Your Reliable Yoga Mat Supplier in China – Yanre Fitness
- Yanre Fitness’ offers a balance between price, quality and brand.
- Some commercial gyms can even use our products for 8 years.
- Lefit and many famous brands choose Yanre Fitness, and our clients are all over the world.
- Good elasticity
- Lightweight and foldable
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Wholesale Cork Yoga Mat – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you searching for the best cork yoga mat at wholesale price for your yoga studio or your business?
If yes, then you are at the right place.
It is the best FAQ guide for purchasing a wholesale cork yoga mat. All of your questions are readily answered with sufficient information.
Let’s have a go through.
Table of Contents
- What is a cork yoga mat?
- How is a cork yoga mat produced?
- What are the core features of a cork yoga mat?
- What are the dimensions of a cork yoga mat?
- What is the difference between cork yoga mats versus PVC yoga mats?
- Why should you choose a cork yoga mat?
- What is the importing process of a cork yoga mat at wholesale price?
- Is a cork yoga mat naturally sustainable for the environment?
- Where are the wholesalers of cork yoga mats located around the world?
- How to communicate with suppliers directly to purchase a cork yoga mat at wholesale price?
- Do manufacturers offer customized services at the time of purchasing bulk rolls?
- What is the cleaning procedure of a cork yoga mat?
- Final words
What is a cork yoga mat?
A cork yoga mat is a long and narrow mat that is made from natural oak trees. It is specifically designed for exercising yoga. It prevents body movement during exercise.
The natural tree materials are the key to get the popularity of this cork yoga mat. It is naturally sustainable because it is biologically degradable.
Fig: 1: Cork Yoga Mat
How is a cork yoga mat produced?
A cork yoga mat is generally made of oak tree bark. The oak tree bark absorbs more carbon dioxide at the time of yoga.
The oak tree is antibacterial that helps the yogi to practice comfortably. The use of natural ingredients makes it lightweight.
The biodegradable raw materials with jute and cotton make the cork yoga mat anti-slippery. This is well water absorbent. The anti-bacterial properties remove the odors.
Fig: 2: Material of Cork Yoga Mat
What are the core features of a cork yoga mat?
The popularity of a cork yoga mat is increasing day by day. It has many features that are given below:
- Antibacterial properties
- Biodegradable raw materials
- Free from chemical
- Grippy during exercise
- Soft and smooth
- Environmentally sustainable and
- Durable in nature and so forth.
Fig: 3: Core Features of Cork Yoga Mat
What are the dimensions of a cork yoga mat?
The dimensions of cork yoga mats available in the market for your gym or training center are given below:
- Length: 64 inches to 72 inches
- Width: 24 inches.
- Thickness: ⅛ inches.
What is the difference between cork yoga mats versus PVC yoga mats?
There are huge differences between cork yoga mats and PVC yoga mats. Differences between these two are given below:
|Cork yoga mat||PVC yoga mat|
|Cork yoga mats are sustainable.||A PVC yoga mat is not environmentally safe.|
|Materials are environmentally safe.||PVC mats are harmful to the body and the environment.|
|Cork mat emphasis on antimicrobial||PVC mats do not specifically emphasize any anti-germ issues.|
|Cork mats are lighter.||Rubber-made PVC yoga mat is not lighter.|
Why should you choose a cork yoga mat?
You should choose a cork yoga mat rather than others because of the following reasons:
- It is more durable than the others
- It is flame resistant
- It is more suitable for gripping and
- It is simple to clear the dust from the cork mat.
Fig: 4: Why should anyone choose a cork yoga mat!
What is the importing process of a cork yoga mat at wholesale price?
There are a number of steps of importing cork yoga mat at wholesale price which are pointed below:
- Firstly, you need a business identity
- Secondly, choose the desired product that to import (here cork yoga mats at wholesale price).
- Thirdly, justify products are permissible in importing countries.
- Fourthly, estimate the approximate landed cost. Pay a tariff based on the product type identified by HS (Harmonized System) code.
- Fifthly, Identify the wholesaler or supplier from China or any other countries.
- Sixthly, get a quotation of prices or a proforma invoice.
- Seventhly, justify the prices with competitors.
- Then, select the mode of transportation (air, sea or road).
- After that, select a good freight forwarder for getting the products at the right place at the right time.
- Next, comply with all documentation formalities with the bank for payment.
- Lastly, get the desired shipment.
You can buy a cork yoga mat at wholesale price from www.yanrefitness.com too.
Is a cork yoga mat naturally sustainable for the environment?
Cork yoga mat naturally sustainable for the environment because of the following reasons:
- No plastic, non-toxic and harmful chemicals are used.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions through cork harvesting from which it is made from.
- No damage is done to the tree, just part of the bark is taken.
Fig: 5: Sustainable for the environment
Where are the wholesalers of cork yoga mats located around the world?
The wholesalers of cork yoga mats are found worldwide. The name of the countries are:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- Vietnam and so on.
China is the major exporting country of cork yoga mat at wholesale prices and produces quality cork yoga mat having companies like Yanre Fitness.
How to communicate with suppliers directly to purchase a cork yoga mat at wholesale price?
Direct purchase from the suppliers reduces the cost per unit at bulk rolls. From the following, you can communicate with suppliers directly.
- Communication can be made through a phone call.
- Sending mail to contact is another way to communicate.
- Communication also can be made through the suppliers’ website contact page.
A combination of all these above ways is the best way to communicate with the suppliers directly to purchase at wholesale price.
Do manufacturers offer customized services at the time of purchasing bulk rolls?
Yes, manufacturers offer customization services for cork yoga mats according to their choice. You can customize it through the website or directly communicate with ‘Yanre Fitness’ for personalization.
Fig: 6: Customize Cork Yoga Mat
You can also insert the customized logo or name in the cork yoga mat at the time of purchasing bulk rolls.
Buyers can customize the color and size and the logo and name that are inserted in cork yoga according to their demand.
For gymnasium use or personal use, your own logo and name can be inserted on the cork mat.
Fig: 7: Customized logo and name on Cork Yoga Mat
What is the cleaning procedure of a cork yoga mat?
The cleaning process of a cork yoga mat is the most straightforward task because of its antibacterial features. The procedures of cleaning a cork mat are given below;
- A mixture of water with vinegar and baking soda can be used for cleaning.
- After spraying the liquid, wipe a soft cloth on it.
- On a routine basis, a regular broom can be used for cleaning the dust.
Fig: 9: Cleaning process of Cork Yoga mat
You can have all the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from the above answer. Have any queries answered? You can contact us further. We will love to share the impact of using the cork yoga mat.
So, why are you waiting?
Order now and grab your bulk pieces of cork yoga mats.