- Bar Type Man’s bar
- Bar use: deadlifting
- Bar Weight 20kg
- Shaft Diameter 27mm
- Knurl marks: 1.5mm
- Knurl: Sharp
- Knurl Type IPF-4
- Center Knurl no
- Whip Best
- Bar Length 2330mm
- Loadable Sleeve Length 425 mm
- Shaft Coating Black Phosphate
- Sleeve Coating Hard Chrome
- Bushing/Bearing 4 Bronze Bushings
- Tensile Strength 170,000 PSI
- Max load 1000lbs/456kg
Quality Judgement Tips:
- Check whether the basic parameters of the bar and the material used match the actual bar.
- Check whether the finish treatment is of high quality and provides an attractive finish.
- Sleeve fixation: Look for either snap ring or end cap systems to connect the barbell sleeve to the shaft. Avoid bars that use hex bolts, which are unreliable.
- Rotate the sleeve and check whether the rotation is concentric. Rotate it by hand and observe the number of rotational turns; the more turns, the more sophisticated the processing technology, and the more advanced the combination of shaft and sleeve.
- Weight: The smaller the tolerance between the actual weight and the standard weight, the better. The weight tolerance of each part should be within the following range:
Barbell Manufacturing Process:
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Barbell Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.