Tricep Extension Machine, Seated Tricep Extension for Sale
Are you in search of high quality triceps extension machine at an affordable price? Yanre Fitness offers the best tricep machine for your commercial gym.
Being an exercise equipment manufacturer since 1997, Yanre Fitness is a leading brand with a diverse clientele from across the world. Crafted with materials of the finest quality, our products are built to last and safe to use.
Tricep Extension Machine
Where is the triceps muscle? Your triceps muscle is situated at the posterior side of your upper arm, which is worked best by the triceps extension machine.
A commercial triceps extension machine conveniently enables you to change your posture in multiple ways when you carry out the exercise.
Our triceps workout machine has self-aligning handgrips and an adjustable seat that is suitable for a diverse range of body types. Inclined pads are present for optimal arm placement to ensure comfort and proper movement. This gym triceps extension provides frictionless motion with specific stimulation of your target muscles. The innovative design is meant for beginners and pros alike.
Features of the Yanre Tricep Extension Machine
- Inclined Arm Pad
The angulation of the arm pad provides optimal comfort along with increasing your workout efficiency to the max.
- Guiding Hand Grips
The handles on the tricep exercise machine ease you into the correct exercise position to ensure safe and proper loading of the triceps.
- Ratcheting Seat
The adjustable gas-assisted seat of the machine is easy to reposition to accommodate individuals of different builds.
- Complete Protective Shrouds
Shrouds offer full coverage to keep the weight stack isolated from any dust or damage.
- Cellphone and Bottle Holders
Our seated tricep extension machine enables carefree and hydrated workouts with storage space for your essential accessories like a water bottle and cellphone.
- Illustrated Placards
How to use the tricep machine? You can determine proper machine setup and adjustments easily through the graphic placards in the package.
- User-Friendly Adjustments
The rubber-sleeved hand grips are capped with machined alloy at the ends to prevent slippage. All areas having adjustments have been made prominent with eye-catching colors for your convenience. Chrome plating on the tube-in-tube style user-friendly adjustments further prevents damage.
Tricep Extension Machine Specs
- It is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. The back supporter and arm pads enhance stability during exercise, and the handle pivots automatically accommodate different forearm lengths.
- Main frame adopts 75*118*3.0 semi elliptical pipe, functional area adopts 50*120*3.0 flat oval pipe, movement arm adopts 40*80*3.0mm, joint pipe is 50*100*3.0 flat oval pipe. All pipes are Q235 qualified.
- POM material cam , CNC machining parts, POM is also called “super steel” good lubrication and abrasion, makes the movement smooth and comfortable.
- The seat is made of Aluminum Alloy arm parallelogram structure, torsion spring adjustment, convenient and safe.
- High density foam upholstery, “furniture grade” PU leather ,, and integral ABS guard cover.
- POM material pulley, CNC processing, customized high quality bearing to withstand High-intensity and long-term use
- Cable inside the pipe, makes the machine organized.
- Full shroud, 4mm thickness ABS virgin material, durable and eco friendly.
- Japan made wire cable, with 6*19+1*75 coated wire which can withstand 1400kg strength.
- N.W.:205kgs/452lbs G.W.:215kgs/474lbs
- Installation size：1188*1150*1660mm/ 47*45*65in
- Weight stacks：60kg-12pcs/132lbs-12pcs
Triceps Extension Exercise
Meant for specific stimulation of the triceps muscles, the triceps extension is a precise arm movement. It’s usually not easy to work the triceps. These muscles aren’t as strong as your biceps, and when exercised, always cause soreness later. It’s still important to include triceps in your strength training routine as these are somehow involved in every arm movement. You can make all three of your triceps muscles powerful and add mass to them by this workout.
To see quick results as desired, these factors matter most: the placement of your upper arm with respect to your torso, the resistance angulation with respect to that arm, pace, and volume.
