Your Professional Yoga Mat Manufacturer in China
- Patents & certificates: meet ISO20957 standard, over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
- Yanre Fitness’ aims to provide heavy-duty gym equipment & cardio equipment & fitness accessories with top commercial quality.
- Over 95% of clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness after trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
- Provides stretching, abdominal exercises and general workouts.
- Water-resistant features
- Multipurpose, non-slip surface prevents sliding.
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Yoga Mats In Bulk Roll – Definitive FAQ Guide
Yoga has been practiced for thousands of years by millions of people. The equipment options to facilitate the practice of yoga continue to be improved every year. The yoga mat is an example of such equipment.
Some years back, the yoga mat choices were very limited. Nowadays, there are a lot more options.
In this FAQ guide, we will go in-depth to help you choose the best yoga mats to purchase in a bulk roll.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- What is a yoga mat?
- What are the types of yoga mats?
- What is the dimension of yoga mats to sell in a bulk roll?
- What are the materials used for yoga mats?
- What are the features of yoga mats?
- Are yoga mats in a bulk roll safe?
- Are yoga mats eco-friendly and chemical-free?
- How to choose comfortable yoga mats?
- What to consider before buying a yoga mat in a bulk roll?
- Are yoga mats able to regain their normal shape after being compressed?
- Can anyone save per unit cost during the purchase of a yoga mat in a bulk roll?
- What are the factors to avoid while buying yoga mats in a bulk roll?
- How do the open cell and closed cell work during exercise on a yoga mat?
- What is the manufacturing process of yoga mats to sell in a bulk roll?
- How to maintain the cleanliness of yoga mats?
What is a yoga mat?
A yoga mat is a specially fabricated mat used to perform yoga. It has a non-slippery and cushioned surface for safety and comfort. People can comfortably do yoga asanas or other physical exercises.
Figure 1: Showing a yoga mat
What are the types of yoga mats?
There are 9 different yoga mats.
- PVC Yoga Mat: PVC yoga mats are made with PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Its materials are low-costing but efficient for manufacturing. It is also very affordable. It has popularity because of its flexibility and durability. It is waterproof and easy to clean.
Figure 2: PVC Yoga Mat
- EVA Yoga Mat: During travelling EVA Yoga Mat is the best one to carry. Because it has a thinner characteristic. It can’t be cracked easily. It does not bring with the toxicity problems. It is also affordable and waterproof.
Figure 3: EVA Yoga Mat
- PER Yoga Mat: Per Yoga Mat is a stable yoga mat. It is toxic-free and user-friendly for our health. It has popularity because it is lightweight and recyclable.
Figure 4: PER Yoga Mat
- NBR Yoga Mat: NBR Yoga mat is not the type of thin mat. It’s about 10 mm thicker than other mats. It is the best to use on a cold floor. Who has Knee pain or cold problems, or joint pains the best for him. The mat is Long-lasting, washable, and definitely recyclable.
Figure 5: NBR Yoga mat
- Latex Yoga Mat: The people who are new to yoga centers, Latex Yoga mats are the best choice for them. Because it is made with natural rubber, it is sustainable and regenerative also. It is popular to the beginner for being antibacterial and sweat-proof.
Figure 6: Latex Yoga Mat
- Cotton Yoga Mat: Most people prefer to use cotton yoga mats rather than artificial mats which have artificial elements. These mats are ventilated, long-lasting and washable by hand. This kind of mat permits you to roll them effectively. You can put it in any corner of your house or office space as your wish.
Figure 7: Cotton Yoga Mat
- Jute Yoga Mat: Jute Yoga Mat is the type of user-friendly. It is made of fiber. Many people there do not intend to practice yoga on natural rubber mats or others. Jute yoga mat is the best alternative option for them. It is waterproof, durable and natural.
Figure 8: Jute Yoga Mat
- Cork Yoga Mat: Cork Yoga Mat is safer than other materials. It is antibacterial and eco-friendly. It is also good for health because it has allergy-free fabric. A corkyoga mat is consists of two elements,
- Natural elements at the bottom
- Artificial rubber on top.
Figure 9: Cork Yoga Mat
- TPE Yoga Mat: TPE Yoga Mat is made of three common elements, TPE, EVA, and artificial rubber. It is easy to carry and easy to wash. Even it has good elasticity. I can be recycled. It is very soft that you can fold it to put in a bag.
Figure 10. TPE Yoga Mat
What is the dimension of yoga mats to sell in a bulk roll?
Yoga mats are typically 68 inches long, 24 inches wide, ⅛ inches thick, and weigh 3-4 lbs. For safe bulk buying, you should select a yoga mat that is at least 6 inches longer than the usual height.
