Your One-stop Seated Ab Crunch Machines Supplier
- Competitive cost, quality, and brand.
- Producing gym equipment for 24 years since 1997.
- Seated ab crunch machines are designed by professionals considering the movement angle.
- Made of heavy-duty steel tube frame.
- Offers life-time warranty unlike many other factories that provide 10-year warranty only.
- Easy to use equipment that doesn’t need complex operation.
- Pleasing design with simple and clean style without any extra parts.
- Highly recognized by pro-level trainers through the quality and design of seated ab crunch machines.
Products We Have for You
Showing all 2 results
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Seated Abs Crunch Machine – Definitive FAQ Guide
A seated abs crunch machine is prominent in any gym. A good abs crunch machine can attract many fitness lovers and gives the gym a complete look.
But there are certain things to notice and to take care of before buying a seated abs crunch machine.
Here you will get all the necessary information that is required to know before buying an abs crunch machine.
Check out this FAQ to get full clarity about the product.
Table of Contents
- What is a seated abs crunch machine?
- What are the main key features of a seated abs crunch machine?
- What’s the width of a seated abs crunch machine?
- What is the average weight of a seated abs crunch machine?
- What’s the material of a seated abs crunch machine?
- Can you select the weight load in a seated abs crunch machine?
- What’s the difference between the seated and lying crunch machines?
- How much weight can a seated abs crunch machine hold?
- Can a leg extension bar be attached to a seated abs crunch machine?
- What is the average cost of a seated abs crunch machine?
- What are the things to look at before buying a seated abs crunch machine?
What is a seated abs crunch machine?
A seated abs crunch machine is a piece of gym equipment that primarily focuses on the inner, core abdominal muscles and develops strength inside. The machine ensures a full range of motion, appropriate stress, flexibility, comfort, and easy use.
The previously set resistance and selected weight stacks make the progress smoother and efficient. A seated abs crunch machine gives you a flawless body. The features and benefits are adored by many people.
What are the main key features of a seated abs crunch machine?
The main key features of a seated abs crunch machine include:
- Consisting of seats, made of high-quality material, and don’t get damaged easily.
- Electrostatic spray coating to improve durability.
- High-density rips.
- Heavy-duty frames for more resistance.
- High-quality cables for more sustainability.
- Ball bearings for smooth movement and no noise.
- Built-in gasket material for compressing and springing back.
- The counterweight provides a weight with a fluid motion.
- Supports keep the body stable and isolate abdominal muscles.
A seated abs crunch machine is always more effective than classic sit-ups. The traditional sit-ups made you work out on everybody’s organ and cause much pain but, a machine works only on abdominal core muscles.
The traditional method of doing sit-ups and regular exercises is not effective. The best, efficient abs crunch machine builds your body to match up all your requirements. An abs crunch machine is specifically designed for crunching and to ensure large stress, great effect on the muscle.
Fig 2 – features image
What’s the width of a seated abs crunch machine?
The commercial seated abs crunch machine can have a width in the range of 40 to 60 inches depending on the type of abs crunch machine you buy.
What is the average weight of a seated abs crunch machine?
The average weight of a seated abs crunch machine can be 150 to 300 kg.
What’s the material of a seated abs crunch machine?
Most of the commercial seated abs crunch machines are manufactured with mild iron, while some machines are made up of using stainless steel and iron. The frames are generally coated with copper to avoid corrosion and rusting.
The seat material is made up of polyurethane( PU) material and the surface is coated with the TGIC polyester or urethane polyester. The extensions and the supporting material is made up of iron.
Can you select the weight load in a seated abs crunch machine?
Yes, you can select the weight load in a seated abs crunch machine. You can choose the weight based on the capability that you can work on and the calories you want to burn.
The beginners can work with the basic workload and can increase further. You can adjust by inserting the pin into the weight load to select the weight that you want to lift.
Fig 3 – Weight load selection
What’s the difference between the seated and lying crunch machines?
The seated abs crunch machine made you sit in an upright position, while a lying crunch machine enables you to be in a back lying position.
The intention of both is the same. Both have to work on the abdominal muscles of the body.
Fig 4 – Lying abs crunch machine
How much weight can a seated abs crunch machine hold?
In most cases, a seated abs crunch machine can hold up to 300 to 400 kg.
But the weight that a seated abs crunch machine can bear depends on the type of equipment.
Can a leg extension bar be attached to a seated abs crunch machine?
Yes, leg extension bars are attached to the seated abs crunch machine. A seated abs crunch machine provides a leg extension to ensure the stress only on abdominal muscles and keeps the rest of organs stress-free, comfortable.
Fig 5 – Leg extension
What is the average cost of a seated abs crunch machine?
A commercial seated abs crunch machine is available from $100 to $1000 and even more.
Some wholesalers sell at low prices, but the quality of the product will be very low. So focus on quality than the price for longer use. The cost of a seated abs crunch machine depends on the type of equipment used. Also the quality of material used in the manufacturing process.
Fig 6 – Seated abs crunch machine equipment
What are the things to look at before buying a seated abs crunch machine?
You must look at and verify the following things before buying a seated abs crunch machine.
Material and Quality:
You have to look for the materials used in a seated abs crunch machine and the quality of materials. Because they are the only components that can estimate the life of a seated abs crunch machine.
If you buy a seated abs crunch machine with low-quality frames, cables, and ball bearings at a lower cost, they will have lower resistance and there is a possibility of damage within a few months of buying.
Three things to check before buying a seated abs crunch machine:
- Check for the material used and the condition of the seated abs crunch machine.
- Check for smoothness of the material and also the flexibility to adjust the equipment.
- Check whether the material is of high quality or not.
And also for the material part, refer to this article: https://www.yanrefitness.com/best-gym-strength-equipment-buying-guide/
Check for a year minimum warranty on the seated abs crunch machine. You can visit a famous fitness equipment company like Yanre fitness to get the best deals and high-quality products.
Fig 7 – Seated abs crunch machine outlook
We hope you have got a clear view of all the things to check before buying. We tried very hard to include every possible doubt on a seated abs crunch machine.
Including a seated abs crunch machine definitely made you buy more for its demand, features, and benefits.
You can check the best fitness equipment sellers like Yanre Fitness to get an outstanding product and if you are planning to buy, contact us now.