Along with the latissimus dorsi, the pulldown movement also works the muscles attached to your elbows and scapulae.
- Stable and Convenient Exercise
- The lateral pull down machine unit keeps you stable through the entire range of motion, supporting correct exercise posture to avoid injury.
- Suitable for Beginners and Advanced Users
- Our lat pull machine has a weight stack that can be used to set the degree of resistance. This makes it suitable for users over a wide range of fitness levels.
Features of Yanre Lat Pulldown Machine
The gym lat machine is a solid, sturdy unit meant for serious strength and endurance training. These feature an ergonomic design that offers comfort and effectiveness in a single unit.
Made from durable and eco-friendly virgin ABS material, the heavy-duty frame is built to withstand intense workouts of long durations. Moreover, an adjustable seat and thigh pads allow users to settle comfortably into exercising positions. Further features that support user comfort include angled ends of the straight bar to offer proper grip and correct wrist positioning. Having Japanese cables that can bear up to 1400 kg tension, the Yanre lat pulldown is a commercial-grade piece of gym equipment that is able to accommodate most individuals.
Lat Pull Down Specs:
- It is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. Thigh pads easily adjust to provide stability and comfort, and the straight-bar has angled ends to ensure correct arm and wrist positioning during workouts.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use.
- The cable inside the pipe, makes the lat workout machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide