Expert Plate Loaded Row Machine Manufacturer in China
- All products are self-designed to provide a professional movement angle, which is acknowledged by many professional trainers.
- Yanre Fitness’ aims to provide heavy-duty plate loaded row machine & cardio equipment & fitness accessories with top commercial quality.
- Lefit and many famous brands choose Yanre Fitness, and our clients are all over the world.
- Yanre Fitness’ plate loaded row machine gives a well-designed angle movement, which is highly recognized by pro-level fitness trainers.
- The welding points on the plate loaded row machine are very firm, and there are no weak welding points.
- If well maintained, we can promise that your plate loaded row machine can still be in good status after 8-years of abusive use.
Products We Have for You
Showing all 5 results
Lat pull down/Low row$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ 5506 lat pull down/ low row accommodates two exercises that target the entire back and rear should...
Yanre Fitness’ YR500 rowing machine is an exercise equipment used to do exercises by simulating the action of row...
Yanre Fitness’ EI 7314 seated row is a machine for your back muscles. This machine is ergonomically designed for ...
Pulley Low Row$5.00
Yanre Fitness’ EI 7313 pulley low row is a training device for back muscle, ergonomically rotating handles allow ...
Plate Loaded Iso-Low Row Machine$4.00
Yanre Fitness’ 82007A plate loaded iso-low row machine separates weight horns and engages independent diverging a...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Plate Loaded Row Machine – Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you finding a heavy duty plate loaded row machine for your commercial gym? If it is yes, then you are in the right place.
You know there are a number of plate loaded row machine manufacturers in the market who are providing a range of quality variations of plate loaded row machine.
This FAQ guide will help you choose the best quality plate loaded row machine for your business.
So, let’s start!
Table of Contents
- What is a plate loaded row machine?
- What are the prominent features of a plate loaded row machine?
- What are the different types of plate-loaded row machines available?
- What are the significant benefits of a plate-loaded row machine?
- Why are plate loaded row machines utilized in gyms?
- What are the dimensions, height, and width of a plate loaded row machine?
- How much weight can a plate loaded row machine hold?
- What material is used to manufacture a plate loaded row machine?
- How much space is required for a plate loaded row machine?
- What is the difference between the front squat and back squat?
- How to choose the best plate loaded row machine for a commercial gym?
- How much does a commercial plate loaded row machine cost?
- Can I get a customized plate loaded row machine?
- Are there disadvantages to using a plate-loaded row machine?
- What are the safety measures of using a plate loaded row machine?
- Final words
What is a plate loaded row machine?
Plate loaded row machines are blueprinted from human movement. Various weight signals employ concentric motions to ensure equal strength development and muscle incitement variety.
It gives multiple grips for exercise diversity. It allows you to adjust seat height, chest-length, and space between grips.
Figure 01: Plate Loaded Row Machine
Plate loaded row machine is made with tough and solid steel. Powder-coated paint material is used to produce the machine to tackle the rust and scuffs of heavy use.
It gives various grip styles to grab the muscle group and offers an adjustable seat, chest pad, and space between grips. Plate loaded row machines will help you to control and balance your weight and build muscle variety.
What are the prominent features of a plate loaded row machine?
A well-featured gym instrument will enhance the popularity and acceptability of your commercial gym. Some prominent features of a plate loaded row machine are here.
- Fantastic surface painting decoration
- Furnished with non-slip pad to ensure safety
- Good welding of joints
- Top-quality steel tube
- 200 kg maximum loading
- Anti-rust and scuffs materials
- Easy to adjust and customisable
What are the different types of plate-loaded row machines available?
The usual types of rowing machine are given below:
- Machine plate loaded exercise machine
- Machine plate loaded squat machine
- Standing Crunch
- Pivot press
- Pendulum squat
- Degree leg press
- Hack squat
- T-bar Row
- Reverse hyperextension
What are the significant benefits of a plate-loaded row machine?
A commercial Plate loaded row machine will give you some core benefits for your gym. These are given below.
It follows the traditional pulling movement of the chest and other as well such as:
- Assisting in single hand exercise.
- It helps to strengthen your lats and back.
- It’s an ideal instrument for developing back thickness.
- It gives you total body workout as it targets the upper back, pecs, arms, abdominal muscles.
- It also will help you to strengthen your leg muscle as it targets calves and glutes.
- It’s a good alternative compared to the treadmill or elliptical as it can be folded to save space.
- It’s much quieter than a treadmill.
Why are plate loaded row machines utilized in gyms?
The substitute doesn’t provide returns like plate loaded row machines. As a gym operator, you should only prefer those instruments that give you functional value. Instead, you should choose well-priced products for your gym.
Fitness equipment should consider the needs of enthusiasts. Plate loaded row machine meets all the criteria and needs you. It’s cost-effective and highly beneficial for your commercial gym.
This equipment also helps your exercisers to meet their predetermined weight targets. So plate loaded row machines are,
- Flexible usage
What are the dimensions, height, and width of a plate loaded row machine?
The dimensions give you a rough idea about the required total space for the plate loaded row machines. The average dimension of plate -loaded row machine is (L x W x H) 61 in x 50 in x 52 in (155 cm x 127 cm x 132 cm). The height of a plate loaded row machine normally is 63-in to 65-in. The width of a plate loaded row machine normally is 44-in to 46-in.
Figure 02: Dimensions of Plate Loaded Row Machine
How much weight can a plate loaded row machine hold?
An average commercial grade plate loaded row machine can handle a weight of up to 200 kg maximum.