The positioning of the upper arm makes a difference by giving rise to a range of different angles. Every kind of arm placement will sightly change the way each tricep head is stimulated. The resistance angle or path of pull also matters. The highest degree of muscle stimulation takes place when resistance is at an angle of 90 degrees to your forearm. Due to the downward direction of free-weight resistance, cables can be effective in changing the line of pull. Always prefer to increase volume and pace rather than weights to get the best benefit from this exercise. One thing most people do wrong is starting triceps training with a weight so heavy that it limits the duration of the exercise which is then ineffective to trigger any growth.
Quick Judgement Tips
1. Check whether there is an R&D center to design its own strength equipment; talk with the designers about design concepts.
2. Ask designers at the R&D center if they usually work out with gym equipment. Designers who do not work out with gym equipment should never design any strength training machine.
3. You should try the fitness equipment yourself. You need to experience the following three aspects:
- Whether it is smooth to use.
- Whether specific equipment is activating your targeted muscle group.
- For converging and diverging equipment, whether there is a peak contraction experience.
4. Know about the specific treatment methods applied to the surface.
5. Check if the surface is smooth to the touch.
6. Take a hard metal object, such as a key, and scratch the surface of the equipment in order to see the adhesion of the surface coating.
7. Pipe standard: ask the supplier about the standard of this pipe. In China, for example, you should expect fitness equipment pipes to meet Q235 standard.
8. Pipe Size: Look for 40mm x 80mm and above for the length and width of the frame pipe, preferably with 3.0mm in thickness.
9. Treatment: bending production procedure is preferred over cutting and welding.
10. Check the thickness of the raw material, not the the painted tube.
11. Ask the factory representative about the treatment methods, as well as the theoretical basis of the connection.
12. Check the thickness of the connecting plate and the strength of the screw.
13. Press the seat firmly with your thumb or apply a specific instrument to measure its density level.
14. Smell: Check whether there is any pungent smell.
15. Tactile impression: Touch the surface by hand and confirm the tactile impression.
16. Density: Observe from the cut/side surface and check its stomata; the more stomata there is, the lower the density and quality.
17. Thickness: Check the thickness of the material; the thicker, the better;
-Seat Support Plate
18. Check the material used. Generally speaking, ABS is better than iron board and plywood.
19. Check the appropriateness of the match between fillings and support plate.
20. Adjust the seat several times to check whether it is easy to use. After adjusting the seat, sit on it and shake to test its stability.
21. Material: Determine the material used and assess whether it is appropriate based on our comparison chart.
22. Stability: Make the pulley rotate and observe whether it wobbles.
23. Determine the material applied and assess whether it is suitable according to the comparison chart.
24. Check whether the pulley and CAM are smooth when used.
25. Use the machine and confirm whether its design is in line with the principle of movement.
26. Check the thickness of the cable; the thicker it is, the more solid the cable will be.
27. If you buy for commercial use, never be cheated by manufacturers who apply home use material to industrial equipment.
28. Ask about the maximum load capacity along with fatigue test report and check the results.
29. Meet the standard ISO20957: Check whether there is a certificate of ISO20957, which means the equipment has passed the International Organization for Standardization.
30. Stability: Try to push a pin-loaded machine to check if it is stable. On machines like the Lat Pulldown, select the maximum weight, then suddenly loosen the handle to see if the device is still stable.
31. Total net weight: subtract the weight plates; the heavier, the safer.
32. Overall structure: the surface of the fitness equipment pipe should be free of any protrusions so as to avoid injury.
33. The edges and corners of the surface should have a radius r ≥ 2.5mm. They should also be free of burrs and make use of round corners.
34. tube ends: All the tube ends should be in the accessible hand, and the foot area should be closed off.
35. You should be able to stop the motion at any time.
36. The weight selection pin should be fitted with a holding system to prevent accidental change or movement during exercise.
Learn more buying tips: Best Commercial Gym Equipment Buying Guide