- Bar weight 10kg.
- Shaft diameter 28mm.
- Knurl depth 1.2mm.
- Bar length 1200mm.
- Loadable sleeve length 170mm.
- Shaft coating hard chrome.
- Sleeve coating hard chrome
- Bearings/bushings 4 needle bearings
- Tensile strength 45,000 PSI
- Max load 300lbs/136kg
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Check whether the basic parameters of the bar and the material used match the actual bar.
- Check whether the finish treatment is of high quality and provides an attractive finish.
- Sleeve fixation: Look for either snap ring or end cap systems to connect the barbell sleeve to the shaft. Avoid bars that use hex bolts, which are unreliable.
- Rotate the sleeve and check whether the rotation is concentric. Rotate it by hand and observe the number of rotational turns; the more turns, the more sophisticated the processing technology, and the more advanced the combination of shaft and sleeve.
- Weight: The smaller the tolerance between the actual weight and the standard weight, the better. The weight tolerance of each part should be within the following range:
Barbell Manufacturing Process:
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Barbell Buying Guide