You can watch this video for detailed information.
What material is used to manufacture a plate loaded row machine?
A commercial-grade plate loaded row machine uses a mild steel frame, leather seat material to coated and finishes its construction structure. Its maximum weight capacity is 200 kg which is suitable for your commercial gym.
How much space is required for a plate loaded row machine?
The total space required for a commercial plate loaded row machine will vary depending on its type. You have to ensure at least 4’ of width in times of use to keep a commercial container loaded row machine in your gym.
Figure 03: Plate Loaded Row Machine in Gym Space
What is the difference between the front squat and back squat?
The principal difference between the front squat and back squat is the positioning of the barbell.
|Front Squat||Back Squat|
|In the front squat, you have to hold the bar in the fingertips and give support by the front deltoids.||In back squat, you have to keep the bar across your trapezius and rear delts.|
|You can engage your body’s anterior muscles heavily through front squatting.||You can emphasise your posterior chain through back squatting.|
|Front squatting is a more quad-dominant movement.||Back squatting is a hip-dominant movement.|
|Your primary muscles, such as glutes, hamstrings, abdominals, lower back and upper back, and shoulders, will work.||Your body’s major muscle groups, such as glutes, hamstrings, abdominals, quadriceps, lower back, upper back, and shoulders, will work. It mainly focuses on the posterior chain.|
|According to research, one of the four quadriceps muscles is heavily utilised during front squatting.||According to research, one of the three hamstring muscles is heavily utilised during back squatting.|
|A person’s best front squat is 280 pounds.||Then that person’s best back squat should be 315 pounds.|
|You can lift less weight than the back squat.||You can lift more weight than the front squat.|
|Front squatting needs more mobility from you than back squatting.||Back squatting needs less mobility in your hips, ankles, and shoulders.|
|You need outstanding wrist flexibility and shoulder mobility, and excellent ankle mobility.||It will help you for a sooner jump.|
Figure 04: front squat and back squat
How to choose the best plate loaded row machine for a commercial gym?
Choose the Appropriate Attachments
Choosing the appropriate materials for your commercial plate loaded row machine will give the highest exercise combinations. Exercisers will get the motivation to exercise in your gym for the right attachments.
Double-check the Weight Capacity
You must consider the weight capacity before purchasing a commercial plate loaded row machine for your commercial gym. It will be better to buy a commercial plate loaded row machine that offers a 200 kg weight capacity.
Ensure the Safety
Before investing in a powerful instrument, you just need to ensure the safety issues. The best quality commercial plate loaded row machine will come to your gym with some safety measures.
- Safety spotter arm attachments
- High-quality finishing
- Easily attachable to the floor
Consider the Excellent Finishing as Well
You need to consider the finishing as well before buying a commercial plate loaded row machine for your gym.
Types of colour, metal, and design you should consider before buying. Good finishing will require less maintenance and minor repair.
Good finishing will charge you at a higher rate. But it will return you the best outcome even after heavy use.
Check the Product Dimensions
Proper product dimensions will help you to gather materials in the future. You should consider this before buying a commercial plate loaded row machine for your gym.
Consider the Budget for the Product
There are some low-budget plate loaded row machines available in the market. If you buy this, then, in the long run, you have to suffer much. So think twice to buy the best quality commercial plate loaded row machine for your gym.
If possible, you can check the plate loaded row machine for wholesale. It can save your time and money as well.
Read the Warranty
You need to check the warranty for these costly gym instruments. Good commercial plate loaded row machines are introduced with the best warranties.
How much does a commercial plate loaded row machine cost?
Usually, the price of a full commercial grade plate loaded row machine begins from 999USD and crosses over 3000USD.
A commercial-grade-scale loaded row machine’s prices depend on several factors and features such as type, materials, and brand you purchase.
Can I get a customized plate loaded row machine?
Yes, you can collect the customized plate loaded row machine for your commercial gym. Yanre fitness supplies a range of the best quality and cost-effective plate loaded row machines for uncountable performance for your gym. They wholesale plate loaded row machines at the lowest reasonable prices.
Figure 05: Customized plate-loaded machine
You can watch this video for your ready reference.
Are there disadvantages to using a plate-loaded row machine?
Limitations: You have to invest a specific time to acquire the exact skills. If movements are not standardised, then it may impact the exercise outcome plate loaded row machine. You need to stop exercising to adjust to the hindrances during training.
You may face problems if you require or have a terrible lumbar spine. Plate loaded row machine requires your collaboration and coordination. In times of backward rowing, you shouldn’t be too straight or bend.
What are the safety measures of using a plate loaded row machine?
- Get a medical exam before using the plate loaded row machine.
- Carefully go through the user manual to avoid hazards.
- Use this plate loaded row machine for the intended purpose.
- Observe the plate loaded row machine before exercising.
- Do not install materials on an uneven surface.
- The minimum pull-out force should be 100 kg for each anchor position.
- Keep all children under 12 away from using a plate-loaded row machine.
- Do not use a plate loaded row machine before proper anchoring.
- Make sure sufficient space in your gym to operate the plate loaded row machine.
Figure 06: Safety measures
We hope this commercial plate loaded row machine FAQ guide has covered most of your queries. We tried our best to incorporate all the relevant questions about the commercial-scale loaded row machine that you want to learn.
By reviewing these crucial FAQs, you can choose the best plate loaded row machine for your commercial gym. Utilise this guide if Yanre Fitness Plate Loaded Row Machine is perfect for you.
Contact Us to receive a quick quote today!