Your Expert Agility Ladder Manufacturer in China
- Acknowledged by many professional trainers
- Gym equipment manufacturer with 24 years in experience
- Meet ISO20957 standard with over 40 patents
- Offers versatility when using
- Lightweight and compact design
- High, premium quality
Products We Have for You
Showing all 2 results
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Agility Ladder Manufacturer – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you looking for an agility ladder to add to your gym equipment collection?
Is your commercial gym in need of an agility ladder to provide a complete experience for your clients?
Are you looking for tips that can help you choose the best agility ladder for your customers?
Do you want to find the best agility ladder manufacturer in China?
Congratulations! We are here to help you with all that and more!
Agility ladders are available in multiple forms in the markets. All the different brands and styles for one product are enough to give anyone a headache. However, the search for the perfect product is easier once you know what to look for. Our detailed FAQ guide is here to answer all your questions.
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an agility ladder?
- 2. What are the different types of agility ladders?
- 3. What materials are used by agility ladder manufacturers?
- 4. Which features should I keep in mind before buying an agility ladder?
- 5. What are the average dimensions for an agility ladder?
- 6. What is the average weight of an agility ladder?
- 7. How many rungs are in an agility ladder?
- 8. Do the agility ladders need to have an adjustable rung distance?
- 9. Does the agility ladder need to be attachable?
- 10. What is the average price of an agility ladder?
- 11. Are agility ladders portable?
- 12. Do the agility ladder manufacturers provide a user manual with it?
- 13. Is it easy to set up an agility ladder?
- 14. Do agility ladder manufacturers offer multiple color options?
- 15. Do agility ladder manufacturers offer logo printing services?
- 16. Are there any agility ladder manufacturers in China?
- 17. Conclusion
1. What is an agility ladder?
Figure 1: Agility ladder
An agility ladder is a ladder-like piece of equipment used to perform a variety of agility exercises. They allow the user to train themselves to better accelerate and change direction while they are moving. These exercises improve the user’s balance, coordination, speed, and athletic performance. Agility ladder drills target the following muscles:
- Hip flexors
- Lower back
The muscles can vary according to the drill being carried out. Please refer to the video below for information on how to use an agility ladder:
2. What are the different types of agility ladders?
There are three types of agility ladders:
- Simple flat agility ladder
- Hexagonal agility ladder
- Elevated agility ladder
Flat Agility Ladder
These are the basic and most popular versions of the agility ladder. They have a simple ladder-style with flat rungs.
Figure 2: Flat Agility Ladder
Hexagonal Agility Ladder
They feature hexagon-shaped rungs instead of the traditional ladder style. They have connectors to keep the hexagon rungs together.
Figure 3: Hexagonal Agility Ladder
Elevated Agility Ladder
They have elevated rungs instead of flat rungs. They take agility training a step further by raising the stakes. The user is forced to follow proper form or risks tripping on the plastic rungs.
Figure 4: Elevated Agility Ladder
3. What materials are used by agility ladder manufacturers?
Material for Rungs
The ideal material for the rungs is hard plastic. The type of plastic used varies but the popular choice seems to be Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) because of its:
- Durability – it will last a long time and will not snap in case the user steps on it.
- Improved Friction Resistance – the user is less likely to slip on them.
- Eco-friendly – they are recyclable.
Figure 5. Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Another material used during manufacture is Polypropylene (PP). The material is:
- Durable – it is tear-resistant and tough.
- Chemical Resistant – Easy to clean
- Cheaper than TME ladders
Figure 6. Polypropylene (PP)
Some manufacturers also use Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). This material is:
- Durable – It will last a long time.
- Not eco-friendly – it cannot be recycled.
- Has a sticky surface.
Figure 7. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
The rungs for the ladder need to be durable when the user steps on them. If they snap under the user, it can lead to injury. We also recommend that you buy ladders that have flat straps. Your clients are less likely to trip and hurt themselves if the straps are flat.
Material for Straps
Nylon is a popular choice when it comes to straps for the agility ladder. The straps need to be durable so that they will not fray.
Figure 8. Nylon Straps in an agility ladder
4. Which features should I keep in mind before buying an agility ladder?
There are multiple important features of an agility ladder. However, you might have to choose some and compromise on others.
The agility ladder faces a lot of wear and tear during exercise. Therefore, the material of an agility ladder should be long-lasting to ensure you do not have to buy it again and again for your clients.
While the price may or may not be an issue when you are buying the product for your commercial gym, you should keep this factor in mind if you are a distribution center owner.
