Bench Press Machine, Hammer Strength Bench Press Wholesale
Need a practical piece of equipment to train your triceps and pectorals? Buy the best horizontal bench press machine directly from our factory at a wholesale price. Besides manufacturing premium-quality heavy-duty gym machines, Yanre Fitness offers a wide range of self-design fitness equipment and accessories for worldwide delivery. We are well-reputed as a trusted supplier in China since 1997.
Horizontal Bench Press Basics
What is a horizontal bench press? It is one of the bench press machine types built to work your chest and triceps for mass and strength gains. Our hammer strength iso lateral bench press machine consists of independently moving handles on each side that are used in converging and diverging motion. The controlled movement enables a secure workout, with customized resistance by using weight plates of your choice.
Functions of the Horizontal Bench Press Machine
- Chest and Arm Training
Our horizontal bench press machine is just the equipment you need for strengthening your triceps and pectorals while building muscle mass.
- Unilateral or Bilateral Exercise
The independently moving handles of the plate loaded bench press work each side evenly, preventing the dominant side from applying more force during the movement.
- Adjustable Resistance
Our hammer strength horizontal bench press has heavy-duty weight sleeves than can accommodate light to heavy weight plates to offer customized resistance according to your fitness level.
- Suitable for all Fitness Levels
Due to the controlled movement arm and the ability to load a lighter starting weight, this machine is suitable for beginners and advanced exercisers.
Features of the Yanre Hammer Strength Bench Press
Yanre Fitness offers the strongest hammer strength bench press for commercial gym use. Designed to follow your natural path of movement, the controlled arc of motion provides secure and injury-free exercise for your chest and triceps.
This versatile piece of equipment has a counterbalanced system that enables you to load low starting weights if you wish. This makes it perfect for rehabilitation purposes or for use by the elderly. The heavy-duty weight sleeves can hold multiple weights for hardcore training and muscle development when used by athletes or professional bodybuilders. At the same time, the ergonomic design maximizes effectiveness and comfort.
Common Horizontal Bench Press Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoid flaring out your elbows at right angles as you lower the bar. Tuck them in at a 75-degree angle instead to prevent shoulder strain.
- Avoid bending your wrists, keeping them straight throughout the exercise.
- Avoid raising your hips off the bench as you press up. This makes the exercise less effective by shortening your range of motion.
- Avoid keeping your feet in the air. Place them flat on the floor as you press.
- Avoid using too wide a grip unless you have wrist wraps to protect your wrist joints.
How to Perform the Plate Loaded Horizontal Bench Press Exercise
Muscles Worked: Triceps, pecs
Recommended Reps: 3 sets x 8 reps
Our horizontal bench press can help you get your chest and arms firing with all the effort. Here is a step-by-step guide to performing the movement:
- Load the machine with the weight plates of your choice.
- Lie down on the bench, keeping your feet flat on the floor, and the handles in line with the center of your chest.
- Inhale deeply, then exhale as you press the weight up.
- Fully extend up your arms, then return to the starting position as you inhale.
Press It Up!
The Yanre iso-lateral horizontal bench press is a bodybuilder’s favorite for a killer chest and arms workout. So, what are you waiting for?