- Bar Type Man’s bar
- Bar use Squat Bar
- Bar Weight 25kg
- Shaft Diameter 32mm
- Knurl Marks: 1.5mm
- Knurl: Sharp
- Knurl Type IPF-3
- Full aggressive knurling across the bar
- Whip Stiff
- Bar Length 2400mm
- Loadable Sleeve Length 425mm
- Shaft Coating Black Phosphate
- Sleeve Coating Hard Chrome
- Bushing/Bearing 4 Bronze Bushings
- Tensile Strength 205,000 PSI
- Max load 1800lbs/816kg
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Check whether the basic parameters of the bar and the material used match the actual bar.
- Check whether the finish treatment is of high quality and provides an attractive finish.
- Sleeve fixation: Look for either snap ring or end cap systems to connect the barbell sleeve to the shaft. Avoid bars that use hex bolts, which are unreliable.
- Rotate the sleeve and check whether the rotation is concentric. Rotate it by hand and observe the number of rotational turns; the more turns, the more sophisticated the processing technology, and the more advanced the combination of shaft and sleeve.
- Weight: The smaller the tolerance between the actual weight and the standard weight, the better. The weight tolerance of each part should be within the following range:
Barbell Manufacturing Process:
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Barbell Buying Guide