Figure 11: Showing the dimension of yoga mat in a bulk roll
What are the materials used for yoga mats?
Following 3 categories of manufacturing materials are used for cheap yoga materials in a bulk roll:
- Synthetic materials: Polyvinyl chloride, Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer, Polymer resin, Nitrile butadiene rubber.
- Natural materials: Latex rubber, Organic cotton, Jute, Bark of the cork oak tree.
- Mixed materials: Thermoplastic elastomer.
Figure 12: materials of yoga mat (latex rubber)
What are the features of yoga mats?
The cheap yoga mats have the following features:
- HIgh-density material
- Closed-cell foaming
- Good elasticity
- Lightweight and foldable
Figure 13: Showing the features of the yoga mat in a bulk roll
Are yoga mats in a bulk roll safe?
Yes, it’s safe. It will provide you a safe surface that prevents slipping. A cushion should also be provided for it in case of falling from the mat.
The yoga mats of Yanre are designed to repel moisture, bacteria, and odor. That is why it provides extra safety.
Are yoga mats eco-friendly and chemical-free?
Yes, the yoga mats are eco-friendly and chemical-free.
Yoga mats in the bulk roll are made from natural rubber. In a bulk roll, they are toxic-free, which is not contained with chemicals.
The materialshould be non-chemical, natural, and eco-friendly to produce high-quality yoga mats. So, the yoga mats are recyclable.
How to choose comfortable yoga mats?
You should choose yoga mats that are stable and must be sticky. To get comfortable yoga mats, it needs to be thick and lightweight.
Focus is the most important part during exercise. So, you need a comfortable yoga mat to keep the focus on your exercise.
What to consider before buying a yoga mat in a bulk roll?
Buyers have to consider a number of factors before purchasing and yoga mat in bulk roll, which are as under:
- The materials used in yoga mats are the focal point before purchasing a yoga mat.
- The quality of the yoga mat.
- Durability or longevity.
- Per unit cost of a yoga mat
- Customer services
- Image of the sellers in the existing market and so forth.
Are yoga mats able to regain their normal shape after being compressed?
Yes, after being compressed yoga mats are able to regain their actual shape because it contains good elasticity. So, it can also be folded as you need to do.
Can anyone save per unit cost during the purchase of a yoga mat in a bulk roll?
Yes, with wholesale discount pricing, you can save on cost without skimping on quality. You will get yoga mats at a lower cost while buying in a bulk roll.
Figure 14: cost saving by purchasing yoga mats in a bulk roll
What are the factors to avoid while buying yoga mats in a bulk roll?
The following factors to avoid while buying yoga mats in a bulk roll:
- Weight: Avoid the less heavy mats.
- Size: Avoid the mats which are not longer than the usual height of a man.
- Elasticity: Avoid the mats which don’t quickly restore to the original shape after squeezed through fingers.
- Evenness: Avoid the mats which have an uneven bubble in the two ends.
- Slip resistance: Avoid the mats which slide on the ground easily.
- Smell: Avoid the mats which have a noticeable pungent odor.
- Durability: Avoid the mats which break easily when rubbing through an eraser.
How do the open cell and closed cell work during exercise on a yoga mat?
There are two types of yoga mat which can be defined by cells. Such as,
- Yoga mats with open cells: This kind of yoga mat cell is open. They can absorb water or sweat easily. But they are not easy to clean. A professional class of hot yoga requires this kind of yoga mat.
- Yoga mats with closed cells: Closed-cell yoga mats are the opposite of open cells. For yoga at home, the closed cells yoga mat is better. It is not absorbent but easy to wash.
What is the manufacturing process of yoga mats to sell in a bulk roll?
The manufacturing process of yoga mats given below:
- Prepare and select raw materials
- Combine the raw materials into a mixture for mixing very well
- Heat the mixture
- Set a screen cloth for dirt-free manufacturing
- Boil at high heat and pull the cloth to a productive chamber like an incubator
- Shape the product out as per need
- Set it to cool the product and cut them for packaging.
Figure 15: Manufacturing process of yoga mats
To watch the manufacturing process of yoga mats, check the link below:
How to maintain the cleanliness of yoga mats?
Follow the following process to maintain the cleanliness of yoga mats:
- Wash the mats every week
- Use a mat cleaner or dishwasher to wash both sides.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners
- Keep them out of direct sunlight
- Allow a mat to dry fully before storing it away.
Figure 16: Cleaning a yoga mat
We have tried our best to answer all the queries you have. Hope you can find the ideal yoga mat for you through the FAQ and answers.
If you are satisfied with our information and want to have an order, please contact the sales team of Yanre Fitness.
Let us know if you have more queries.