This is because a very expensive product may not generate a sale. Therefore, keep in mind your client’s budget.
Weight is an important factor when it comes to any gym equipment. And agility ladder should be lightweight so that it can be carried around easily.
Always ensure that the agility ladder is made up of eco-friendly and durable material. Also, avoid buying an agility ladder that uses material associated with health risks.
5. What are the average dimensions for an agility ladder?
The standard length for agility ladders is 4.57 meters with a 20-inch width.
However, there are more variations available in the market. Some agility ladders can be as long as 10 meters and others are as small as 2 meters.
Some ladders have detachable ends so they can be lengthened by attaching multiple ladders. This is the method that is commonly used to accommodate users who require longer ladders.
Figure 9. Agility ladder dimensions
6. What is the average weight of an agility ladder?
The average weight of an agility ladder is 1.5kg.
The weight of an agility ladder depends on the materials used by the manufacturer and its features. The agility ladder provided by Yanre fitness weighs 1.2kgs.
7. How many rungs are in an agility ladder?
Agility ladders can have 6 – 15 rungs depending upon the model.
The ladders with fewer rungs tend to have more spaces between them which are recommended for beginners. The spaces between rungs decrease as the athlete advances in their training.
Figure 10. Rungs of an agility ladder
8. Do the agility ladders need to have an adjustable rung distance?
Yes, we recommend buying a ladder that has an adjustable rung distance.
The reason for this is that adjustable rungs offer greater versatility when it comes to training. The users can adjust the rung distance according to their skill level.
Adjustability also means that multiple people can use the same equipment. This is especially useful if you are buying for a gym or related purpose because the clients in that situation are very variable.
9. Does the agility ladder need to be attachable?
Yes, it is best if the agility ladder is attachable because in that case, the ladder will not slip.
It is common for the ladder to slip when the users are exercising. This can be annoying to the users and is generally a nuisance. That is why it is best to look for a ladder that can be attached to the ground.
Generally, metal ground stakes are offered for that purpose. Please check with your supplier before the purchase to see if they offer them the product.
Figure 11. Metal Stakes used with an agility ladder
10. What is the average price of an agility ladder?
The average price of an agility ladder can range anywhere from $10 – $50.
The price varies according to the brand, length, rung numbers, etc. Some manufacturers offer carrying bags and user manuals with their agility ladders which can also affect the price.
11. Are agility ladders portable?
Yes, agility ladders are portable due to their lightweight material and easy set-up.
Some agility ladders are made with an accordion-style closure to facilitate their transport. In addition to that, most agility ladders come with a carrying bag for easy portability.
12. Do the agility ladder manufacturers provide a user manual with it?
It differs according to the manufacturers. But it is generally provided with the agility ladder.
It would be best to buy an agility ladder that comes with a user manual. This is important because customers prefer manuals especially those that are beginners. Manuals give them instructions on how to use the ladder.
13. Is it easy to set up an agility ladder?
Agility ladders tend to be easy to set up.
All you need to do is unfold them and attach them to the ground via the metal stakes that come with the product. Be sure to unfold them properly as they can get tangled up.
Some manufacturers also offer a tangle-resistant design for agility ladders.
14. Do agility ladder manufacturers offer multiple color options?
Yes, Yanre fitness does offer the agility ladder in multiple colors.
All you need to do is to contact our sales department. There you will be able to place your order and specify your color requirements so that we may accommodate you.
15. Do agility ladder manufacturers offer logo printing services?
Yes, Yanre Fitness allows you to customize the product by adding your logo to it.
Please contact us to place your order and let us know about your requirements. Our staff will be happy to fulfill your requirements.
16. Are there any agility ladder manufacturers in China?
Yes, Yanre Fitness is one of the best agility ladder manufacturers in China.
We provide a hexagonal and basic style agility ladder that is durable and non-slip. Our agility ladders are made up of Polypropylene (PP).
We are a trusted wholesale gym equipment and accessories supplier. Our motto is to provide everything that your gym or distribution center needs.
After reading the detailed FAQ guide, you must have all the information you need to buy an agility ladder suited to your wholesale business or commercial gym.
If you still have some queries, please feel free to contact our sales department and we will do our best to answer your questions for you.
If you are ready to order, please contact us to get a customized price quote.
While you do that, please look at our collection to find an agility ladder that is suitable to your requirements. Check out our hex agility ladder (AL02) or basic agility ladder (AL01) to find a ladder that is the perfect fit for you.